Voidstep

Jan 2, 2018
Will there be forced sex/blackmail/rape scenes in this game ? The other game was quite fun at beginning but turned too dark for my taste.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Will there be forced sex/blackmail/rape scenes in this game? The other game was quite fun at the beginning but turned too dark for my taste.
No, not in this one. As you can probably already tell... This one has a much lighter story. In fact, it's meant to be fun. I intend to focus it on the main characters a lot (The story.) Leliana, Melissa, Alice, Aiko, and deadbeat boy.

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Will there be forced sex/blackmail/rape scenes in this game ? The other game was quite fun at beginning but turned too dark for my taste.
The darkest scene was right at the beginning of that game :LOL:
If you want to keep it light in Alison FotA go harem or dom
It pretty much says exactly that at the time.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
In the event, you didn't play the latest build. For your sake, I hope you did... If you did, then you will have noticed that I added 10 new renders before releasing to F95. Her Dom side shows already.Melissa, can and will tame you feisty one, that is if the mc decides to turn it into a harem and allows the girls to pounce on other girls. Avaline, will not escape her reach, nor will she escape the MC's this time I'm afraid.
I did see Mel's scene after the swimming pool bit.

I did say I didn't mind you making my character swing both ways, at the end of the day it's your game i'm just happy to be in it and help any way I can.

I don't think locking her as a lesbian would please most guys it would only be for my benefit and that wouldn't help anyone. I get to play with Mel, that's more than enough for me. Thankyou hunni.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I did see Mel's scene after the swimming pool bit.

I did say I didn't mind you making my character swing both ways, at the end of the day it's your game i'm just happy to be in it and help any way I can.

I don't think locking her as a lesbian would please most guys it would only be for my benefit and that wouldn't help anyone. I get to play with Mel, that's more than enough for me. Thankyou hunni.
You're welcome :)

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Can we finally knock up traps?
Yeah. You'll be able to oversize those trap bellies with your mighty sword of Hoddor. It may take you a few months, but! We'll get there. Unless of course, you were serious, in which case, you better start saving some serious load.
I have no idea what this means but for some reason I know it's hot. :ROFLMAO:

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Check out Big Brother, i might be wrong but it looks like the dev used the same ground model for his character. Its a common practice to reuse BB models, if you pay attention you will see lisa in a lot of games and usually thats fine cause they dont change her too much. But this obscenity has gone too far for my taste :(
Not a single one of my girls is a copy of any model. Especially not BB. Alice is not even the same model. So, um. Yeah, good talk.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Check out Big Brother, i might be wrong but it looks like the dev used the same ground model for his character. Its a common practice to reuse BB models, if you pay attention you will see lisa in a lot of games and usually thats fine cause they dont change her too much. But this obscenity has gone too far for my taste :(
You are so far off the mark it's hilarious.

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
WHAT!!!??? Lisa from BB?? What have you been smoking? White females with vaginas. Similarity ends there.

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes