Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Now you know this gets you exactly no gains in the babes eyes.
The value of the hotties you meet in the tower, either the vodoo doll or the barbie, is that
they are letting MC show his appreciation, as opposed to treating him precisely like a meat sleve or a drain.
This is kind a well established in the lore, the tower people are the top people,
while other drifters around town just turn out to be scraps of what a dame should be.
The face of a man who's thinking "I've made a huge mistake" :ROFLMAO:
I have just been saying yes to everyone in my playthrough
Yes man in here is just a doggo thrown a bunch a treats ... for those who played and read the story.

belosiani

Apr 24, 2020
Now you know this gets you exactly no gains in the babes eyes.
The value of the hotties you meet in the tower, either the vodoo doll or the barbie, is that
they are letting MC show his appreciation, as opposed to treating him precisely like a meat sleve or a drain.
This is kind a well established in the lore, the tower people are the top people,
while other drifters around town just turn out to be scraps of what a dame should be.

Yes man in here is just a doggo thrown a bunch a treats ... for those who played and read the story.
That is if you take the tower at face value, showing appreciation means literally nothing when you're still subservient. Politeness is just a way of survival here. You just think they have to be nice and that increases their value somehow.

Reactions: GrabberWalkie

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well .. something also rings true to the deceit:
Vamp chick is berating MC for stuff he did not do, coining excuses to gate her pleasure.
The babes in the tower laying out the laws kept telling of girls around town that had keys,
which turnerd out to be a blatant lie up until now.

Now, should MC value be that he picks and chooses who to be of service for, is it not a better choice
of someone who would, even if just for the sake of decorum, their manners or their status, play nice,
as opposed to all the others who do not even go that distance to make things a wee bit pun for MC?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dysphorika

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
He was bigger than life back when he made plays for the rulers of his land, not in a backwater town with one tower
and only that place where classy dames work, while all the cosplay rough babes roam around the somewhat derelict
town. Some girls are even living in tents outside town, how ancient greek non citizens live outside
the fortress city walls kind of arrangement. Good for them to be still able to roam around town tho.

Gamemaking

Dec 1, 2018
Sure, and Femdom City isn't abandoned either for the better part of a year now, just, you know... resting...
Yep, but the thing is that he asked us, the community. He told straight up that a new game would take a lot of time because he would change the render engine and the game engine. Still, majority voted for a new game.

He will most likely make the community vote again if femdom city or blackmore gets the next update.

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
Sure, and Femdom City isn't abandoned either for the better part of a year now, just, you know... resting...
That's why I said AFAIK, and repeat, AFAIK, it's still working on it, just at their pace (I saw other projects, from other people taking more time).

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes