Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
I don't mind grind, i mean these dark elves were pretty neat. But with femdom city darktoz lose something, idk. Hope that next update will be glorious as the intro.
Femdom city was almost completely open world. I do love that about it. I don't think the issue was the sandbox. The engine was the worst and then there was the grinding for skills, rep and money which made it feel tedious. The dev said that this will be much less grindy than his usual games and it's in renpy. I am sure it'll be glorious.

Edit: As for dark elves, I definitely used the save editor there. It was lucky to be in RPGM. If it was in the same engine as Femdom City, it'd be so much harder to enjoy.

ComradeBear

Feb 16, 2018
Add futa orcs and this game would've literally clicked on my every fetish.

Nevertheless- looks amazing. I will watch this game with great interest

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
Oh my a slider for the as much Futas as i want. priceless.100% all the way!
Darktoz is legend
I wonder if going 100% Futa changes the overall mystery story, as there is now one more strange feature of Blackmore to explain...

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
Why can't femdom and maledom get along :cry:
hope the game opens some options later, full femdom is not my thing...
Yes, the greatest Marxist synthesis, the Yin-Yang incarnate.
Prolly because people who really like one don't really like the other.

Ben4321

Jan 22, 2022
well, "seems to be falling for you" is exactly what those vampires and eldritch creatures want...
just wait until the game really gets going... this is gonna be awesome!
AAAAAAAAAAARRRRGGGG! i want to die, can't wait until its finished!DX

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
Why can't femdom and maledom get along :cry:
hope the game opens some options later, full femdom is not my thing...
Majority of games have maledom without femdom. They'll get along when that changes. This is a dev specialized for making femdom games. So, better not to hope and be disappointed.

Reactions: Walt71

Osk0

Oct 12, 2018
You know what I thinking, this game literally killed Femdom City because of many similarities between them. For almost every interested player (as me) and for author either! I don't say this is a bad thing, I just say that Darktoz' fans on Patreon would demand to spend more time on this project, which is great IMHO! Previously Darktoz worked on Femdom City and CbDE simultaneously, both with very different worlds and gameplay and very similar quality. And this game for sure very similar to FC, but with a lot better quality of everything.

I don't see a situation for Darktoz to spend a lot of time on FC when there is the SoB exist. He maybe finish FC as soon as pasible or drop it as is or after some small update(s), and maybe start a new project smaller but different and with the same quality if he so like manage two (or more) projects at the same time. What do you think?
Yeah I liked Femdom City but this game just seems like a major improvement so I don't really care what happens with the older game at this point. Both from a conceptual/world standpoint and the lack of grinding that was annoying in both CBDE and FC this seems to have really stepped up into a better experience. I also just love Vampire the Masquerade so it's a style I really like.

pervoyeur

Oct 22, 2018
To people complaining that reviews are being removed, try reading the rules. Mods are NOT being shady and there's no conspiracy against your dear dev. I'm sure that they find it a giant hassle every time that they need to come to a thread and clean up the mess left by overzealous fanboys that can't be bothered to follow the rules. EVERY review that is currently up is in violation of one or more of these rules, I'm sure the ones taken down were also and probably to a greater degree:

1. Try to be objective, describe your reasoning and highlight what key aspects of the content were good or bad.
  2. Please mention the version of the game you are reviewing of.
  3. Do not mention other games or other developers in your review, this is to prevent cross promotion.
  4. The review should only be about the game, not the developer (pricing, update times, etc).
  5. There is a 200 character requirement, do not attempt to bypass this by using spam or irrelevant comments.
  6. Your review shouldn't be solely focused on your feelings about a specific genre.
  7. Do not review your own game or games you've worked on.

Saying "This game is for you if you like genre X" is a non-statement(rule 6). We already know that the game contains femdom, it's in the tags, this adds exactly nothing to my knowledge of this game. We also know that it's made in renpy, which I agree is the best engine, but again I don't need you pointing it out in the review and it's told me nothing that I didn't know before I opened the link(rule 5?). There's also a great deal of talk about the dev(rule 4). Rule 1 is mostly ignored, 2 is completely disregarded, a ton of flirting with rules 3 and 4, I'd argue 5 is broken repeatedly but it's somewhat subjective, and 6 is broken by both positive and negative reviews. In the span of 4 reviews, rule 7 seems to be the only one not broken. I'd advise fixing your reviews if you wish for them to remain, someone will surely report them eventually.

Last edited:

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
i like it alot and cant wait to se whats to come but i like to know if character customization will be thing and if you can play as female to but keep up the work

Reactions: Dysphorika

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
One possible bug: After I read the notes and the letter in Tara's room, I examined other things, and then I went back to the table and re-read the letter. My insight increased again. In fact, I went back several times, and my insight went up every time I read the notes and letter, even though nothing changed in the text. I assume this is not as it should be -- I can't keep getting more and more insight from reading the exact same text, can I?

Reactions: Axel34

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
Man, Darktoz finally going with Renpy and also doing massive upgrade to his renders, amazing news. This may be his best game yet, by far. Setting seems really great too (somewhere between VTM and Lovecraft), music is great, appreciate you can select what fetishes you like (and intensity) and which you don't want to see. All ladies in the game look great too (we need more thicc futa bro!).
All in all, really looking forward for more.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
One possible bug: After I read the notes and the letter in Tara's room, I examined other things, and then I went back to the table and re-read the letter. My insight increased again. In fact, I went back several times, and my insight went up every time I read the notes and letter, even though nothing changed in the text. I assume this is not as it should be -- I can't keep getting more and more insight from reading the exact same text, can I?
It's another known bug. It's fixed, but the bugfix (and Mac ver.) is avaiable only for the patrons for now.

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes