TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I knew I recognized those models. The first thing I thought was oneman and then I scroll up and it is him lol
Can we finally knock up traps?

Reactions: OneManVN

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I knew I recognized those models. The first thing I thought was oneman and then I scroll up and it is him lol
Can we finally knock up traps?
Yeah. You'll be able to oversize those trap bellies with your mighty sword of Hoddor. It may take you a few months, but! We'll get there. Unless of course, you were serious, in which case, you better start saving some serious load.

• Love
Reactions: Repuci

fergz

Jun 19, 2019
Read tags, that might help explain. You chose landlady, not me. It's a You decide who they are. By default it is landlady, patreon rules need to be followed.
I mean, it's up to you to call her whatever you want. If you picked landlady, that's on you.
I mean, I always set the default names and relationships with all the characters cause I can't be bothered, so in default options, it doesn't make sense. (I couldn't have known that the house was mine before setting the default to landlady, so I set it to default, I trusted the game)

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
All the landlady / landlord / roommate games are mainly because of patreon's rules, it's almost always mother / father / sister or brother in the idea
Yeah i know but Aiko is also a roomie and she could be a cousin or something.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I mean, I always set the default names and relationships with all the characters cause I can't be bothered, so in default options, it doesn't make sense. (I couldn't have known that the house was mine before setting the default to landlady, so I set it to default, I trusted the game)
You trusted your laziness. It makes perfect sense. He owns the house. They live there, they basically run the place. Next time don't spend 45 minutes typing here when you could have typed anything in there to not get landlady. It's even mentioned Default Landlady.

JokerLeader

Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Yeah. You'll be able to oversize those trap bellies with your mighty sword of Hoddor. It may take you a few months, but! We'll get there. Unless of course, you were serious, in which case, you better start saving some serious load.
What where their original relathionships with the mc?
What relationship does Aiko have with the MC?

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Yes, Aiko and Melissa seemed to be out of place. I think a blood relation to them doesn't fit somehow.

JokerLeader

Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Yes, Aiko and Melissa seemed to be out of place. I think a blood relation to them doesn't fit somehow.
I agree, i want to set their relation with the mc the best way possible.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Alice, Aiko and Melissa are the MC's sisters. Thats how it is supposed to be.

And for the people who complain about landlady and so on: there is an option to name the relations before the game begins, just write it in there.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Melissa has dyed her hair. I have yet to see a natural blue and purple-headed female. Aiko took from her father's side.

• Haha
Reactions: Carpe Stultus

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I got my own bakery ... woohoo.

And I got to beat a hobo with a baguette .... can't say that every day.

I have to admit, I do look good in pixels ... egoooo.

Nice to see the girls still together but I do wonder if I can get Mel to be mistress here too .... she can spank me with baked goods.

ahem....

Alice is just as adorable here as she is in Alison, the bratty side of Aiko is amusing too. I really enjoyed the start, looking forward to this journey in something a bit more lighthearted than Alison.

While I do love Alison and the dev for making me a part of both games it is nice to play something with a bit more happy feel to it. Alison's love path is getting heavy with the feels and it's nice to know I can see the girls and not worry about anyone dying painfully.

Great start hun.
In the event, you didn't play the latest build. For your sake, I hope you did... If you did, then you will have noticed that I added 10 new renders before releasing to F95. Her Dom side shows already.Melissa, can and will tame you feisty one, that is if the mc decides to turn it into a harem and allows the girls to pounce on other girls. Avaline, will not escape her reach, nor will she escape the MC's this time I'm afraid.

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
There's a poll on patreon right now available to any patrons (even $1) to decide which game gets primary focus.
This or Alison. Or both if he gets enough patrons. I vote both but can't afford to buy him that 2nd PC.

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes