4.30 star(s) 30 Votes

Mike17723

Jan 9, 2019
Hey guys! New to this game, but I know that Ason updates this game, so it is not done yet. My question is do we here, in this thread, also get to play the newest versions? Again, sorry I am new and do not know how stuff here works. Thank you in advance!
y e s

Mike17723

Jan 9, 2019
v0.82f
Dear god, I did it, I reached the stage 5 last room before the boss, no invisibility potions used, no soul drops used, only at 82% erosion. This required absolutely perfect gameplay, you acquire one Skyeye stone, you never die, you save scum really really hard, you reveal the exit for every single dungeon with the eye stone, you reload your save to get your vision stone back, and rush the exit, avoid combat unless you get cornered.

So, will 6 soul drops be enough to survive boss 6? I will do my best.

The devs can throw whatever the fuck they want in the next update, I will be ready.
View attachment 2986345

If you are struggling with that horrible swamp location, here's a rough map, roughly speaking go to the bottom right corner of the map:
View attachment 2986347
View attachment 2986350

View attachment 2986353

View attachment 2986355
Oh yeah, for those players struggling with the 1-st and 2-nd boss, you probably won't have a vision stone to reveal the dungeons, so just save at dungeon start, explore, locate the exit, reload save, rush the exit, this is the only way to preserve soul drops.

Ironhound

Jun 30, 2023
Hey guys! New to this game, but I know that Ason updates this game, so it is not done yet. My question is do we here, in this thread, also get to play the newest versions? Again, sorry I am new and do not know how stuff here works. Thank you in advance!
well, you can just play the earlier version if you want, but playing it in its latest version is recommended because there might be bugs

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
I don't know how to feel about the dev enabling save scumming as a feature for the game. Yeah, you can always back up the old saves, but allowing saves mid dungeon dive kind of kills the difficulty/thrill of the game dont you think? Back then you could only save in the Church, but it would also auto save every time you went down a floor so there was no turning back or reverting to old saves (there were no save slots), you had to really commit to your actions and think on your feet.
There was no 3rd boss back then either so there was no dealing with the infinite enemy-spawn-and-run-away bullshit the game threw at you...guess it was inevitable.

Mike17723

Jan 9, 2019
I don't know how to feel about the dev enabling save scumming as a feature for the game. Yeah, you can always back up the old saves, but allowing saves mid dungeon dive kind of kills the difficulty/thrill of the game dont you think? Back then you could only save in the Church, but it would also auto save every time you went down a floor so there was no turning back or reverting to old saves (there were no save slots), you had to really commit to your actions and think on your feet.
There was no 3rd boss back then either so there was no dealing with the infinite enemy-spawn-and-run-away bullshit the game threw at you...guess it was inevitable.
Bruh without save scumming beating bosses would be like waiting 1 hour in a loading screen, making you replay the entire dungeon to get to the damn boss.

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
Can't edit my previous post so:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Elements are logical and easy to remember, but I was tired of wasting potions... edit for clarification:
EffectivenessPhysicalFireWaterWindLightDarkExplosionImmobilizePoisonBlindMuteStunConfusionSlowSleep
Amazon Warrior150%50%50%150%50%50%50%200%
An amazon takes 50% more damage from Phys and Dark, but half the Water or Wind damage.
She'll resist an Immoblize, Blind or Stun potion half the time, but is easy to Confuse.

Last edited:

ExposedPlace

May 10, 2021
Can't edit my previous post so:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Elements are logical and easy to remember, but I was tired of wasting potions...
In the stun section I'm pretty sure the Succubus Queen does not have any stun resistance. In my endless run I faced many of them and while I was using a >100% stun chance ability I would always get to stun her. I can be certain she has no resistance to it because when enemies got really tanky I had to stun her more than 5 times before being able to defeat one.
Besides that, the graph you've made is truly outstanding! Great job making it, knowing the exact multipliers to the enemies' strengths and weaknesses is very helpful!

quangnbsss1

Aug 20, 2023
I get a strange error. I can't press the z button continuously.
I have to press another button or click on the game to be able to press the z button again. Can anyone who has this error help me fix it?
it's annoying when i use game's functions like forge or even attack monters.

Edit: actually, i get this error with all alphabet buttons used on the game except the arrow button

4.30 star(s) 30 Votes