4.30 star(s) 30 Votes

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
how to defeat the cursed armor on level 10?
not sure if this one still works but there are areas on the map that are on fire lure it in to them for extra damage.

lets see what else, attach a movement attack to a ring or necklace so that you have one on hand during the fight. you can also try to spamming long range skills and have haste active when you can.
iirc it only takes damage when ko'd but I'm not sure on that
oh I almost forgot destroy the crystals since it can heal itself by killing the mobs summoned by them

D

Deleted member 3102905

Was anyone able to reach the last stage in intro dungeon ? i am trying so badly to escape from the monsters using knife hit and run skill and dagger's jump strike but I couldn't. Does anyone know how to hack it or just saw the ending ?

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Was anyone able to reach the last stage in intro dungeon ? i am trying so badly to escape from the monsters using knife hit and run skill and dagger's jump strike but I couldn't. Does anyone know how to hack it or just saw the ending ?
The intro dungeon doesn't end. After you get to the portal, you're thrown straight into the real dungeon. Only way to escape is to get down to the fifth floor where there's a safezone, or die. Unless you're talking about that first tutorial floor and ONLY that first tutorial floor, in which case, you need to use everything at your disposal. Potions, crafting materials, etc.

D

Deleted member 3102905

The intro dungeon doesn't end. After you get to the portal, you're thrown straight into the real dungeon. Only way to escape is to get down to the fifth floor where there's a safezone, or die. Unless you're talking about that first tutorial floor and ONLY that first tutorial floor, in which case, you need to use everything at your disposal. Potions, crafting materials, etc.
I am talking bout the tutorial stage in the new version where seemingly the last place in the dungeon is without a portal and they spawn enemies and a crystal when you enter the room
1608105866512.png

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
I am talking bout the tutorial stage in the new version where seemingly the last place in the dungeon is without a portal and they spawn enemies and a crystal when you enter the room
Like I said, you have to use everything at your disposal. Potions, explosives, and the materials to forge weapons. To be honest, I almost lost there myself, but managed to pull through at the end on my first try. It is possible.

D

Deleted member 3102905

Like I said, you have to use everything at your disposal. Potions, explosives, and the materials to forge weapons. To be honest, I almost lost there myself, but managed to pull through at the end on my first try. It is possible.

Is there an end to the spawning ? i tried to do it but apparently 3 more crystal summoning monsters spawned after i destroyed the first one

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Is there an end to the spawning ? i tried to do it but apparently 3 more crystal summoning monsters spawned after i destroyed the first one
If all else fails, I'm pretty sure you can use the dagger that you crafted earlier (or a weapon crafted with the fragment of it) to Jump Strike over the obstacles blocking your path.

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
Uhhh, what in oblivion are you guys trying to achieve? This is the prologue, you're supposed to die.
This is a roguelite, you're supposed to die anyway - though it's not mandatory anymore to unlock the gallery.

Sure, you can cheat to check if you can break the game... But isn't it much more fun to break (or win? perish the thought!) the game in a legitimate way.
I mean, they made it that easy recently. If anything, I hope they add different difficulty modes, because their efforts are going to go to waste. At least souls flow in faster and it's become less grindy that it was.

Reactions: TFM

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Uhhh, what in oblivion are you guys trying to achieve? This is the prologue, you're supposed to die.
This is a roguelite, you're supposed to die anyway - though it's not mandatory anymore to unlock the gallery.
Nah, just trying to get them out of the tutorial lol.

D

Deleted member 3102905

Sure, you can cheat to check if you can break the game... But isn't it much more fun to break (or win? perish the thought!) the game in a legitimate way.
I mean, they made it that easy recently. If anything, I hope they add different difficulty modes, because their efforts are going to go to waste. At least souls flow in faster and it's become less grindy that it was.
Its not that everyone dies in intro stage. its just that we all assume it is the end result. I am thinking there could be a hidden easter egg.
1608229055165.png

Also if you would elaborate on how to hack it, it would be wonderful.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
Its not that everyone dies in intro stage. its just that we all assume it is the end result. I am thinking there could be a hidden easter egg.
View attachment 944917
Also if you would elaborate on how to hack it, it would be wonderful.
don't think there is anything worth its just a intro
all the sex scenes are in the recollection and the girls in the refight mode
also all the new girls get dumped in the endless testing dungeon:cautious:

also
I'll just leave this here
estimate release 12.2021 include possible delays...

Kraverin

Jan 12, 2020
how to defeat the cursed armor on level 10?
Save up 5000 wind daggers, then keep hasting yourself. Then run by cursed armor (preferably with jump skills) and break the spawners, then go for Cursed Armor when no minions are left (HASTE IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT FOR THIS. SPEED IS KEY)
Of course feel free to do anything else you feel, this is my prefered method tho.

4.30 star(s) 30 Votes