Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
One day someone will figure out how to apply ropes to a model that don't look like floating around it. One day... but today is not that day.

s4000

Nov 30, 2020
None atm, it's still too early fur such news.

Though I took short break from being his supporter, so I may have missed smth.
I have a question
Do you think that Alice has pet plays ?
Will we see that in the next updates?

Last edited:

Niveket

Jan 27, 2019
Could we please get more gloves, less fingerless variations of gloves cause as a glove lover I die on the inside seeing so many opportunities for gloves be ruined by these fingerless variants and especially for this maid cause wearing gloves with fingers would actually make sense for here too!

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I have a question
Do you think that Alice has pet plays ?
Will we see that in the next updates?
Could we please get more gloves, less fingerless variations of gloves cause as a glove lover I die on the inside seeing so many opportunities for gloves be ruined by these fingerless variants and especially for this maid cause wearing gloves with fingers would actually make sense for here too!
I think it's better to ask these questions to the dev, Darktoz is quite active on his discord channel:

I don't think he'll divulge info about the content for the future updates, though knowing him he'll add variety of femdom scenes with various kinks.

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
I'm more of a stirrups and painted toenail fan.

But gloves seem interesting too.

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
Lot of hot fetishes, especially the vampire fetish, with great character art. But man a shame it seems to all be on the sissification side of femdom. A game like this but with gentle femdom...a man can dream.
Sissification will be fully optional.
I also love gentle femdom more, but Darktoz all about different type. Still his femdom and atmosphere of his games, plot and characters — are all excellently made. I'm definitely fan of his works!

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
Sissification will be fully optional.
I also love gentle femdom more, but Darktoz all about different type. Still his femdom and atmosphere of his games, plot and characters — are all excellently made. I'm definitely fan of his works!
Darktoz does femdom good. He is very good at balancing between harsher and playful/gentler without really falling too deep into one of these.

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes