4.30 star(s) 30 Votes

TFM

Mar 7, 2019
Seriously, most of these questions people ask can easily be answered if you just look through the thread from Page 1. I feel like I've answered the same questions 4-5 times about the game "being too hard" or "why can't we have a permanent recipe for making items?" or "why does the cursed sword injure add so much corruption?"

• Thinking Face
Reactions: sandsea_urchin

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
how do you get all the h scenes? and how do you go into endless mode for the new animations
You unlock the H-Scenes by defeating the girl, I believe. That should unlock them in the gallery and memory arena afterwards. Not sure on endless mode though, since I never tried it. I think there might be a teleport for it somewhere in gallery/arena, but I'm not 100%.

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
Not sure on endless mode though, since I never tried it. I think there might be a teleport for it somewhere in gallery/arena, but I'm not 100%.
Err, I'll point out that you can only encounter and unlock the newest girls in the infinite roguelike dungeon. Which is pretty fun, and better balanced than the story one - which you can basically break with some brains and luck. A couple uber weapons, and an haste accessory is all you'll need.

Reactions: Reluser

KrakenKiller

Aug 12, 2019
cursed armour boss keeps getting back up after i knock it down. It does this infinitely or do you need to drop it 20 times for it to eventually die?

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
cursed armour boss keeps getting back up after i knock it down
Yes, I've read the clueless reviews too.
From what I could tell, the boss only takes actual damage when it's down.
So, slash and bash away. And have Haste, always. (edit ;) Think of it as an over-inflated Arch-imp)

Last edited:

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
So if I want to see the new enemies I'll have to go into endless mode? I kinda don't want to.

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
So if I want to see the new enemies I'll have to go into endless mode? I kinda don't want to.
NP. You just have to wait 6-12 months for them to be implemented in the main dungeon, in the next version.
...or like the guy I was teasing before, edit your save's variables yourself or get a full save.

I admit it's a bit odd from the dev, but I like the infinite dungeon (which is very fair. And has become quite easy). So I personally don't really mind. As long as this doesn't slow down the development...

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
NP. You just have to wait 6-12 months for them to be implemented in the main dungeon, in the next version.
...or like the guy I was teasing before, edit your save's variables yourself or get a full save.

I admit it's a bit odd from the dev, but I like the infinite dungeon (which is very fair. And has become quite easy). So I personally don't really mind. As long as this doesn't slow down the development...
So with a full savefile, the new girls are in the gallery? Are they in the "fighting gallery" (forgot what it's called) as well? The one on the left of the endless dungeon.

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
Which isn't what happened at least in the one I've downloaded. I swap my savefile with the one provided in this page, but it changes nothing.

Any full save file would be appreciated

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
Can someone upload their full savefiles? It's the "global.rpgsave" and not the "file1.rpgsave" like someone shared.

I'm having trouble figuring out how many new animations there are since I played the last time, and I can't be bothered looking for them in the endless dungeon.

lurker55555

Dec 5, 2019
Can someone upload their full savefiles? It's the "global.rpgsave" and not the "file1.rpgsave" like someone shared.

I'm having trouble figuring out how many new animations there are since I played the last time, and I can't be bothered looking for them in the endless dungeon.
that someone is giving you both

Reactions: Zvectar and Reluser

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
Is the main story of this game completed? If so what's coming with the updates?
v0.16 its not completed:censored:
they haven't updated for over 5 months now...
they have some serious problems (or are just plain lazy scammer, not sure):unsure:

on their last patreon post:

their "Producer" apologizes for the constant delays:rolleyes:
sounds like an excuse to get more free money...
to quote myself:
i also get the impression that the free money they milk from their patrons...
is starting to slow down the progress of development. money corrupts:cry:

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 30 Votes