K18

Apr 19, 2018
What a tease :sneaky:, ending the update like that, right before the party.
I like the looks and designs of the girls. MC design is looking good too (which is a little rare). And an well endowed family.
I’m guessing Melissa is the only one in the family with dyed hair.
Wonder how will our tranny maid like cleaning at the MC's house.

Also, waiting for the "Harem Route" update in Alison Fall of the Apple.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I thought this was a nice start, I followed all the routes (like I always do) and it was a nice mix of content.

Here's hoping we get more! :)
At this rate, only you guys can decide, or make it happen. In plain English. If I reach my goal this month, next month I finish building the second PC. Still missing CPU and GPU. CPU is cheap so no biggie, but GPU I can't go cheap, not for this workload.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
It's optional, and that's just too bad.
She is. That's my sweetheart, my angel, Alison/Alice from my first game "Alison" as you apparently know. And no, she is not it. The Futa trans is literally skippable, completely avoidable. People as you may already know just need to complain about something.
I get stiffy Mcstiffersons from Trans/Futa Idk if you've played Alison, but, let's just say that in Dom path you can really see how much I like em. I give zero fucks about opinions on the matter. In English: Yes, there will be as much futa/trans as you can stick your dick into. All optional, as is everything about any of my games. Choices, points, options, that's me.
Gamers like to GAME !!! Keep pouring them options in! VN to Kinetic just crushes any gamer's soul!

• Wow
Reactions: Repuci and OneManVN

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I got my own bakery ... woohoo.

And I got to beat a hobo with a baguette .... can't say that every day.

I have to admit, I do look good in pixels ... egoooo.

Nice to see the girls still together but I do wonder if I can get Mel to be mistress here too .... she can spank me with baked goods.

ahem....

Alice is just as adorable here as she is in Alison, the bratty side of Aiko is amusing too. I really enjoyed the start, looking forward to this journey in something a bit more lighhearted than Alison.

While I do love Alison and the dev for making me apart of both games it is nice to play something with a bit more happy feel to it. Alisons love path is getting heavy with the feels and it's nice to know I can see the girls and not worry about anyone dying painfully.

Great start hun.

awiwi

May 14, 2019
It's optional, and that's just too bad.
Oh since it's optional I'll try this game out. I thought it was the main premise with the virus. I guess I should open the genre spoilers in the op more often. The renders look good btw.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Why is this game called shrink ?hmmmmm
I think the game got called "The shrink" because the virus is shrinking some parts of the male body.^^

Interesting start. Thanks for the upload and thanks for your work OneManVN .
I got some troubles which relationship is originally intended to the landlady/roomies.
Maybe someone can clarify which one is who?

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Read tags, that might help explain. You chose landlady, not me. It's a You decide who they are. By default it is landlady, patreon rules need to be followed.
What where their original relathionships with the mc?

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes