VN Ren'Py The Sinful City Fight for Love [v0.3] [Peacemaker]

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes

Peacemaker93

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2023
When u click on the album u see the photos and when i clicked after the first one to see the next photo i had that error.
In all testing nobody had this error but I will try to fix it for you I will send you one file in dm and then you can try it.

verdun01

Oct 6, 2017
Can't believe I've downloaded 10gb for literally a 5 minute update... There was nothing more than a couple lines of dialog.
Did you install the update in the base game folder?

I made the mistake of just downloading base game and thinking the same as you about it being a short update if anything at all. Then it all became clear.

Peacemaker93

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2023
For love of good I can't work out why my pc have problem with java and because of that for some reason I can't work on android port. Maybe when I buy new configuration with amd cpu I will finaly transition to win 11 and this will not be a problem. Atm you will have to chose pc or mac

Feb 16, 2020
For love of good I can't work out why my pc have problem with java and because of that for some reason I can't work on android port. Maybe when I buy new configuration with amd cpu I will finaly transition to win 11 and this will not be a problem. Atm you will have to chose pc or mac
Maybe someone else here could make a port

Peacemaker93

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2023
I am working on let's call it game tree where you will get to see current and future plans for paths. Also guy's don't take this as something negative, all paths have hot scenes and good content. But if you want to experiance everything make more saves.

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes