Feb 12, 2021
It's pure femdom and/or futadom game in terms of sexual content so it's only the MC getting (ab)used. I think some penetration will appear in the game later, but it'll be women using MC to their own pleasure and probably leaving him blueballed afterwards.

Thank you. I'll wait until then and see.

Reactions: Mister_M

Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
Unarguably a master piece. Anyone have any similar recommendations?
If what you're looking for is the dark athmosphere then other Darktoz games are really the only option. Femdom City and Asylum are the only ones I enjoyed, but honestly no one even comes close to this one, at least in my opinion.

If you're fine with any femdom VN then Karlson's Gambit is probably the best out there right now. Moving Down is very solid too.

The best overall femdom game is easily Under The Witch though. It's made in Unreal Engine 4 and it's somehow faster in development than any other game I mentioned here.

Going in the RPGM realm you have Tower or Trample, which though it pretty much stopped development, you can find hours of mostly very good content in the last version. Warrior's Guild and Heelfall are by the same guy and pretty good too.

Finally, Gladia is the best written femdom game by a mile, and A New Life in Submission just started, but damn it started strong.

There. You have enough stuff to jack off until you dick falls off. Have fun!

RoxTheVile

Sep 30, 2020
If what you're looking for is the dark athmosphere then other Darktoz games are really the only option. Femdom City and Asylum are the only ones I enjoyed, but honestly no one even comes close to this one, at least in my opinion.

If you're fine with any femdom VN then Karlson's Gambit is probably the best out there right now. Moving Down is very solid too.

The best overall femdom game is easily Under The Witch though. It's made in Unreal Engine 4 and it's somehow faster in development than any other game I mentioned here.

Going in the RPGM realm you have Tower or Trample, which though it pretty much stopped development, you can find hours of mostly very good content in the last version. Warrior's Guild and Heelfall are by the same guy and pretty good too.

Finally, Gladia is the best written femdom game by a mile, and A New Life in Submission just started, but damn it started strong.

Sir, I kneel before your generosity. These are some banger recommendations. Would you happen to have any for some futa/trans focused ones?

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
Sir, I kneel before your generosity. These are some banger recommendations. Would you happen to have any for some futa/trans focused ones?
Tales of Androgyny is one of a kind, LOT of quality content, weekly updates. Futadom Binding Sim is okay, has lots of content, but development is touch and go. Femdom City from Darktoz has lots of futa action too.

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018

Great recommendations, would throw in Futadom World and Tales of Androgyny for the futa lovers.

The Asylum was one of the first real femdom themed games, and some devs tried to copy the style. They all lack the athmosphere that darktoz games create, but Harshville or the Prison are worth mentioning if you are already done with all other content.

I also want to say that Starless (japanese hentai visual novel, english translation available) has some of the most brutal femdom content I've seen.

Lermo

Aug 6, 2018
I also want to say that Starless (japanese hentai visual novel, english translation available) has some of the most brutal femdom content I've seen.
ive read people mention this game a few times now. i remember playing it once but it was 95% just cock greedy woman and then at the end it got disturbing but mostly for how the female friend was treated(fucked by animals) not the MC himself. so i thought it was overall boring. or are there different versions and i got the wrong one?

Reactions: utiola
Dec 24, 2020
Great recommendations, would throw in Futadom World and Tales of Androgyny for the futa lovers.

The Asylum was one of the first real femdom themed games, and some devs tried to copy the style. They all lack the athmosphere that darktoz games create, but Harshville or the Prison are worth mentioning if you are already done with all other content.

I think the thing people who try and copy Dark's style miss is the subtle differences that makes choices matterI don't really like harsh/violent femdom, but I loved the Asylum because the choices you made and the characters you interacted with mattered/ had depth.

Reactions: Dysphorika

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
ive read people mention this game a few times now. i remember playing it once but it was 95% just cock greedy woman and then at the end it got disturbing but mostly for how the female friend was treated(fucked by animals) not the MC himself. so i thought it was overall boring. or are there different versions and i got the wrong one?
don't know about different version but there is 2 other endings that are really femdom (not including your mentioned ending, one human livestock and one really, well, special final ending). I think you can unlock the uncensored version with a mod that can be found here on f95, and afaik that mod also unlocks all scenes so you can access them in the gallery.

Reactions: pabo and Lermo

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
V0.1.1 ?
bc i could not talk to the futa girl at the end of the game, the game jump to the vampire girl whatever i chose
Try making a save during her dialogue and reloading said save. This allowed me to bypass the bug.

Reactions: Orwa
4.70 star(s) 55 Votes