4.30 star(s) 30 Votes

lewdgirl69

Nov 22, 2019
Yeah the battle was tough even for a veteran gamer and the adds cause a lot of damage. I'd say go into it super overprepared with a lot of heals and soul tears(or whatever it was that reduced corruption, haven't played in a while) and your best weapons. There might be some tricks to deal extra damage to the boss when it crashes down, but I don't remember and didn't use any. I didn't use explosives but they might help. The legs have a different elemental weakness each but I didn't swap weapons for them. You'll want to figure out what causes extra damage when the boss goes berserk and throws down something more powerful than just a laser so you can avoid that. Its probably the plants around the edges, or he throws bombs or something, not able to redo that boss battle right now, weapons with movement abilities are going to help a lot here, you'll want them. Anything with instant teleport, move a far distance in a line or move to a specific point within 2+ tiles. +Haste as well if you've got it.

Stockpile025

Feb 13, 2018
is there a full gallery save or something for the latest version?
Tried the old tried and true method of replacing my safe folder contents with these but it won't let me load the file for some reason. Did a quick search through the thread and saw nothing about this issue, any ideas on how to fix it?

Stockpile025

Feb 13, 2018
Tried the old tried and true method of replacing my safe folder contents with these but it won't let me load the file for some reason. Did a quick search through the thread and saw nothing about this issue, any ideas on how to fix it?
Nevermind I managed to get it working. I just renamed the save file to file1.

Arthicc

Aug 17, 2021
does anyone know how far is the story on this version? the game looks interesting but kinda prefer to play it once the game main story is complete.

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
does anyone know how far is the story on this version? the game looks interesting but kinda prefer to play it once the game main story is complete.
As hinted by the version, not halfway there.
However, you only get bits of pieces of lore. It's unlikely there'll ever be a strong storyline, and it actually fits the universe the way they did things.

It's gonna be 2-3 more years for the full thing to come out, so consider trying it now - you'll have forgotten most of it when the full game is out, and you'll be able to enjoy both experiences all the same.
At least its not another Patreon project that'll stagnate for 10 years before they finally call it quits :(

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Arthicc

Aug 17, 2021
However, you only get bits of pieces of lore. It's unlikely there'll ever be a strong storyline, and it actually fits the universe the way they did things.

It's gonna be 2-3 more years for the full thing to come out, so consider trying it now - you'll have forgotten most of it when the full game is out, and you'll be able to enjoy both experiences all the same.
At least its not another Patreon project that'll stagnate for 10 years before they finally call it quits :(
ah that's too bad, i'll give it a try then and try it again once there's big update.

i read the previous pages someone said the game hasn't been updated for a long time before, hopefully they didn't stopped again. thanks.

Lolikanion

Sep 11, 2019
The "isBoss" error appears in the Castle labyrinth too.

It's really frustrating when i lose my weapons i created in that run because of a error, hope it is going to be fixed fast.

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
They never stopped development at any point; but yeah they're not fast (all of them have "real" dayjobs) and the full voicing doesn't help making things faster.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

*Sighs* Darn, I loved their last game Succubus Cage and was really looking forward to playing through their next gem. I know good games take time and I will be happy to play it when it's ready but still...

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Anyone got recommendations/recipes for what weapon I should make after beating the 2nd boss? I've noticed that the higher tier weapons don't go past 3 forges so I'm wondering whether it's better to use them for the mid-tier weapons instead.

Nov 27, 2019

This is also a solution
works on *.rvdata2, *.rpgsave, *.dat, *.sav, *.save, *.rsv, *.qsp, *.rvdata, *.rxdata, *.lsd, *.sol save files
works on other games too
super easy to use this cheat <<< CHEAT money , attack, gold, def , hp , mp

Last edited:

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017

This is also a solution
works on *.rvdata2, *.rpgsave, *.dat, *.sav, *.save, *.rsv, *.qsp, *.rvdata, *.rxdata, *.lsd, *.sol save files
works on other games too
super easy to use this cheat <<< CHEAT
A solution to what exactly? Did you forget to tag/quote/reply to the comment you're replying to?

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
Anyone got recommendations/recipes for what weapon I should make after beating the 2nd boss? I've noticed that the higher tier weapons don't go past 3 forges so I'm wondering whether it's better to use them for the mid-tier weapons instead.
Whatever works; level up your haste skill (wind knives) and use weapons with many slots - Damage is everything. I fancy the vampire's dagger as an all-rounder, but any weapon with good stats is fine.
The last levels burn out weapons quickly, it's mostly ressource management at that point. You'll probably need to farm easier stages for elemental crystals, especially.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Whatever works; level up your haste skill (wind knives) and use weapons with many slots - Damage is everything. I fancy the vampire's dagger as an all-rounder, but any weapon with good stats is fine.
The last levels burn out weapons quickly, it's mostly ressource management at that point. You'll probably need to farm easier stages for elemental crystals, especially.
Thanks for answering. Those two weapons are fortunately things I've also been hoarding. I guess my next question is whether I should bother keeping anything other than Tinstone and Magic Crystals. Also, how have you been dealing with the thieves? Sometimes I get lucky and I bump into them before they can turn visible. But most times, I get ganked while I'm fighting another enemy. I could retreat into the tunnels, but erosion sneaks up on you really fast even at max upgrades.

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
how have you been dealing with the thieves? Sometimes I get lucky and I bump into them before they can turn visible. But most times, I get ganked
Ikr? They did a great job with these little racoons :LOL:
There are a bunch of options to choose from. My favorite, would be recycling trash; one of the best tricks IMO, would be to enhance a disposable accessory with something like a broken knife. Hit&run is cheap and versatile, especially in ambush cases like these.

I like bringing back home 1-2 high level ores every run so I can experiment forging shiny, brand-new weapons. But it depends how well the run is doing; these 2 you mention in particular, are awesome for strengthening, so I often end up wasting using them on the spot. Sink or swim - many ways for you to do either.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Ikr? They did a great job with these little racoons :LOL:
There are a bunch of options to choose from. My favorite, would be recycling trash; one of the best tricks IMO, would be to enhance a disposable accessory with something like a broken knife. Hit&run is cheap and versatile, especially in ambush cases like these.

I like bringing back home 1-2 high level ores every run so I can experiment forging shiny, brand-new weapons. But it depends how well the run is doing; these 2 you mention in particular, are awesome for strengthening, so I often end up wasting using them on the spot. Sink or swim - many ways for you to do either.
I haven't thought to do that. I've personally been making and reinforcing bastard swords using the mid tier materials lying around. They're heavy, but the 360 reach and knockback is a pretty damn good safety blanket since I can't see/target anything that's not like 3 or 4 steps away from me. I'm also not screwed if the thief knocks my lifting ring off me and I become too encumbered.
...except when they double dip and my bastard sword goes flying out of my hand. Then I panic.

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
I don't think there's that much content in the game to dive that often though.

How long are you guys spending on this game? For me it's at most 3 hours before I finish everything.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I don't think there's that much content in the game to dive that often though.

How long are you guys spending on this game? For me it's at most 3 hours before I finish everything.
I'm a sucker for these kind of games and I like to spend hours experimenting with recipes and crafting mechanics. It's pretty satisfying to try out each weapon's skill and seeing how they evolve at higher levels.
I'm totally not addicted to the weapon breaking mechanic. Here, no one yells at me when my hand slips.

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
I'm a sucker for these kind of games and I like to spend hours experimenting with recipes and crafting mechanics. It's pretty satisfying to try out each weapon's skill and seeing how they evolve at higher levels.
I'm totally not addicted to the weapon breaking mechanic. Here, no one yells at me when my hand slips.
Have you played the Atelier series.

Atelier Ryza is out on the PC. Both games are amazing. You should check them out.

Reactions: Ferghus
4.30 star(s) 30 Votes