VN Ren'Py The Sinful City Fight for Love [v0.3] [Peacemaker]

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Yeah, victimhood can be a part of person's identity, but how does it fit here?
The devs intention was probably to have it clear that the MC does not consider himself a victim in this case.

On the contrary, the MC considers himself so much badass that it would be nearly impossible to victimize him.

I suppose that the question should be how you, as the player, somehow misinterpreted the MC's character in this regard. There can be a lot of reasons for that, like lack of exposition in the story, or some kind of bias on your part.

Personally though, I have to admit that when the MC fought the much younger fighter and lost, further damaging his health in the process, I did have the feeling he was feeling a bit sorry for himself. But at the same time it is clear that he's not a quitter and will do whatever it takes to give his girls what they (in his opinion) need, while at the same ignoring what the girls actually need (their father).

I really like this kind of character depth. Well done dev! (y)

Orlox

Nov 11, 2016
Why would you put a cliffhanger before a sex scene? I mean it won't be a problem anymore after the next update, but right now it really sucks, It completely kills the build up of the scene, lol.

Reactions: NoNameAAA and k2ren
4.40 star(s) 11 Votes