4.30 star(s) 30 Votes

thekill

Dec 9, 2018
it so fucking bad after using the special kill you get damages to your self and can even buy fucking potion to heal your self either and fucking auto heal dosn't work and that fucking female was that

Trash gameplay why? cause it fucking horrible that you damage yourself from your own special kill move (D) and kept getting gang up by the monsters. Fuck the Oni girl she kept doing bull shit attack that hit the Mc from far away force me to use the special and fucking left me drain of Hp, the worst part is you can't even buy potion if the girl can let you upgrade yours shit with souls why the fucking can't she sell you potion and non of auto healing work either.
bruh, its been 3 years alomost XD, i have no idea now hows it is

Overlurker

Oct 19, 2017
it so fucking bad after using the special kill you get damages to your self and can even buy fucking potion to heal your self either and fucking auto heal dosn't work and that fucking female was that

Trash gameplay why? cause it fucking horrible that you damage yourself from your own special kill move (D) and kept getting gang up by the monsters. Fuck the Oni girl she kept doing bull shit attack that hit the Mc from far away force me to use the special and fucking left me drain of Hp, the worst part is you can't even buy potion if the girl can let you upgrade yours shit with souls why the fucking can't she sell you potion and non of auto healing work either.
C8A6LdPWsAEpcbv.jpg

Git gud. Here I am with a full storage and a full inventory, with 5 digit souls wondering when the next update will be cause I want to see what I will be next fucked by. I play this like a roguelite, I expect to lose (and thank god they added a function that you will always get screwed on death instead of getting beaten eternally by non female mobs) , but what I should do is to make use of loses for victory later (like when I got a monster material or weapon or any rare material, I immediately commit suicide by rushing to room and poisoning myself or if I get tired of adventuring and see no point waiting for the exit bell) . I also play this like a complete bitch just like I do in Dark Souls if I see an enemy that I don't want: f*cking run! This game is about risk management, and making do with everything you have. Onis? Focus Potion or a block def rating stops their jumping assaults if they happen to be within your 8 directions, throw any debuff potions at them they are very vulnerable to status effects, they are there to be used not to stay in your inventory and overweight you. For me a sleep potion is enough for me to go town with them, or make a retreat to the tunnels where they can't track you anymore.

Last edited:

TFM

Mar 7, 2019
I don't get the complaints about death since IT'S SO EASY TO SURVIVE IN THIS GAME. You don't need to search and kill everything, and the Cursed Sword super is only for use when you are completely surrounded and no hope of escape. Enemies can be manipulated via spacing so you always get the first hit. Durability loss upon using skills has been reduced to the point where it's advisable to use certain Skills now. The traps drop items that buff you and reduce Erosion, and they are surprisingly plentiful; if things look grim just sound the Bell when you get to the floor and go back to the Town.

If anything, the real difficulty is encountering the Boss for the first time and then doing the next floor. It includes a enemy/power/material ramp that initially is very daunting. Everything else is "actually learn the game's mechanics and adjust".

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
you don't it auto save
lol sorry for the rage it be so long i have forgot about playing that game but the unfair of the game at that time was bad so i'm guessing it has been proven , trying finish all the dowload i has since 2019,2020.

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
Eternal EA since the dev is slow as molasses
A bit unfair.

They're certainly not fast, but they're a small, part-time crew. Their first game also took a while.
The big difference with certain other Patreons?
The game will actually come out, as a finished product, this year or more likely, the next.
In other words: no sucker milking for years, ending in a "oh, we're dropping the project now. Bye bye xoxo ♥"

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
Was there any improven? to the game. I belive i'm play the lasest version and the yokai girl still wreak me, No getting potion's from girl in the church suck. crafting a weapon it oh ok but it break so fast, echance it need too much materials (magiacal orb), every monster you fight can see better in the dark, you can't having no better light soure, you will alway fucking die to either your weapon break's in combat or have no potion to heal's yo in combat and oustside of combat and monster can attack vertically wtf! and weapon spcial are ok but so bads in damge.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Was there any improven? to the game. I belive i'm play the lasest version and the yokai girl still wreak me, No getting potion's from girl in the church suck. crafting a weapon it oh ok but it break so fast, echance it need too much materials (magiacal orb), every monster you fight can see better in the dark, you can't having no better light soure, you will alway fucking die to either your weapon break's in combat or have no potion to heal's yo in combat and oustside of combat and monster can attack vertically wtf! and weapon spcial are ok but so bads in damge.
Firstly: I have no idea what the fuck you're trying to say here
Secondly: You should always stock up on weapons, and don't forget you can use either C or V to set your character to a diagonal direction, and you can always get the first hit by letting the monster come into range via attacking in the same place before they reach you.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
they just made a post on patreon

looks like they having some problems and development is going really slow...

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
Firstly: I have no idea what the fuck you're trying to say here
Secondly: You should always stock up on weapons, and don't forget you can use either C or V to set your character to a diagonal direction, and you can always get the first hit by letting the monster come into range via attacking in the same place before they reach you.
My english is fine what are you trying to say back at me, secondly everytime i pick up material's and craft it into a weapon i will completely lose it or it break in combat by the groups of monster that inclubing the yokai demon girl, As i repeat there are no health potion or SP potion that you can get from the girl in the church (what whatever that girl is) and the light source is given it terrible you can't see anything around the cornern.

Elexion

Aug 14, 2017
Your spelling might be fine but your grammar is not. Regardless Health, SP, Corrosion, and weapon durability are all resources you need to manage. You don't need to and really shouldn't explore the entirety of any given floor. If the monster girls are giving you problems make sure you are carrying a sleep or confusion potion to throw at them and then just run away. Never let the mobs surround you go into the hallways of the dungeon so you only have to fight one at a time. Worst case just use the cursed sword to clear everything around you.

Last edited:

Arythazin

Jul 1, 2019
Was there any improven? ...I belive i'm play the... yokai girl still wreak me, No getting potion's from girl in the church suck...echance it need too much materials (magiacal orb)...weapon spcial are ok but so bads in damge.
My english is fine what are you trying to say back at me
I think you know the words, but spelling is bad in some places, and you aren't using the correct grammar or using the words correctly sometimes. It's understandable but it's also obviously ESL.

...crafting a weapon it oh ok but it break so fast, echance it need too much materials (magiacal orb), every monster you fight can see better in the dark, you can't having no better light soure, you will alway fucking die to either your weapon break's in combat or have no potion to heal's yo in combat and oustside of combat and monster can attack vertically wtf! and weapon spcial are ok but so bads in damge.
Carry more weapons, carry more situational potions, don't keep on holding on to low-durability weapons for long periods of time, etc. The game is giving you the freedom to be prepared and not fail, which also means you have the freedom to be completely unprepared and get fucked over hard.

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
I think you know the words, but spelling is bad in some places, and you aren't using the correct grammar or using the words correctly sometimes. It's understandable but it's also obviously ESL.

Carry more weapons, carry more situational potions, don't keep on holding on to low-durability weapons for long periods of time, etc. The game is giving you the freedom to be prepared and not fail, which also means you have the freedom to be completely unprepared and get fucked over hard.
first all my back i was in angry mode went i rush to write that comment's and i will try to take your advice to heart.

• Haha
Reactions: track989
4.30 star(s) 30 Votes