AmerHST

Jun 19, 2020
Lot of hot fetishes, especially the vampire fetish, with great character art. But man a shame it seems to all be on the sissification side of femdom. A game like this but with gentle femdom...a man can dream.
Not really into femdom(futadom) IRL but I tried some VNs with a femdom theme just to see what it's like and so far hated every single one I tried because of what you said "sissification" being a big theme of it and EXTREME degradation/humiliation.

Honestly at first I thought it would be like you said gentle femdom(you know women/futas being in control) and there would be extreme stuff as optional for those who want it... found out real soon how wrong I was and ever since then I just dropped the femdom VNs lol

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit: why the facepalms? It's not like I said it's bad or people should not play it or even suggested the game to change. I just responded to another comment with my experience with femdom games.

People on this site are weird man lol

Last edited:

Caejat

Jan 21, 2022
Is the player character model a female with booba turned down all the way?
that's my impression too, I honestly doubt that he was created from a male figure..

It is possible. The protagonist i would say already look a bit like a femboy.
that might be, because it's a big possibility, that he is made out of female figure..

I've finished the cotent and i must say that despite it being a VN and most of them being boring and reptitive...this has a great athmosphere! Yet the dialogue is annoying,the first part is all people being like "yeah i know the shit your getting into and i will repeat it constantly but i wont tell you anything" plus so many cliffhangers.
Not happy with the last choice between the futa steroid addict and demon/corpse looking piercing addict,i mean c'mon man! There has to be something better,its darktoz were talking about.
I like the vampire driver,however she acts too nice for a vampire...

Still i would give it 8.5 or 9/10 at this point but dialogue needs to be improved.
I hear you man about those dialogues.. too much repetance, like if MC is a morron who can't understand a thing..

I also think that from looking at the renders, the dev may be using the female G8F character but with androgynous and maybe trans shape sliders turned up. It's the shading and shape of the chest mostly that gives me that sense. That what I do for rendering sissification content.
Yeah, my impression as well..

Reactions: Dysphorika

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Is that a younger version of the matriarch or just a random character?
She's signed as a "wife" so I think it's a random pic with the assets Darktoz bought for the game, though he said on Discord he'll be using characters from the game in this random artworks too. My guess it's random/upcoming NPC.

Reactions: FutadomLover

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Lot of hot fetishes, especially the vampire fetish, with great character art. But man a shame it seems to all be on the sissification side of femdom. A game like this but with gentle femdom...a man can dream.
Gentle femdom and Darktoz cannot coexist in the same phrase. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Zoranian

LDream5

Feb 16, 2019
Well, I'm loving it so far. I love futa, so I maxed out the option for it. However, I'll admit it's a bit disappointing that so far I've only experienced one. (Maybe I'm missing something though and haven't explored enough.) But that one experience I did have was perfect for me. Pressed all the right buttons. Loved the dialogue, the length of the scenes, and the animation was satisfying.

I guess I didn't read that not all characters would change into futa, understandable really. Still I love that the option is there and very interested in seeing what the future brings.

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Don't know. But there are some news from 3 days ago on patreon. Maybe some patron can answer that. :)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Here is the soft fem dom ... you do not have to hurt, you just have to action her pleasure spots lots.

The cage is about how whatever MC is to the oblivious ways of these hotties:
MC: My manhood is asleep and cozy in gold. You do not blow my fire.
Not even a tingle, hun. Let me show you how it is done, sugah!

I'm gonna B straight wit u boys, I'd rather be in a shark cage at the bottom of the ocean then in a dick cage. And Sharks absolutely terrify me. I can barely get in a jacuzzi
Weird tastes everyone weird tastes
Not really into femdom(futadom) IRL but I tried some VNs with a femdom theme just to see what it's like and so far hated every single one I tried because of what you said "sissification" being a big theme of it and EXTREME degradation/humiliation.

Honestly at first I thought it would be like you said gentle femdom(you know women/futas being in control) and there would be extreme stuff as optional for those who want it... found out real soon how wrong I was and ever since then I just dropped the femdom VNs lol

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit: why the facepalms? It's not like I said it's bad or people should not play it or even suggested the game to change. I just responded to another comment with my experience with femdom games.

People on this site are weird man lol
Oh hey there sexy!

Aren't you a bit too innocent looking for a darktoz game? :unsure:
Still waters run deep. Or burst through as we say in my country.
Gentle femdom and Darktoz cannot coexist in the same phrase. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
This game ticks all the right boxes for me, super excited for more! I loved the therapist, seems like she is a subtle dom the way she suggested and seduced you into kissing her shoes as thanks for her session. Love it!

Me thinks the office hotties are of the softer variety, they like to be adored and serviced,
things one adoring fan like MC could and should do to lube up their coexistence together.

Now, out and about town, the bad apples will cling to MC like moth to the flame. Burn them all!

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes