4.30 star(s) 30 Votes

Zeinhold

Sep 20, 2017
403 eror...:cry:

can you give us (who don't pay for "early access") some more info on the other new stuff they add?
any new girls?
(maybe a screenshot)
Oh whoops, I didn't paste the entire changelog. I just re checked and forgot a portion, here's the second part that includes all the changes:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: Here's an image of the new main girl, Skewer.

EDIT x 2: I'll try to get the game to the thread holder and see if they can make links for it. I'm hoping I can get it right this time lol

Last edited:

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Advice:
Use ranged attacks to hit the boss's legs.

Boss spawns whatever monster it wants, and has no ties to the forest theme so preparing with elements isn't the best plan.

Best strategy is to get the elven root monster girl weapon that shoots a laser in a straight line, and just keep wacking the boss. Stock up on those anti-corruption potions a bit and the boss becomes easier since you can dark sword the mobs.

Elexion

Aug 14, 2017
Ya know I dont mind a boss fight that's hard... but I've never liked a boss who's difficulty stems entirely from the minions and not the boss.
I absolutely recommend bringing at least 2 weapons with haste if you cant seem to get a weapon with a good ranged attack Scrap a pair of wind knifes and add their skill to something with better damage

Gigger2461

Mar 11, 2018
That new boss is a lot harder than the previous one. Managed to beat it with 100% corruption and 4 potions.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
That new boss is a lot harder than the previous one. Managed to beat it with 100% corruption and 4 potions.
i figured it's weakness are explosives. dealing over 300 damage when thrown to the face:cool:
explosives also spam in the area after the head falls down:sneaky:

anyways hope the next update won't take this long...

ArcCero

Oct 15, 2018
Why is the Oopart fight such absolute dogshit?
You know what's a fun mechanic, making it so it's possible for a boss to summon confusion causing yellow caps, and slow causing elven archers, doing everything it can to stay out of your range at all times so you can't even reliably damage them unless you have a movement skill, or fucking vampires that both spawn even more shit mobs to fight, and have a chance to revive themselves on death, jesus fucking christ. A boss should not absolutely require a specific skill especially when content leading up to a boss is random every time. nevermind that the cunting boss eventually starts to summon two waves between knockdowns unless you're fast enough. Nothing about this fuck is fun.

coldblade1

Feb 16, 2018
Can anyone tell me if i missed a event/girl for the gallery the left side is filled, right side has 2 on top and 1 near bottom + a single npc boobjob. For story I got to the last door/gate with nothing being at it, only the game saying that was the end of demo

Flame_iscool

Nov 6, 2020
guys someone help whenever i start the game it says " type error cannot read property ' resolution ' of undefined " someone plz help

4.30 star(s) 30 Votes