Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think cart doesn't fit well with the rest of the environment! Why it's wooden and empty? What's the purpose of it? Taxi? I don't see where passenger may sit, unless passengers will ride standing without handrails. Cargo transportation? Seems inefficient.
I hope in the future carts will change in something more stylish and more fitting to the environment.
And can't wait for the new update, the game is gorgeous!

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
I think cart doesn't fit well with the rest of the environment! Why it's wooden and empty? What's the purpose of it? Taxi? I don't see where passenger may sit, unless passengers will ride standing without handrails. Cargo transportation? Seems inefficient.
I hope in the future carts will change in something more stylish and more fitting to the environment.
Reminded me of that one quest in Saints Row 3 where you had to rescue a pimp with a voice modulator who was captured by a gang of bdsm freaks. :LOL:

Gamemaking

Dec 1, 2018
Well, it's a pony play fetish. I don't think there is something that can make it seem "efficient", lol.

More interested in why they are futas? That would mean that the cart is not available for the ones that have their futa slider in the low.

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
Well, it's a pony play fetish. I don't think there is something that can make it seem "efficient", lol.
Still I find style argument is valid. Cart may looks more BDSMy and/or luxuriously. Also would be great if you'd have an opportunity ride on this as a passenger... or else :sneaky:
More interested in why they are futas? That would mean that the cart is not available for the ones that have their futa slider in the low.
That exactly about slider. If you take it low on the side of females, than futas will be girls:

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Btw Darktoz did say some of these pics are not from the scenes that will be in the games and are random stuff with assets and characters he has.

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
I think most of these renders actually are just random stuff he made with assets and won't be in the game.
The redhead witch is on the cover, i think. the head on the bottom looks like the one of the protagonist, so I think that trampling scene will be in the game if I would have to guess.

Gamemaking

Dec 1, 2018
Then the cart might also be in the game.

Why else would you make it twice, with and without cocks if not for the slider option?

pabo

Oct 28, 2018
I've got a question about sliders. In order to maximize all female + futa content, do we need to put slider in the middle?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dysphorika
4.70 star(s) 55 Votes