VN Ren'Py The Sinful City Fight for Love [v0.3] [Peacemaker]

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes

Peacemaker93

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2023
It's not something on my end. And I'm using 3.0. Bitdefender has a firewall, it catches any new program calling out to the internet and notifies me, and I allow or block it. Does it for the operating system or any other program I'm using. And I can see what program is calling out. It's this game, no doubt.
there is no 3.0 version I asked you what compresed hq or balanced?

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
Also guys does some of you want this game to fail ? I mean I put a lot of time and work in this game but so far I get mostly negativity I mean trolls are the loudest people here. I can very well stop posting here.
Dude no offense but trolls are everywhere on the internet. I've never seen a review system or message board or any social media that doesn't have them. Anyway, I'm not trolling, I'm just posting information. Y'all do with it what you will, I just blocked the game on my firewall and proceeded.

Peacemaker93

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2023
Dude no offense but trolls are everywhere on the internet. I've never seen a review system or message board or any social media that doesn't have them. Anyway, I'm not trolling, I'm just posting information. Y'all do with it what you will, I just blocked the game on my firewall and proceeded.
I didn’t call you out specifically. I don’t have a reason to lie about this. There is nothing malicious in my game. I know that. I would never doo something like that.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
It's not something on my end. And I'm using 3.0. Bitdefender has a firewall, it catches any new program calling out to the internet and notifies me, and I allow or block it. Does it for the operating system or any other program I'm using. And I can see what program is calling out. It's this game, no doubt.
Hmm I use Bitdefender and the game is fine on my end. No callin home anywhere. So, yes. It could be somethin else on your end callin home.

Peacemaker93

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2023
.30 it's the update and I'm playing the HQ version.
Post screenshoot. Maybe you read it wrong. You have two links for patreon and discord in game and that’s it but this should work only when you press the button for it.

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
bitdefender firewall callout.jpg

The firewall notification popped up when I booted up the game.

I'm not accusing anyone of anything, just, again, providing information.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dark Silence

Peacemaker93

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2023
you know what maybe it’s on that updater patch you are using, if you install it with only official files okay but this was not officially supported by me. It’s straight forward and easy to instal it so I see no reason too use anything else.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
TheSinfulCityFightForLove-0.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dark Silence

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
How do you get to the new content? I got the 0.25 + 0.3 compressed and it still ends at the same spot. Tried every single option starting from the car dialogue with the daughter but don't see how to advance.

Peacemaker93

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2023
How do you get to the new content? I got the 0.25 + 0.3 compressed and it still ends at the same spot. Tried every single option starting from the car dialogue with the daughter but don't see how to advance.
did you chose Naomi path ?

IDontGetWomen

Sep 9, 2021
Also guys does some of you want this game to fail ? I mean I put a lot of time and work in this game but so far I get mostly negativity I mean trolls are the loudest people here. I can very well stop posting here.
Such a weird response to feedback.

Dude your game is bloated in file size, while not having enough content to back it up. People are questioning why the game is 5 gb minimum, without compression when the quality of the renders is really not some fantastical miracle compared to other games.

People have every right to question the future of the game when, it has so little content and it's already past 5 gb minimum (the "higher quality" version being 10 gb). I've seen plenty of games with similar quality, quadruple the content, and well below 5 gb's.

Maybe you're doing something or something is slipping through you're not realizing, but it's not normal lmao. You don't need to throw a fit because people are simply pointing that out. And no, people aren't "trolls" for pointing it out either.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Why Am I Even Here?

Peacemaker93

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2023
Such a weird response to feedback.

Dude your game is bloated in file size, while not having enough content to back it up. People are questioning why the game is 5 gb minimum, without compression when the quality of the renders is really not some fantastical miracle compared to other games.

People have every right to question the future of the game when, it has so little content and it's already past 5 gb minimum (the "higher quality" version being 10 gb). I've seen plenty of games with similar quality, quadruple the content, and well below 5 gb's.

Maybe you're doing something or something is slipping through you're not realizing, but it's not normal lmao. You don't need to throw a fit because people are simply pointing that out. And no, people aren't "trolls" for pointing it out either.
dude game have 4200 renders and 50 animations. Is that little in your opinion ?

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes