slider

Jul 14, 2017
I think this all the factions and groups in the game so far. For easier reference.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I imagine the Council and the Mayor are a somewhat of a faction on their own. Some sort of deep state.

So far, the faction I'm more interested in is the Great Serpent. They are mysterious and their girls look the sexiest in my opintion (specially love Jenna!).

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Way to be day dreaming of the pushy girls who want to snatch you
right outta the glorious+classy+throbbing embrace of the most glamorous babes in town.

SgtHatred607

Oct 16, 2021
Darktoz has definitely improved over the years. The new art style is great. I like the world he is building and I'm very grateful that he keeps the dick stuff optional. My only real complaint is that everything is consensual. I'm surprised we weren't given a safeword. He's still the best femdom game maker out there.

Reactions: Dysphorika

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well .. sarge ... guess you are itching for some war crimes in this game forsaken town where
male aspirations come to die, but the hotties who animate this game also live there,
for them it is not a war zone and your forced content is not something that sprikles their pantiless lives.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Darktoz has definitely improved over the years. The new art style is great. I like the world he is building and I'm very grateful that he keeps the dick stuff optional. My only real complaint is that everything is consensual. I'm surprised we weren't given a safeword. He's still the best femdom game maker out there.
Wasn't it said that folks are nice to MC cause there's some rule preventing to jump on new arrivals and since day 2 some or maybe even most of lovely ladies of Blackmore won't be stopped by such trivialities like consent?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC is under contract with the tower babes who are the girls with the most.
All of the hotties MC gave himself 2 could go hunting for strays that would want to twerp their plans.
MC is already a cog in their grand design and they already told him he is a top commodity.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Imagine asking question like this in a Darktoz game. What a grand and intoxicating innocence.
So this guy only make femdom games? Too bad i kinda like his female characters design. Would'nt it be great to play as the only male specimen to earn the respect of these powerful, badass and sexy milfs. Such a shame.

Shame on you sweet benji8. I'm a god.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is already full of paths where MC has to provide for the kinks.
MC is lending himself, not being subject to experiments.

Also, there is no reason for dommes who get MC for free, basically,
to invest anything into body changing him or whatever alteration you might crave.

The whole plot point is MC is himself, body and soul, the object of desire for the dommes.
They want him as is, that is what being a hot commodity lands him.

MC is already fleshed out as the perfect guy to have around for the ladies.

MC is also office guy who works in the biggest office building around.

Dommes do not want some bimbo or whatever freak you would want MC to become.
The game is awesome ! can we get a male to female transformation as well ? or at least sissyfication ? just a humble request if can if not oh well..
Would be cool to be feminized (I don't remember if Darktoz does that kind of things).
Whatever is going on actually, MC is just settling in and we should want to see where his work and town life looks like in this game, of which we are yet to see.

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
MC is already fleshed out as the perfect guy to have around for the ladies.

MC is also office guy who works in the biggest office building around.

Dommes do not want some bimbo or whatever freak you would want MC to become.
Maybe they do? Do you know all their motives already? I think it is what you want as your personal preference, but nothing speaks against the protagonist being feminized and having to work as the secretary in the tower for example. If it's optional, it does not harm anyone.

I mean in the end Darktoz decides and none of us but he has done feminization in femdom city.

And feminization/crossdressing is not bimbofication, and not freakish either.

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes