Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Or 3...or more.
He did say openly that if people are voting for FDC cause they think he will focus then solely on SoB should know that he prefers to work on 2 games simultaneously so he will start a new game after FDC is finished. BTW AFAIK he also said even if he'd focus only on finishing FDC he still won't finish the game before 2023. In any case, I voted on SoB cause it seems to be too good of a project to leave it after this initial taste.

Spettet

Nov 9, 2021
Sub male protagonist with dickgirls and femdom.. Not often I see a title where the central theme is hitting the spot like this ;) As usual in Darktoz games some of the kinks go a bit beyond my likes, but still.. This is looking great. ;)

I don't get the necro comments. In my book, necrophilia is having sex with a dead body.. Undead sounds like something entirely different, and vampires, that is basically looking like every other human but possibly a bit pale sounds like regular sex to me.

Reactions: Dysphorika

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
Sub male protagonist with dickgirls and femdom.. Not often I see a title where the central theme is hitting the spot like this ;) As usual in Darktoz games some of the kinks go a bit beyond my likes, but still.. This is looking great. ;)

I don't get the necro comments. In my book, necrophilia is having sex with a dead body.. Undead sounds like something entirely different, and vampires, that is basically looking like every other human but possibly a bit pale sounds like regular sex to me.
In my book that's intelligent necro, but I don't understand all the fuss, all this time a lot of kinks about vampires and whatnot and now is a issue? where those people were when twilight was a thing?

If the dead thing can give consent or issue orders, it's not necrophilia :p
Exactly

Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
would love to play new update and see where this VN goes... so far its been pretty good! Also would love some lesbian stuff.

Reactions: Axel34

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
I've finished the cotent and i must say that despite it being a VN and most of them being boring and reptitive...this has a great athmosphere! Yet the dialogue is annoying,the first part is all people being like "yeah i know the shit your getting into and i will repeat it constantly but i wont tell you anything" plus so many cliffhangers.
Not happy with the last choice between the futa steroid addict and demon/corpse looking piercing addict,i mean c'mon man! There has to be something better,its darktoz were talking about.
I like the vampire driver,however she acts too nice for a vampire...

Still i would give it 8.5 or 9/10 at this point but dialogue needs to be improved.

• Angry
Reactions: Anonymous100

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
So, um, how's progress? Anything new? I've only played as far as the first day "in-office" and the potential sex with the vampire babe.

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes