4.30 star(s) 30 Votes

Mike17723

Jan 9, 2019
v0.82f
When I use a hover potion, get close to flying enemies and use normal attacks the attacks miss always, but abilities hit, has anyone else encountered this bug?

Kirashi

May 9, 2017
Discovered this game 20 min ago. Do I have to die to leave? I am not a fan of dying a lot in video games...

Mike17723

Jan 9, 2019
v0.82f
Dear god, I did it, I reached the stage 5 last room before the boss, no invisibility potions used, no soul drops used, only at 82% erosion. This required absolutely perfect gameplay, you acquire one Skyeye stone, you never die, you save scum really really hard, you reveal the exit for every single dungeon with the eye stone, you reload your save to get your vision stone back, and rush the exit, avoid combat unless you get cornered.

So, will 6 soul drops be enough to survive boss 6? I will do my best.

The devs can throw whatever the fuck they want in the next update, I will be ready.
Capture_stage5_finalBossRoom.PNG

If you are struggling with that horrible swamp location, here's a rough map, roughly speaking go to the bottom right corner of the map:
Capture_stage5_swampArea_fullMap.PNG
Capture_stage5_swampArea_fullMap_2.PNG

Capture_stage5_swampArea_fullMap_3.PNG

Capture_stage5_swampArea_fullMap_4.PNG

Last edited:
Reactions: TheRealSomeone92

ExposedPlace

May 10, 2021
so we really can't beat this game without dying?
It's definitely doable, just depends on your game knowledge. You might struggle a bit as a new player, but if you get good you can complete the game without even being knocked down once(I've tried it).
The only mandatory death is in the tutorial, as there is no way to progress as it is a dead-end (although there is an item at the end).

Last edited:
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

bobby006

Apr 8, 2021
does anyone have a save with all craftable weapons unlocked within the version?
i want to grind a bit and make "perfect" for my needs and explore my options
knowing whats available should give me a good hint

Mike17723

Jan 9, 2019
does anyone have a save with all craftable weapons unlocked within the version?
i want to grind a bit and make "perfect" for my needs and explore my options
knowing whats available should give me a good hint
Haven't you played up until previous versions? If yes then copy your save. Did you just start a new playthrough? If yes then just, play, it's worth it.

ExposedPlace

May 10, 2021
Floor 786, what the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.
Why did you do this? How does the enemy power scale? How many times did you save scum with emergency save?
1. I really like the idea of endless mode (starting from nothing and trying to survive as long as possible).

2. Normal enemies don't change much, they are easily defeatable even at very high floor levels.
The main issue are monster girls. They normally start with very low levels (in a normal playthrough I think can start from level 5 at max in the latest stages), but once you get to around floor 200 it becomes very hard to deal with them as they can usually kill you in a few moves (at the point I reached some of them could oneshot me effortlessly).
Another thing to mention is that you are capped to level 99 (and it happens sooner than you expect as high lvl monster girls give tons of exp) and that will be as far as you can get stronger.
The other two main ways are maxing your forging level (which takes a very long time) and getting occasional orbs from enemies (which is rare).

3. Honestly I've never lost in this run, although I've been knocked down plenty of times and I had some pretty close calls as well.
I can tell you my strats to do that if you're really interested on how I did it.
However, I had to emergency save once in a while because I played in version 0.64d and there was a very annoying bug: whenever you check your inventory and didn't see your accessory slots pop up, if you tried to equip another accessory the game would lock you out of doing anything (I think it's because the game tries to change the equipped accessory bar but it never shows up, thus making you unable to do anything).
Luckily, I've been playing the new version lately and the bug seems to have been fixed.
That is the reason I used to emergency save every now and then, other than when I logged off (this run took me like 20+ hours).

bobby006

Apr 8, 2021
Haven't you played up until previous versions? If yes then copy your save. Did you just start a new playthrough? If yes then just, play, it's worth it.
oh im still currently playing
total 80 hours in in fact
i just want to minimize the time looking for cool weapon model and maximize the time to maximize the weapon's statand skill

Xbob1

Jul 13, 2020
I'm thinking of writing a full review for this game but idk if I should wait until full release or not.

One of the things that really bug me about this game is the H content, you animate it, you voice act it but it's just a loop with barely any dialogue to make the scene interesting. I played their previous game and despite the art looking poorer and the scenes being unanimated, somehow Succubus Cage just feels better scene wise.

Xbob1

Jul 13, 2020
Ok so I made a review on this game and I would really appreciate it if people could give feedback on them as I want to make more for the games I like. Do I use too much text? Did I get something wrong? Anything that could help me improve would be appreciated :D

Chaoticmoon

Nov 17, 2022
This has to be the best R18 rpg type game I have played in a long time. Gameplay is phenomenal, Ecchi content is very sporadic but okay, game is huge, and different skills are very well thought and made. Definitely recommend this to anyone who like turn-based rpg games.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Xbob1

Jul 13, 2020
This has to be the best R18 rpg type game I have played in a long time. Gameplay is phenomenal, Ecchi content is very sporadic but okay, game is huge, and different skills are very well thought and made. Definitely recommend this to anyone who like turn-based rpg games.
Yeah when writing my review I stated how H stuff feels kinda weak. The companion stuff is great but general erotic enemies are rather dull.

Ren_Amamiya15

Mar 15, 2023
Hey guys! New to this game, but I know that Ason updates this game, so it is not done yet. My question is do we here, in this thread, also get to play the newest versions? Again, sorry I am new and do not know how stuff here works. Thank you in advance!

4.30 star(s) 30 Votes