4.30 star(s) 30 Votes

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
How do I save the game in the church?
The game saves automatically, I believe.

Speaking of saves, I edited my save back in like v0.13 I think it was, to have all enemies killed (So I could have access to all of them in the Memory Arena), and now in this version there's some weird enemy that kind of looks like a mix of the sword maiden and succubus with twintails in the H scene gallery (sword and body i think of sword maiden, at least hair color of succubus, probably head too). I tried viewing the H scene in the gallery, but it just softlocked my game. This happened to anyone else?
edit: hold on i was completely wrong with the description lmao. here's a picture of them 1607700300511.png Fun fact: this picture is 69x69 pixels.

Also, not gonna lie, I would totally headpat the Vixen.

Last edited:

_tewi

Aug 4, 2020
I've been wondering, why almost all the rpgm genre is based on a european middle age fantasy world? Don't get me wrong there are very good ones out there. But there is a limited times you can see the same starting village before you want to go full Columbine with the developers asses
columbine didn't actually happen

Swyzzel

Jun 7, 2020
I can't believe this, there are some supporters that paid over 300 dollars for this. Its a alpha and you get your made up name shown on a statue for it. The Hscenes are mediocre at best and they are fairly little of them. What a shame.

Last edited:

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
I can't believe this, there are some supporters that paid over 300 dollars for this.
i also get the impression that the free money they milk from their patrons...
is starting to slow down the progress of development. money corrupts:cry:

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Katsuie and TFM

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
Does someone know if the dev mentioned that pregnancy will be a thing later either as a game over feature or for girls you can have around like the "shrine maiden" that is responsible for lvl ups?^^
Damn my n**** JC into some weird shit dog

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
Que? Pregnancy is vanilla af my man, and I'm not even into it.
Fetishes aside I would like if the final release had multiple endings, one for each girl, and I could see some of them involving pregnancy
And.... you ruined the joke. Of course, it is ya bimbo

4.30 star(s) 30 Votes