Gamemaking

Dec 1, 2018
Like in the asylum with the injections, you mean?

Could be, not sure. From what I understand it fills your white diablo2 bowl, at least that is what happens when you eat it in the pussyworship scene

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Do you think the sweets will be important later? Did you take them?
Sweets seem to replenish Essence or what this white thingy is called. I assume that if it reaches 0 it's game over, so I guess sweets will be important for MC's survival (and perhaps the Essence mechanic will force us to choose between scenes/characters/actions more in the future).

Reactions: Dysphorika

Carambole

Feb 10, 2020
I see futanari all the time, why not a 3rd option for plastic dicks ?
Just my preference.
Also i would gladly buy the game on another platform, like steam or gog.
I dont like recurrent payments.
Also i trust these platforms.

Nov 25, 2020
Yes, pretty much right after 0.1.0 was released.

Only fixes bugs and typos, though. No new scenes.
It's also a mac and android version. Darktoz has only just released 0.1.1 publicly on his itch.io but I'll post the mega links from his patreon anyway

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
Yeah, Darktoz says the itch.io version is newer, has typos fixed and some other stuff like translations and a fix for android, so you might want to download it from there

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
The visuals seem nice and the character designs are neat as well.

Though every time i see the tag NTR I prefer to jump ship immediately.
By this point it has become a reflex.
Though I wonder how NTR works here since the page description says the town consists of mostly women.

Also, is this a choice game?
Where different choices go different routes?

Nov 9, 2020
Game is good, personally, better than FCM. Can't wait for the next update.

The blond one with glasses looks like the analytical one and go for info, the brown-haired, Elliot looks and speaks like a bro, and Nico looks an anime trope who is a secondarily antagonist that becomes MC ally in the end.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

belosiani

Apr 24, 2020
The visuals seem nice and the character designs are neat as well.

Though every time i see the tag NTR I prefer to jump ship immediately.
By this point it has become a reflex.
Though I wonder how NTR works here since the page description says the town consists of mostly women.

Also, is this a choice game?
Where different choices go different routes?
I doubt how NTR will work in this game in particular since I doubt any girl will ever be really ''yours'' and yes this game has choices leading to different outcomes like which faction you side with

Reactions: meola147

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
What's news about poll tSoB vs FC? Can someone share a screen of the last update?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
right now every lewd scene is avoidable i think. but every lewd scene is femdom related.

plus it's darktoz, the dev that is responsible for half of the femdom games out there. so it is best to skip this if you are not into female domination
Why can't femdom and maledom get along :cry:
hope the game opens some options later, full femdom is not my thing...
This dev only does femdom games, so no.
Majority of games have maledom without femdom. They'll get along when that changes. This is a dev specialized for making femdom games. So, better not to hope and be disappointed.
Femdom avoidable or not??

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
I doubt how NTR will work in this game in particular since I doubt any girl will ever be really ''yours'' and yes this game has choices leading to different outcomes like which faction you side with
Hm...I see....does it even count as NTR then?

Also, about the choices...does this mean there's missable contect and scenes?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Sure there is ... once this or that hottie has your attention, you choose who to give into.
There are opposing factions all wanton to get you into their fold, sure you befriending one
will anger the other while they all play mind games and see fit to take form you.

yevi

Aug 11, 2021
more povs would be nice or at least two pov renders with different zoom in every sex scene, Tara's scene seem much nicer from story to sex content than futa's one. yep he's right, it is definitely his best project so far: graphic (except half stretched Jinx's cock xd), story, the main ideas are perfect for me on that stage of development, would like to see how he'll realize fem/futa preference bar in final version, and of course to see the final version itself.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tapurala

MAKeevchanin

Mar 2, 2019
I've finished the cotent and i must say that despite it being a VN and most of them being boring and reptitive...this has a great athmosphere! Yet the dialogue is annoying,the first part is all people being like "yeah i know the shit your getting into and i will repeat it constantly but i wont tell you anything" plus so many cliffhangers.
Not happy with the last choice between the futa steroid addict and demon/corpse looking piercing addict,i mean c'mon man! There has to be something better,its darktoz were talking about.
I like the vampire driver,however she acts too nice for a vampire...

Still i would give it 8.5 or 9/10 at this point but dialogue needs to be improved.
Well, after the vampire girl takes you home (and has fun with you if you want), you can just go to bed and not mess with these "addicts". Although here I agree - swap their appearances ( piercing futa and steroid alchemist) I would definitely choose an alchemist ;)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Those girls are the grease monkeys of their society, living in derelict buildings.
Remember the whole talk about even MC accomodations and all the fuss about
making his live in match box look more ”sleep in then run far” than ”come here to die”.
more povs would be nice or at least two pov renders with different zoom in every sex scene, Tara's scene seem much nicer from story to sex content than futa's one. yep he's right, it is definitely his best project so far: graphic (except half stretched Jinx's cock xd), story, the main ideas are perfect for me on that stage of development, would like to see how he'll realize fem/futa preference bar in final version, and of course to see the final version itself.
Well, after the vampire girl takes you home (and has fun with you if you want), you can just go to bed and not mess with these "addicts". Although here I agree - swap their appearances ( piercing futa and steroid alchemist) I would definitely choose an alchemist ;)
They lack the refinement of the other dames for sure so it shows in spades in the scenes.

Gamemaking

Dec 1, 2018
The tattoo punk girl is fire in my opinion and finally something different from all the same models you tend to see in games!

But as always, everyone makes their personal opinion sound like facts, lol

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes