4.30 star(s) 30 Votes

LeMon Meh

Jun 22, 2022
Get a wind cutter or Volcanic Greatsword and any weapon with a 3+ move skill. Any time to boss is going to drop on you dash away with the move skill use the VGS to deal a large amount of damage while it moves to you or the windcutter to maintain distance while dealing damage. Have the move weapon in hand any time to boss isn't around and have 3-5 sleep potions for the MonGirls and just ignore them
The boss warps away if you get to far or deal enough damage and the VGS does stupid damage in a 3x3 area over 3+ turns depending on skill level.
VGS requires you to use 4 mats to craft it needing high mass Tenacity and moderate magic 2 zerconite 1 magic Zerc and the big fire crystal and it's about 70% craft chance. I think
This boss is a reverse of the 3rd one where instead of it running from you, you run from it. Nothing you do to the boss matters till you reach the end of the area where you get warped to the arena as far as I can tell.
I had a summon bell on me and warped home during my first fight when I saw 4 of the stupid summon crystals in the arena so be prepared for that horseshit
Wait so during the chase, you can damage it but it is invincible?
Also I think we should get some projectile weapon or skill like the thundersword or the scroching sword (sorry for the spelling if I write it wrong) to deal with the chaos crystals.

KnighT44

Oct 5, 2017
Enter low level dungeon, full clear it until the first rest area looking for the Soul Drop blue pod thingies, return to town. Collect all drops in the church (I don't remember ever getting Soul Drops outside the church in town, but they might be there too). You have maybe a 75-50% chance of finding one each time you do that. You should be able to get at least 3 before the drop rate plummets in my experience. Not sure which area you're having trouble with, but the third area seems like it's designed for you to have to run it multiple times with the length of the optional areas, so no amount of Soul Drops you can reasonably farm will allow you to fully clear it in one go. You'll need to back after the optional areas, and then restart and rush to the boss once you've collected all the accessory unlocks and shit. That optional area in the 2nd half of the 3rd dungeon is fucking NUTS size wise.

Unless you're bugged, I can't see how you could do that dozens of times and not find any. I've been farming low level areas for miniboss weapons quite a lot...like 25 hours of play time and I haven't cleared the 3rd area a lot...and I think the longest I've gone without finding a Soul Drop is maybe 3 times into the dungeon and back to town. And that was when I already had 2 on me. Also just to make sure if you're unaware, having Soul Drops in your storage will also reduce their drop rate, so double check you don't have any in there. The devs are clearly trying to prevent people from just swinging their Curse Sword around nonstop to stomp hard content, but it seems they didn't test some areas of the game that well for balance.

I agree the Soul Erosion protection skill doesn't really scale up enough for some dungeons, I don't love HAVING to farm Soul Drops. I prefer it being an optional thing for fuck ups or dawdling too much in dungeons, but some maps are just way too massive.
Do I need to clear all the mobs to obtain it?

jetalpha

Aug 11, 2017
chance to win the boss for me :

re-download the old version 0.65, harvest 15 soul drop ( take 20 to be sure )

then i transferred my save folder to the new one and killed the boss with my full erosion, soul drop = o and 14 hp from my character, i'm lucky here, i had thought i had to redo the old version too harvest 5 more soul drop

after the last part of the break, this boss was getting violent and the jump skill is no longer so effective

i advise you to create 3-4 emergency save folders on your desktop at the time of the fight against the boss, and at each boss break, if you lose the fight, take back the emergency save that you put on your desktop and overwrite the game save so that you're back where you were

after the speak with the new character, I took the save to play 0.65 again to replenish the soul drop, but the save doesn't work anymore, too bad, the next boss will be unplayable if it doesn't correct this flaw with soul drop

another problem, I don't know for you and I need your opinion/answer if this is also the case for you

don't you think there's a problem with the sex scene animation?
version 0.65 is perfect, but for 0.82 :
I'm having a bit of trouble saying the right words for these videos, but I'll give it a try
the animation speed is 2-3x faster than the old one and it's not regular, it jumps, lags (not fluid).....

I'll keep version 0.65 for this case.

Reactions: LeMon Meh

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Do I need to clear all the mobs to obtain it?
Dunno, I usually do just because enemies can drop materials. Btw, just showing in the current version even the Soul Drop fruits don't disappear completely with 3 in inventory. Though it's taken me quite a while to find that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017
The third boss is ought to be one of the most un-fun bosses in video games. Chasing a cowardly ball that can teleport while his ads assault you. Wow.

Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019
Version in game 0.82d

A list of monster girls and their scenes.
There are also regular mobs on the map, but they do not interact with the defeated hero.
If the player is not nearby monster girls (when the hero fell), next to the player appears random girl opened earlier in the gallery (In the censored version of the game just ends).

Monster girls.

Amazon girl - TitFuck, Reverse Cowgirl
Oni girl - blowjob, Reverse Cowgirl
Demoness - HandJob, Reverse Cowgirl
Sword Maiden - HipJob, Reverse Cowgirl
Maid - TitFuck, Cowgirl
Vampire - BlowJob, Cowgirl
Lamia - TailJob, Tail tying(Cowgirl)
Succubus - TitFuck, Cowgirl
Elf Archer - TitFuck, Doggy
Elf Fighter - FootJob, Cowgirl
Thief - FootJob, Forced Missionary
Lady Fancer - PantyJob, Cowgirl
Priestess - HandJob, Cowgirl
Angel - Blowjob, Cowgirl
Alraune - FlowerFuck, Reverse Cowgirl
Alchemist - HandJob, Cowgirl
Hel - BlowJob, Cowgirl
Vixen - BlowJob, Cowgirl
Sorceress - Tits Blowjob, Cowgirl
Commander - FootJob, Reverse Cowgirl
Sage - BlowJob, Doggy
Valkyrie - TitFuck, Cowgirl
Zombie - HipJob, Amazone
Slime - HandFuck, Doggy
Queen Succubus - Tits Blowjob, Cowgirl
?

Total monster girl and scenes 25/50
All scene can see in gallery and arena/labyrith

Also the player can unlock scenes with girls in the camp by fulfilling certain conditions.
Scenes

Doroelle - Cowgirl,Tits Blowjob, FootJob
Rezia - Sumata? Cowgirl.
Skewer - Tongue, BlowJob, Onahole Job/Cowgirl
Shanoa - Tits Blowjob
Stanga - No scenes.
?

Total scenes in camp 10

Mike17723

Jan 9, 2019
I am playing on version 0.82d

I reach the 4-th boss, the second phase in the garden with the 3 red crystals spawning monsters, I fight her phases for a while, then she stops spawning, maybe cause this is the end of her phase or something after I hit her for so long, then I destroy her army of small enemies, I destroy all the 3 red crystals, I use cursed armor skill to one-shot the un-killable biomass blobs, I destroy every single red square on the minimap, and the god damn gate at the top remains closed? The game keeps spawning resistance potions, focus potions, health potions, stamina potions, but they are all useless, what do I need to do to open this gate? I tried navigating around the perimeter with hovering potions, but that doesn't help with anything obviously.

Mike17723

Jan 9, 2019
Wait so during the chase, you can damage it but it is invincible?
Also I think we should get some projectile weapon or skill like the thundersword or the scroching sword (sorry for the spelling if I write it wrong) to deal with the chaos crystals.
I decided to bite a towel and play with this glitched view, I reached the garden and ther I am stuck at the red barrier on top.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheShimmeringHorizonAndCursedBlacksmith-0.82f
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

DrPopperhead

Jul 24, 2022
Version in game 0.82d

A list of monster girls and their scenes.
There are also regular mobs on the map, but they do not interact with the defeated hero.
If the player is not nearby monster girls (when the hero fell), next to the player appears random girl opened earlier in the gallery (In the censored version of the game just ends).

Monster girls.

Amazon girl - TitFuck, Reverse Cowgirl
Oni girl - blowjob, Reverse Cowgirl
Demoness - HandJob, Reverse Cowgirl
Sword Maiden - HipJob, Reverse Cowgirl
Maid - TitFuck, Cowgirl
Vampire - BlowJob, Cowgirl
Lamia - TailJob, Tail tying(Cowgirl)
Succubus - TitFuck, Cowgirl
Elf Archer - TitFuck, Doggy
Elf Fighter - FootJob, Cowgirl
Thief - FootJob, Forced Missionary
Lady Fancer - PantyJob, Cowgirl
Priestess - HandJob, Cowgirl
Angel - Blowjob, Cowgirl
Alraune - FlowerFuck, Reverse Cowgirl
Alchemist - HandJob, Cowgirl
Hel - BlowJob, Cowgirl
Vixen - BlowJob, Cowgirl
Sorceress - Tits Blowjob, Cowgirl
Commander - FootJob, Reverse Cowgirl
Sage - BlowJob, Doggy
Valkyrie - TitFuck, Cowgirl
Zombie - HipJob, Amazone
Slime - HandFuck, Doggy
Queen Succubus - Tits Blowjob, Cowgirl
?

Total monster girl and scenes 25/50
All scene can see in gallery and arena/labyrith

Also the player can unlock scenes with girls in the camp by fulfilling certain conditions.
Scenes

Doroelle - Cowgirl,Tits Blowjob, FootJob
Rezia - Sumata? Cowgirl.
Skewer - Tongue, BlowJob, Onahole Job/Cowgirl
Shanoa - Tits Blowjob
Stanga - No scenes.
?

Total scenes in camp 10
I'd like a full video for that. The ones I saw around the internet are the older versions.

yodyna

Nov 19, 2022
Any tips for 3rd boss the running ball of hell?

I lost to him 3 times already being full prepared (5 fully enchanted weapons in bag, 4 decent trinkets, potions) and either im doing something wrong or this is absolute difficulty hell.
I tried rushing to the end area and avoiding enemies, i tried focusing him down in chase phase (got him to 3rd stage i think?), i also tried killing everything down slowly and broke all my weapons cus spawns are infinite. I still have blacksmithing to level up to 7 from 6 but this seems so hard to beat im kinda out of ideas. I read you can break walls and avoid enemies in tips, maybe thats how you do it?

Also, whoever invented those healing for 130-200 (every 2 turns!) priestess on highground should suffer.

EDIT:
Ok boss is actually piece of cake, if anyone had troubles heres what i did:
- start from early level not forgotten realms one, so you get more levels/weapons
- craft atleast one weapon that has good range skill and one that can dig through wall
- dig in obvious spots, avoid most enemy unless they aggro
- rush to last stage, hit boss if hes close, for some reason he will be waiting at other side when you dig which makes it way easier
- aggro is rng fiesta and sometimes mobs will attack boss, sometimes not, for me in last stage 4 mobs attacked boss so they pretty much killed him for me
- profit

Last edited:

DrLizardman

Apr 28, 2021
Is there a guide to what items make what weapons? I am fond of hammers but I have no clue how I made them. two heavy items and a scrap maybe?

Oct 10, 2019
Is there a guide to what items make what weapons? I am fond of hammers but I have no clue how I made them. two heavy items and a scrap maybe?
it is very RNG, later in the game you can unlock weapon prediction when forging, it is however always at least 5 different possibilities, the only way guarantee a wapon is with the materials from the girls, those always make the respective weapon, otherwise in general harder=better, if you want magic add a magic material, but magic materials are not hard usually so they make weaker weapons, the hammers are heavy weapons so you need heavy materials, like steel and bronze, but you still need to rely on RNG for the actual weapon, even with the right material it is still only 1/5 chance, materials with magic in the name are for magic weapons, the normal variant is usually better for purely phisical ones, also a good strategy is to add more damage of diffrent types afterwards, having a weapon with all the elements is useful for chests, some skills specifically only use one type of damage even if the weapon has more, in general try to only use the materials from the deepest part you have reached, with the exception of the girl weapons, which should still be combined with better materials because the base stats of those materials usually suck

DrLizardman

Apr 28, 2021
it is very RNG, later in the game you can unlock weapon prediction when forging, it is however always at least 5 different possibilities, the only way guarantee a wapon is with the materials from the girls, those always make the respective weapon, otherwise in general harder=better, if you want magic add a magic material, but magic materials are not hard usually so they make weaker weapons, the hammers are heavy weapons so you need heavy materials, like steel and bronze, but you still need to rely on RNG for the actual weapon, even with the right material it is still only 1/5 chance, materials with magic in the name are for magic weapons, the normal variant is usually better for purely phisical ones, also a good strategy is to add more damage of diffrent types afterwards, having a weapon with all the elements is useful for chests, some skills specifically only use one type of damage even if the weapon has more, in general try to only use the materials from the deepest part you have reached, with the exception of the girl weapons, which should still be combined with better materials because the base stats of those materials usually suck
so Im only using magic ore and things like that to upgrade my weapon, not craft?
also with cursedness? is that how many times you upgraded the weapon from scrap? I notice some swords having like 135 but idk what that means.

4.30 star(s) 30 Votes