Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Yeah, I agree, some of the breasts are too big. As to Bellatrix, I like her too, but her vampire fangs kinda creep me out. Not because they're vampire fangs, but because they're not where fangs are supposed to be. Then again, vampires are depicted differently in different media, including their teeth (for example, in Supernatural vampires have a full set of vampire teeth instead of just two fangs), so I guess there's no point in complaining? :confused:
I like the Nosferatu way
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, not a fan of full teeth tho
. In any case, having a little bit of smell/sweat fetish I can't get too happy about vampires in AVNs.

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
[/spoiler], not a fan of full teeth tho
. In any case, having a little bit of smell/sweat fetish I can't get too happy about vampires in AVNs.
Ooooh, where's that screen from? Not that I'm into full teeth myself, just wanna watch a new old horror film.

But how can you have your sweat\ smell fetishes satisfied with a medium that, at best, only makes the characters' skin appear wet and shiny, but nothing else? I don't ever remember many VNs featuring even talk of sweat (at best, some mention of musky balls, but that's about it). :unsure:

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
But how can you have your sweat\ smell fetishes satisfied with a medium that, at best, only makes the characters' skin appear wet and shiny, but nothing else?
Power of imagination ;) When the MC is kissing/sniffing sweaty feet the scene plays differently (in my head at least) than when he's doing the same with clean or vampiric feet. It just sounds more arousing to me.

The film is a quite known 1985 horror comedy classic by the title of "Fright Night"."Subspecies" series had some fun Nosferatu-like vampire design too btw.

Reactions: GrabberWalkie

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
The film is a quite known 1985 horror comedy classic by the title of "Fright Night"."Subspecies" series had some fun Nosferatu-like vampire design too btw.
That's from Fright Night? o_O
Damn, it's been on my 'must watch' list since forever! Ugh, one of these days... :rolleyes:
Thanks!

Reactions: Mister_M

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
So, which girl is your favourite so far? Me, I think I have to say Vivienne(? the skinny redhead at the office). Sure, she's skinny, and sure, her anime-ish eyes kinda freak me out, but she's got such a cute face, and I love her outfit, and her personality! A shame we didn't get any action with her yet, but maybe that's a good thing, I imagine once it does get to it, it'll be something special.:sneaky:
Dr. BB Monroe! Love her figure. I personally love big boobs and big asses!

Jinx was cool (mainly because of her big cock) and Tara is so unique looking that they are 2nd and 3rd, also intrigued by the matriarch and bellatrix, especially after seeing her real outfit.

Reactions: Onbunga

LurkerGuy

Mar 30, 2019
Weird hair, most dominant woman in town, latex. I go for the matriarch!

There is a blonde in the wallpaper that looks like Charlize Theron, called the Countess on his deviantart

Hopefully that one gets introduced soon

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
To each their own .. she had nothing ”fun” in her megalomaniac speech about being vanilla doggy and pretending
that MC do all the work, while she abuses him and does nothing fun. Absolutely nothing fun but making MC
do stuff ... no immagination, no fun any kind of game like play pretend, name calling, dress up, no woeing, no nothing ... all she does is order MC to get nekkid so she can molest him ... so, where the fun go?
Even though I'm all up for dickgirls, I didn't particularly like Jinx. Sure, she's got a nice bod, and personality-wise she's fun, but that face... Ugh. :cautious:

Gamemaking

Dec 1, 2018
I would say either Tara or Vivienne. They both are so different but they catch the vibe of the game. Can't wait to see what Vivienne is about...

edit: Oh, and Alice! Has the best scene in the game (candy)

Reactions: GrabberWalkie

belosiani

Apr 24, 2020
To each their own .. she had nothing ”fun” in her megalomaniac speech about being vanilla doggy and pretending
that MC do all the work, while she abuses him and does nothing fun. Absolutely nothing fun but making MC
do stuff ... no immagination, no fun any kind of game like play pretend, name calling, dress up, no woeing, no nothing ... all she does is order MC to get nekkid so she can molest him ... so, where the fun go?
What is fun even to you?

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes