Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
Holy shit Darktoz, now you stepped it up a notch. Other than dialogue options that don't really do anything during sex parts this game is as good as you can get.

EDIT: That and the extremely linear dialogue choices where it's just seemingly plus minus points

Last edited:
Reactions: hellofellow

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
Game seems really cool. I really like the mystery of the town and the different factions vying for power

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
Just gave this a whirl

Is the player character model a female with booba turned down all the way?

Meykyumabeet

Apr 19, 2020
The preference system at the start is very well done so you dont need to worry about any of those tags. Man, thats a really good work, the visuals is one of the best ive ever seen here, and ive played a lot of those games already. Hope this game become much more popular.

Mawang

Jul 14, 2019
The preference system at the start is very well done so you dont need to worry about any of those tags. Man, thats a really good work, the visuals is one of the best ive ever seen here, and ive played a lot of those games already. Hope this game become much more popular.
To be honest maybe I misunderstood it, but in my second playthrough I cranked out futa to 100% expecting all girls to have dicks, but then in the Alice scene in the bathroom she still had a pussy instead of a dick.
I fully understand why it didn't work like that (remaking every encounter for futa or non-futa is an enormous amount of work), but the game kind of misleads you when it comes to that initial preference system. I wish it were clearer what is actually happening.

LurkerGuy

Mar 30, 2019
To be honest maybe I misunderstood it, but in my second playthrough I cranked out futa to 100% expecting all girls to have dicks, but then in the Alice scene in the bathroom she still had a pussy instead of a dick.
I fully understand why it didn't work like that (remaking every encounter for futa or non-futa is an enormous amount of work), but the game kind of misleads you when it comes to that initial preference system. I wish it were clearer what is actually happening.
it is explained rather clear what the different settings do, you just have to read it. it is said that not all characters will be futa if you set it to 100

belosiani

Apr 24, 2020
I mean it did say that only some girls had the possibility of having a dick

Anyway I also cranked it up to a 100

docdom

Dec 30, 2018
Probably the best femdom game I've played. The art is really good, from the characters, to the setting and even the GUI, all very high quality! I still don't really understand the story of the game and I think that might be intentional for now since it only covers a single day, but it seems very interesting with lots of different plot lines to come in the future.

The customisation of the kinks is something I really appreciated, and listing each character's kinks on the map was a nice touch. Hopefully you can choose to interact with some and not with others to align with your own preferences. The gameplay does seem a bit linear so far, but I think that's perfectly acceptable given that what has been released so far seems like the introduction to the game.

Overall I really enjoyed this game and looking forward to what else is to come. Hopefully the updates come in big chunks rather than drip feeding new content, just a personal preference.

Feb 12, 2021
Gonna give this a shot. Question going in.. will any of the females be getting the dick or is it just a male torture fest?

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Gonna give this a shot. Question going in.. will any of the females be getting the dick or is it just a male torture fest?
It's pure femdom and/or futadom game in terms of sexual content so it's only the MC getting (ab)used. I think some penetration will appear in the game later, but it'll be women using MC to their own pleasure and probably leaving him blueballed afterwards.

Lermo

Aug 6, 2018
heavy femdom and soundtracks that create an amazing atmosphere. Immediately went to patron to support him.

great game!

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes