agesilaus

May 28, 2017
Oneman not sure if it's too late to change the story a little bit. It seems odd to me for any one to develop a bioweapon and unleash it on the world for a cheating partner. Maybe have it be some secret mystery to find out in game of what organization, reason, purpose (Whether it's some dictator, eco terrorist, or revolutionists, or etc.). It could add to the fun factor of the game of trying to figure it out. Like there are evidence it could be one of several organization responsible and you gotta find out which one is the culprit, infiltrate the organization or government, find the individual responsible, try to black mail or coerce into giving you cure, etc. Just free advice to help you in the story development.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Oneman not sure if it's too late to change the story a little bit. It seems odd to me for any one to develop a bioweapon and unleash it on the world for a cheating partner. Maybe have it be some secret mystery to find out in game of what organization, reason, purpose (Whether it's some dictator, eco terrorist, or revolutionists, or etc.). It could add to the fun factor of the game of trying to figure it out. Like there are evidence it could be one of several organization responsible and you gotta find out which one is the culprit, infiltrate the organization or government, find the individual responsible, try to black mail or coerce into giving you cure, etc. Just free advice to help you in the story development.
I'm not going to spoil it publicly, but, there is a reason and explanation about it already. In the actual plot... We've just started mate.

Rock&Rule

Mar 15, 2019
Me and Alice are going to make a bonfire of your dildos you purple harpy! I am digging Alice and her crazy eyes. I don't know why but they endear her to me.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: OneManVN

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
As long as its not tedious its not a problem for me.
My goal is to entertain you, not frustrate you. Believe me, I will do everything in my power to maintain a high-quality game. I'll see what I can do now that it's still early. Already looking into implementing a convenient no-hassle system.

Last edited:

Devka

May 8, 2017
Hmm... seems the dealer that Catarina bought her lambo from forgot to sell her wheels with it. Somehow it has tires but no wheels.

Ying Ko

Jun 16, 2018
Will all the resident ladies be given equal importance, that is to say all will be considered love interests? Alice seems to have gotten the lion’s share of interaction with the protagonist. Given the debacle that was "Halfway House” I think it’s pertinent to get an answer sooner rather than later.

Last edited:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
OMVN is nagging me to comment on discord..i had to wait until i finished my tea..tsktsk!!...ok..tea is finished..i can brain...also listening to 70's rock hits helps also..(my toe is tapping to ELO as i type this) lesse..what can one say about this game?..Alice is 38% hotter with that face and hair...Aiko is not my Shadow in this game..so many tears..baguettes make for fine weaponry against trolling micropenis douches..it was funny..OMVN is starting to get the knack for writing some funny scenes that make your jaw drop...thats a good thing when you need to escape dark reality and need a giggle...complaint?..i dont like Mel's hair colour..once you go red you dont go back..and she has been un-red...such shame..

• Haha
Reactions: botc76 and OneManVN

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Will all the resident ladies be given equally importance, that is to say all will be considered love interests? Alice seems to have gotten the lion’s share of interaction with the protagonist. Given the debacle that was "Halfway House” I think it’s pertinent to get an answer sooner rather than later.
No idea what's a halfway house. Me on the other hand. I don't do anything halfway. The story will give you a ton of time and choices to go after whichever girl you want. This was a 0.1 and somewhat of a rush job. Next update, should I get the support I need to fire this up properly. Will be an equal share of love among girls. Say 125-150 renders per in house resident.

Reactions: Chrathrard

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
OMVN is nagging me to comment on discord..i had to wait until i finished my tea..tsktsk!!...ok..tea is finished..i can brain...also listening to 70's rock hits helps also..(my toe is tapping to ELO as i type this) lesse..what can one say about this game?..Alice is 38% hotter with that face and hair...Aiko is not my Shadow in this game..so many tears..baguettes make for fine weaponry against trolling micropenis douches..it was funny..OMVN is starting to get the knack for writing some funny scenes that make your jaw drop...thats a good thing when you need to escape dark reality and need a giggle...complaint?..i dont like Mel's hair colour..once you go red you dont go back..and she has been un-red...such shame..
Hey now, redhead Melissa, is an Alison girl!

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Rob, maybe you could answer my question, as to how much content there is. Is it more than just a 5-10 minutes demo?

If not Rob, then who do I have to fuck to get the info? ;)

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
he truly did guinea pig me this one..sent it to me un-proof'd if you read normal..prolly 30 minutes? maybe more if you are McWoodz (he needed the shoutout) as to who you fuck for the info...no..OMVN fucks you..he's a giver not a taker....his lack of support on patreon(which is really fucked up..give him money dammit!!) shows he's a giver cause noones giving him..

Reactions: botc76 and OneManVN
3.60 star(s) 64 Votes