ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
Reached the end of content and gotta say I was a little surprised until the "sandbox" part of the game. Not only no one tried to rape my guy, some characters even asked for permission to do something! That was unexpected, but the two kind-of-optional encounters in the evening make it look like there's going to be plenty of unavoidable fem or futa dom in the future, so I'm not expecting this game to be much different from other titles of this dev. Either way, I'm looking forward for more.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Reached the end of content and gotta say I was a little surprised until the "sandbox" part of the game. Not only no one tried to rape my guy, some characters even asked for permission to do something! That was unexpected, but the two kind-of-optional encounters in the evening make it look like there's going to be plenty of unavoidable fem or futa dom in the future, so I'm not expecting this game to be much different from other titles of this dev. Either way, I'm looking forward for more.
Yeah i notice that. Even the sadistic vampire was actually asking for the protagonist permission. Guess Darktoz is also learning about bdsm. :)

Look Fantastic. But how about Femdom City Mantis? Is it on hold or?
Knowing the developer both games will keep going. Once upon a time he had three games being worked on at the same time.

belosiani

Apr 24, 2020
Yeah i notice that. Even the sadistic vampire was actually asking for the protagonist permission. Guess Darktoz is also learning about bdsm. :)

Knowing the developer both games will keep going. Once upon a time he had three games being worked on at the same time.
I still suspect there would be ''bad ends'' where pretty severe non-consensual stuff would happen

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
This barely qualifies as a teaser, dammit! Bad, bad Darktoz. Clearly you need some attitude adjustment - now, where did I misplace that studded paddle again?!?

• Haha
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Well if he knew anything about chess, he'd have told her the setup is wrong. Black king and queen are swapped.
Game 0/10 lol

Nice to see another Darktoz game!

Reactions: Onbunga

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Well if he knew anything about chess, he'd have told her the setup is wrong. Black king and queen are swapped.
Game 0/10 lol

Nice to see another Darktoz game!
I asked him about it and it's intentional. Seems black pieces are symbolic of Blackmore (Matriarch?), where Queen (woman) is the most important piece. In any case, he said that this chess game will be important in the future updates.

Onbunga

May 14, 2020
I asked him about it and it's intentional. Seems black pieces are symbolic of Blackmore (Matriarch?), where Queen (woman) is the most important piece. In any case, he said that this chess game will be important in the future updates.
The best part about this game is that the story is really interesting to me. Things like what you mentioned here just add more for me. For other darktoz game I didn't really give a shit about the story.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
The best part about this game is that the story is really interesting to me. Things like what you mentioned here just add more for me. For other darktoz game I didn't really give a shit about the story.
While he (re)uses a lot of ideas from his previous games (MC without memory and having some visions/recollections manifesting in his sleep is taken to more or less fantastic femdom world with a Matriarch with some mysterious agenda, rivaling factions, a shadowy organisation in the background pulling the strings and so on) he really made a big step in terms of world building and storytelling here. Previously the steps were rather small and the plot mostly seemed like an - still fairly interesting - excuse for femdom/futadom scenes and setting, but now it seems one can play for the plot as much as for the femdom content. I also love that all his games are connected story-wise (maybe apart from CbDE, though I wouldn't be suprised if some of the creatures from that game would be referenced here too or even make an appearance).

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes