4.30 star(s) 30 Votes

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
Save up 5000 wind daggers, then keep hasting yourself. Then run by cursed armor (preferably with jump skills) and break the spawners, then go for Cursed Armor when no minions are left (HASTE IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT FOR THIS. SPEED IS KEY)
Of course feel free to do anything else you feel, this is my prefered method tho.
lol one you can't even move with that many wind daggers and two there are easier methods

Kraverin

Jan 12, 2020
there are easier methods
Yeah, this is just my prefered method also i recently found that haste ain't even THAT important if you can use the obstacles to stay away from cursed armor (i used amazon labris for that cuz it also threw people away wherever i landed.

lewd_aa

Aug 8, 2017
Sorry to say, but: because it's not?

The game was initially designed for RPGMV and probably still has the same good ol' data structure, however I think it uses Electron now
Don't quote me on this because I'm unfamiliar with that engine.
This game is an RPG MV game.

RPG MV is a web-based RPG game engine running using HTML technologies - i.e. it's intended to be run in a web browser. Every time you run an RPG MV game you are running a web browser. If you host a web server with the www directory of a typically bundled RPG MV game for Windows (or run it locally with a Chromium based browser + --allow-file-access-from-files), you can play the game just fine (modulo media autoplay policy - use --autoplay-policy=no-user-gesture-required to avoid this).

By default, RPG MV games are distributed on desktop using , which is basically Chromium with Node.js integration. This game is currently using , as you have identified, which is very similar - it's basically Chromium with Node.js integration. NW.js and Electron are not game engines, they are web browsers. If you've used the Discord desktop app, that's using Electron.

Electron , and you can definitely see an app.asar inside the game's resources folder. Extracting it with npx asar e app.asar app (needs an installation of Node.js) reveals... a small wrapper to launch the RPG MV game in resources/app/src.

Thanks for the confirmation on what platform they used for this game fams. I guess it won't work with joiplay.
It should work after extracting resources/app/src.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
how to cheat on this game with cheat engine? trying to go op on it or at least mega resource
I'd advise just using save editor to make yourself have a bunch of shards so you can upgrade yourself to the max. Resources are easy enough to come by if you play smart and don't hesitate to use your weapons or craft new ones.

Soulinor

Aug 22, 2018
I am really loving the game. The cursed armor is not that hard when you learn. I just saved a few souls drops and faced it with 2 oni weapons, each one dealing around 70 per strike, I killed the crystals with 1-2 hit each, then faced the armor, after first death, cursed sword cleaned the few summons, and it was 1x1, cursed armor could not keep up, since my damage was just to big, it was stunned all the time.

Basically, the secret of this game is know the weapons you will need. Flame/frost strike, all out strike, focus, wind armor, haste, hit and run. Almost all skills are useful, you just need to know the right time to use them, so abuse the wepom scraps, learn the tactic of every enemy, it will help you to know witch weapon you will need before going into the Dungeon.

Last edited:

lurker55555

Dec 5, 2019
holy shit this game consumed my life went on a rampage, murdering everything that moved in the endless mode and i gotta say it was a blast. Looking forward to more

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Overlurker

Oct 19, 2017
I just formatted my computer and can no longer play this (stuck in white screen), already set to japanese locale... do I need RTP for this?

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
I just formatted my computer and can no longer play this (stuck in white screen), already set to japanese locale... do I need RTP for this?
I'm not 100% sure, but I'd say that you're probably better off safe than sorry. No harm in downloading it, plus you can always uninstall it if it's not what you need. I don't think I had to do it, but I know that I do have one of the RTPs and I'm not sure if I got it before or after I started playing this game.
New version is out, it added one new enemy and skill levels.
Yeah, can attest to this, just looked on the patreon. Would be great if someone could share it :)

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 30 Votes