4.30 star(s) 30 Votes

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
The wind knife is a nice starter to go for, needing only 3/3/3 to be crafted.
You can guarantee craft it by using a windstone and any of the other early game materials as well. Stack the skill on a single shard multiple times and you can get a pretty long haste duration for the fight.
This is the sort of game where you need to do a couple runs with a specific goal in mind to prep for the bosses. For example, explosives.
And it's better to leave the dungeon through the bells than losing since you keep most of your stuff, and all of your souls. I know it sounds obvious, but I'm not sure about the skill level of someone stuck at the first boss.

====

I've been thinking about this, but this seems to be a problem with games with unique systems.
In action games, people have trained their reaction time, and sense of control by playing multiple action games. There's a lot of carryover from previous games.
In other traditional rpgs, people have strategies for making money and gaining exp, but relying on just the player's strength+equipment as the only scalars. There's a lot of carryover from previous games.

Games like this, that do its own thing, and have its own systems that the player needs to be conscious about are rare. There is almost no carryover from previous games. You have to learn from the beginning how things work, and actually learning the systems is part of the challenge. These types of games with unique systems always has people bemoaning difficulty. What can you do though... the player literally has to engage with the game or die trying. There are no other options.

Reactions: michalt26

agregen

Oct 28, 2019
Can someone tell me how to find values when searching by rpg VX type in cheat engine? I added rpg VX type to cheat engine, but I can’t seem to find any values in this game. I can’t find HP or Erosion, I’ve gotten close, but always end up at 0 addresses found.
While I'm not familiar with the tool in question, I kinda suspect that the root of the problem is that this isn't an RPGM VX game (it uses a custom-made engine running on Electron… which is similar to NWJS used by RPGM MV but isn't the same thing, and it's entirely different from RGSS used by RPGM VX/VX Ace).

Hiddenmidden

Jun 29, 2020
While I'm not familiar with the tool in question, I kinda suspect that the root of the problem is that this isn't an RPGM VX game (it uses a custom-made engine running on Electron… which is similar to NWJS used by RPGM MV but isn't the same thing, and it's entirely different from RGSS used by RPGM VX/VX Ace).
I’ve tried the cheat menu plugin that was mentioned a while back, but someone above told me that it was only good for adjusting the amount of souls. And they also told me that to find the values for other things, I would have to use a script for searching VX values inserted into Cheat Engine.
I can’t even get a save editor to work for this game.
I’m hoping someone on here can tell me how they managed to change values in the game with cheat engine, or for someone to post a full save for the current version.

lurker55555

Dec 5, 2019
I’ve tried the cheat menu plugin that was mentioned a while back, but someone above told me that it was only good for adjusting the amount of souls. And they also told me that to find the values for other things, I would have to use a script for searching VX values inserted into Cheat Engine.
I can’t even get a save editor to work for this game.
I’m hoping someone on here can tell me how they managed to change values in the game with cheat engine, or for someone to post a full save for the current version.
*sigh* you do realize theres a search function and people already posted saves including myself

Hiddenmidden

Jun 29, 2020
*sigh* you do realize theres a search function and people already posted saves including myself
Yes, I do know. Don’t sigh at me.
The only full save posted for the current version is still missing scenes unlocked, so it’s not actually a FULL save. If it was, I wouldn’t have even bothered trying to use cheat engine on this game.

lurker55555

Dec 5, 2019
Yes, I do know. Don’t sigh at me.
The only full save posted for the current version is still missing scenes unlocked, so it’s not actually a FULL save. If it was, I wouldn’t have even bothered trying to use cheat engine on this game.
ive posted mine with all the new scenes unlocked though dunno if new stuff was added the catgirl stuff was done and so was other scenes oh wait yeah i oneshot the miniboss so theres no scene of hers

• Angry
Reactions: stekegkin

lewdgirl69

Nov 22, 2019
Request for an expanded storage mod and/or weapon scrapper in home area. 20 storage is just absurd for current content. The next patch will be a long while and probably won't even include either of those. Alternatively if one of the variables in the save file can help, which one? I'd change character's maximum weight allowance now if only I could.

Null98

Nov 14, 2018
You can guarantee craft it by using a windstone and any of the other early game materials as well. Stack the skill on a single shard multiple times and you can get a pretty long haste duration for the fight.

And it's better to leave the dungeon through the bells than losing since you keep most of your stuff, and all of your souls. I know it sounds obvious, but I'm not sure about the skill level of someone stuck at the first boss.

====

I've been thinking about this, but this seems to be a problem with games with unique systems.
In action games, people have trained their reaction time, and sense of control by playing multiple action games. There's a lot of carryover from previous games.
In other traditional rpgs, people have strategies for making money and gaining exp, but relying on just the player's strength+equipment as the only scalars. There's a lot of carryover from previous games.

Games like this, that do its own thing, and have its own systems that the player needs to be conscious about are rare. There is almost no carryover from previous games. You have to learn from the beginning how things work, and actually learning the systems is part of the challenge. These types of games with unique systems always has people bemoaning difficulty. What can you do though... the player literally has to engage with the game or die trying. There are no other options.
hey question is there something different that happens if you could possibly beat the prologue area, and if there isn't could there be something.

whiteninja6838

Sep 19, 2018
Still dont have any animations during the sex scenes. Ive seen others mention a similar problem in this thread but apparently no one knows a fix?

4.30 star(s) 30 Votes