Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Mmmhh..dat ass!

What other Harley Quinn characters? I only know of one in Femdom City mantis...
You're right, but he said that from now on - starting with FemCity it seems - his every game will have one HQ lookalike.

Last edited:

FemDom Fables Studios

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2021
Femdomcity Mantis. "Oh, but he will continue this game and he..." Yeah, like he did with all other games, It was good, than he engages on a new project and just run over the previous project with some cringe and incomplete ending.

That would actully suck, so I hope he won't rush the femdomcity and finish it with high polish in like a year or two. But Blackmore also seems to be a high quality release, and quality takes time, so if he is tired working on Mantis, then I wouldn't expect a proper update this year.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
That would actully suck, so I hope he won't rush the femdomcity and finish it with high polish in like a year or two. But Blackmore also seems to be a high quality release, and quality takes time, so if he is tired working on Mantis, then I wouldn't expect a proper update this year.
He said that he plans (and he said that before folks like me voted for the 2nd update of TSoB) to have 3 (maybe 4, I'm not 100% sure atm) updates planned for the main story of FemCity, after which the game will be finished. And then he'll start working on a new game while continuing working on TSoB. It seems - if there won't be another poll - that after the 2nd update of TSoB FemCity will be updated next.

Gamemaking

Dec 1, 2018
No. It actually would not suck.

The Asylum and Dark Elves was properly finished, regardless of what John Mirror tries to tell here. These games had like a dozen different endings with countless animations each. How much more did you expect!? In order to get finished, games have to end, now matter how disappointed you are that there are no more scenes for your favourite character.

Too often the opposite happens, creators milk their game because it is popular. It never gets finished but thrown in an endless loop.

Sorry for John that his fav game femdom city did not get voted. Could have supported on patreon and voted himself, but rather chose to hate on those who actually voted.

pabo

Oct 28, 2018
There is 0 gay content atm, "partner"

I hope there will be at least some gay content in the future so that negative losers like you finally hop out of this thread :whistle:
Forced bi is optional but is definitely part of the game (remember question on the kinks a the start).

• Angry
Reactions: Gamemaking
4.70 star(s) 55 Votes