4.30 star(s) 30 Votes

whiteninja6838

Sep 19, 2018
Ok I think I might of found a fix for the missing sex scene animations. Just download the trial from dlsite, then copy the file app.asar from the resources folder into the same folder in the trial version, overwriting the file that's there. I'm not sure how much this affects the game itself as I only tried out the h-scene room.

Overlurker

Oct 19, 2017
Was just messing with my save files, and I found that there is a Cheat Menu embedded in the Save File, and I cannot get it to trigger.

On the other hand, to those who want to skip most of the game or wants to re-balance it, you can edit the save file in saveeditonline and choose Unpack File, Look for your character's name to change your stats, these stats carry over and you don't lose them, you can even change the price per level, and how much stats per level you get, which girls you already unlock the H-scenes for, etc.

I'd appreciate getting that Cheat Menu to work, so that I can test the blacksmithing for materials, let's see if we can actually make complete sense of the blacksmithing. Does Blacksmith level just affects stats of the weapons? or does it affect what you can or cannot make. Because iirc, I was not able to see the more advanced weapons until I reach a specific blacksmith level

• Red Heart
Reactions: lewdgirl69

NepuShiro

May 12, 2018
Was just messing with my save files, and I found that there is a Cheat Menu embedded in the Save File, and I cannot get it to trigger.
If you used my save file it's just remnants from the unless you added it to your game yourself you won't be able to open it. I haven't even used it myself so I don't know what use it has.

lewdgirl69

Nov 22, 2019
Does Blacksmith level just affects stats of the weapons? or does it affect what you can or cannot make.
Thanks, I'll give unpack file an attempt and see if I can somehow get a higher max inventory out of that. In return for that, here's some answers to your questions.

Blacksmith level affects bonus tenacity and is a factor in the potential number of enchantment slots. Bonus tenacity adds more of a random element to what you'll craft out of certain materials, so it does indirectly influence what you can craft.

I can break down the crafting system in a spoilerish way, but it's already been covered to an extent in this thread elsewhere:
What weapons you craft is determined by the final mass, tenacity and magic of the weapon inc. tenacity bonus. Every weapon has a minimum requirement for all three which you can see by pressing D(etail) on the weapon, and you'll craft roughly 1/5 of the weapons closest to the end result. As far as I can tell, its a bias on tenacity, so the weapons with closest tenacity are what you'll craft, which means you get a different list depending on how much random bonus tenacity you gained from blacksmithing level.

Here's some examples in case none of that makes any sense on its own:
3x Tinstone 12/39/0 Reinforced Broadsword, Banner of Arms, Raiding Machete, Commander's Sword

Tinstone, Magic Crystal, Magic Silver Ore 9/17/10 Lava BAxe(+5), Volc. GSword(+1), Koi Naginata, Commander's Sword, Crescent Moon Sabre

Panacea, Tinstone, Magic Crystal 6/15/8 Raiding Machete(+5), Commander's Sword(+3), Crescent Moon Sabre(+1), Jitte, Marine Boomerang

So, on the left you have the three ingredients, then X/Y/Z for mass/tenacity/magic and on the right, most/all of the possible or most likely crafts, numbers in brackets mean that you can only craft those if you randomly roll that value or higher in bonus tenacity, which also gives a high chance you'll actually craft that weapon. As you can see, there is a bias on weapons with tenacity values close to the result, rather than the mass or magic stat. Meaning creating high mass/weight weapons doesn't guarantee you'll get a big weapon, just a heavy one, and you can sink 10 or more magic into a weapon and still get an unmagical one like Commander's Sword. Of course you can't create the bigger weapons without high mass either, because of the minimum requirements.

You can get an guaranteed elemental weapon with Tinstone, Magic Crystal and adding an elemental stone of the type you want (Dark, Light, Water, Wind, Fire), which I'm sure you already knew. Basically adding a stone and meeting the minimum requirements for an elemental weapon. It can be tough getting the right RNG to craft some of the elemental weapons without using a stone (or alternative).

Last edited:

Overlurker

Oct 19, 2017
If you used my save file it's just remnants from the unless you added it to your game yourself you won't be able to open it. I haven't even used it myself so I don't know what use it has.
Oh yeah, mine was also made at that time when the Cheat Menu Plugin was compatible with it, and has been using the same save since.

jetalpha

Aug 11, 2017
i will wait of a bugfixe or the next update,
you go here, next you continue to explore to found the green circle, take it and you will be teleport on a large open map (battlefield), go to the other end of the map to find the green circle ( to quit the battlefield ), take it and there is a crash, I don't remember what it was, a missing "isboss" thing or something 1633182552781.png

Edgeperson

Feb 12, 2019
i will wait of a bugfixe or the next update,
you go here, next you continue to explore to found the green circle, take it and you will be teleport on a large open map (battlefield), go to the other end of the map to find the green circle ( to quit the battlefield ), take it and there is a crash, I don't remember what it was, a missing "isboss" thing or something View attachment 1433080
Desktop Screenshot 2021.10.02 - 22.46.36.09 (2).png

NES832hhP

May 16, 2019
you go here, next you continue to explore to found the green circle, take it and you will be teleport on a large open map (battlefield), go to the other end of the map to find the green circle ( to quit the battlefield ), take it and there is a crash, I don't remember what it was, a missing "isboss" thing or something
Experienced it too - quite the let down. But you can explore downwards still just ignore these teleports for now.

HailToTheDock

Mar 2, 2018
Anyone got any tips for combat? Been a bit confused on how combat works for a while, so far I've been basically just trying to kite the enemies but I can't get the timing write. Also how do blocks work? I sometimes pull them off and I thought they were just attacking at the right time but it seems like I am wrong. Is there a walkthrough that goes in depth on the combat mechanics? Interesting game but just stuck.

Elexion

Aug 14, 2017
The game is entirely turn based. Combat is just a game of doing more damage then you are taking so get it so you are only fighting one or two monsters at a time.
Blocking is based on current block rate. Current block rate (BR from now) is displayed at the top right hand side of the screen. BR is a percent chance for a weapon to block a attack it is based on the weapons base BR plus the gained per turn BR. BR decreases every time you are hit regardless of if you block it or not and has a cap of 80% with any weapon. Focus potions can put you past this limit to a 100% block chance while also increasing the BR per turn for a short time.
All of your relevant combat stats can be seen on the right side of your inventory including weapon comparisons.

Ranoyos

Jan 6, 2019
Two general tips: One, Try to fight enemies in narrow corridors if you can, Lure enemies to tunnels or entering a big room then backing up to a tunnel if you can. limiting combat to one monster at a time makes things a lot more simpler and less dangerous for you.

Two: Try your best to prepare for panic situations,especially when entering new floors. Try to make sure you have a haste potion/weapon equipped, or some sleep/confusion/slow potions to throw at enemy monster girls, i find that usually the most dangerous situations is always when you enter a new floor,and you get thrown into a big room full of monster girls ready to gangbang you into a orgy, which ends up screwing(hehe) you over.

My preferred weapons are still: Try to get a weapon with at least 2 or higher enhance slots, then start enhancing them with elemental stones(preferrably all different elements) for damage. You'll need a different strategy for the second boss, but you can find strategies mentioned in this thread.

NakiTech

Jun 30, 2018

On the other hand, to those who want to skip most of the game or wants to re-balance it, you can edit the save file in saveeditonline and choose Unpack File, Look for your character's name to change your stats, these stats carry over and you don't lose them, you can even change the price per level, and how much stats per level you get, which girls you already unlock the H-scenes for, etc.

I'd appreciate getting that Cheat Menu to work, so that I can test the blacksmithing for materials, let's see if we can actually make complete sense of the blacksmithing. Does Blacksmith level just affects stats of the weapons? or does it affect what you can or cannot make. Because iirc, I was not able to see the more advanced weapons until I reach a specific blacksmith level
how can you unlock all cg ? with code ?

i replace flase by true there but galrry isnt all complete

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017

you better off without it even back when you could use cheat menu in this game doing so really bugged things up

Sep 16, 2018
I've tried to beat the second boss about a dozen times and it just doesn't seem possible. Every time it summons enemies it pretty much guarantees I go down, just can't handle all the ads in addition to his attacks. I know explosives take out the legs in one hit but I still can't handle the enemies that keep spawning.

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
I've tried to beat the second boss about a dozen times and it just doesn't seem possible. Every time it summons enemies it pretty much guarantees I go down, just can't handle all the ads in addition to his attacks. I know explosives take out the legs in one hit but I still can't handle the enemies that keep spawning.
I recommend using the maid uchigatanas as your primary weapon. Its warp strike ability is indespendible for the fight.

4.30 star(s) 30 Votes