Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
Maybe they do? Do you know all their motives already? I think it is what you want as your personal preference, but nothing speaks against the protagonist being feminized and having to work as the secretary in the tower for example. If it's optional, it does not harm anyone.

I mean in the end Darktoz decides and none of us but he has done feminization in femdom city.

And feminization/crossdressing is not bimbofication, and not freakish either.
Best answer ever.

Jun 15, 2021
Hi, Dev. I'm going to say I don't typically approach a homie like this, but seldom do the stars align in such a way as you have made them do here. Brilliant, mate. First off, it's always just a fucking thrill when a dev can write above a 7th or 8th grade level.

You know that sweet spot somewhere between R.L. Stine, Christopher Pike, and Piers Anthony. Maybe we can talk to one of those guys to make a VN?

Anyway, I digress.

Loading up this game, having my initial suspicions confirmed, I could already sense the under rated greatness that beyond them gates be. Shadow Gate! Has it been done before? Don't care. Shadow Gate is like the Dark Souls of Nintendo Games. I've tried that game many times throughout my life, but it remains somewhat impenetrable.

Turns out, Shadow Gate just needed to be turned into the ultimate femdom bdsm sexy time game.
THIS. GAME. IS. AMAZING.

I started name dropping a bunch of shit, but it came off a little too goofy and arrogant. So anyway, hit me up, so we can have a private conversation and I stop looking like a dick head.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
The game is awesome ! can we get a male to female transformation as well ? or at least sissyfication ? just a humble request if can if not oh well..
Would be cool to be feminized (I don't remember if Darktoz does that kind of things).
It is possible. The protagonist i would say already look a bit like a femboy.

Tufa

Sep 1, 2017
''Alright, so it turns out you guys liked the first episode of the Shadow over Blackmore, so far so good. But now we have to top the first with episode 2. The 2nd day in the story line is going to happen, as well as a few neat new side quests.
I have to tell you first what's still missing in terms of the mechanics:
- A way to interact with the inventory
It will basically just be consumables. I also thought of having letters and that sort of stuff to pick up so that you can read it in the inventory...but I don't find that necessary. So you will just be able to read all the letters that you find in the game, not pick them up (like the Samantha-Tara letter).
but yeah, still have to figure out a way to make an appearing "eat" button once you click on the sweets consumable for example.
- The gallery
That one will be tricky. I currently have no clue on how to pull it off easily. There will be a big amount of scenes in the game. I know that there was a talented modder once who made mods for games that had no gallery, so maybe I can track him down and ask for advice.
Maybe one of you guys knows how to do it in Ren'Py. In that case, let me know :)
But I think that is already it. The skills and level up system is in place, I like the animation system and the "explore and move around in rooms and talk to different people if you want" mechanic. There will be some simple "find the key to get through the door" mechanics as well but other than that everything is kind of how I wanted it to be. Which is good, because that means I can focus on the rendering of lewd scenes :).
Now, to the juicy part: Suggestions! You can make your suggestions on what you want to see next, what kind of fetishes you want to happen and what kind of new mistress you want to see introduced on day 2! Maybe you already have a fleshed out scene in your head?

Let me know in the comments and it might or might not happen :)
Have a nice sunday and stay kinky!''

BKg.png

Jun 24, 2020
The whole plot point is MC is himself, body and soul, the object of desire for the dommes.
They want him as is, that is what being a hot commodity lands him.
Kind of sounds like that's the whole point for *you*, and you're reading a lot into the dev's intention after only one day in game.

Given the image that goes with the "enable bisex humiliation" option, I'd imagine there will be at least some sissification content.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I also think that from looking at the renders, the dev may be using the female G8F character but with androgynous and maybe trans shape sliders turned up. It's the shading and shape of the chest mostly that gives me that sense. That what I do for rendering sissification content.

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
Kind of sounds like that's the whole point for *you*, and you're reading a lot into the dev's intention after only one day in game.

Given the image that goes with the "enable bisex humiliation" option, I'd imagine there will be at least some sissification content.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I also think that from looking at the renders, the dev may be using the female G8F character but with androgynous and maybe trans shape sliders turned up. It's the shading and shape of the chest mostly that gives me that sense. That what I do for rendering sissification content.
Plus if you played dev's previous games.

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes