VN Ren'Py The Sinful City Fight for Love [v0.4] [Peacemaker]

3.50 star(s) 17 Votes

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Yes harem is planned. Thanks bro
Great answer. But really that info should also be posted on your main page, to let new interested players know...instead of having to search through the forms for their answers.

I really like this title, so I would like to suggest that you consider including an improved gene section. Which can better inform any new future players of the present and future tags of your project.

I've included an example gene section (below), that can be used as a "one stop glance" for potential new fans...so they can find answers to their kink content related questions. As well it can also let them know how some kink content will be handled. And with this type of descriptive format it can also be used to reduce many of the repeated questions that happen in the forms, as it can save a developers time of having to repeatedly answer the same questions. Win Win.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Regards.

Last edited:

Alanray64

Jan 28, 2022
Unsure if the order matters but do it just in case:

Get 0.25 and unzip it. Copy/paste the contents of 0.3. Override if prompted. Do the same with 0.4.

Gotta agree that it's a bit weird not to have everything in a single package and having to update it ourselves. My guess is because of the games files being too large. Doesn't personally bother me and updating is really straightforward imo but still wouldn't hurt to compress the images files. Not everybody owning a 1440p/4k monitor to benefit from it.

Edit: Can confirm it also works on top of the 0.25+0.3 COMPRESSED download from OP.

She just wearing makeup/disguised.
Just found this one and working out which to download. I do not see a 0.3 version except in the compressed download, so just grab the 0.25 and then copy the 0.4 over it ?

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
The image below is where my game ended. Is this the normal end for v0.4 update? For me it ended after this frame (talking about a kiss).

Regards.

Reactions: Vortex@

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
The image below is where my game ended. Is this the normal end for v0.4 update? For me it ended after this frame (talking about a kiss).

Regards.
same here for me. This VN is stupid update wise. You don't put out updates with partial scenes/paths in. Who wants to keep going back and restarting. And why make scenes with 50 million pathing options??

Last edited:

Peacemaker93

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2023
How some people here are so nice. To address your problems, number one game is wip if you want to support it great, if you don’t support it maybe consider this, I am one guy and I can do so much, every choice that is not finished is color coded and it say in plain english it’s not done. Even so you have good play time with any finished choice you pick. I agree atm not every choice is finished but many are. There is no fear of only pain, there is more important psychological fear of losing virginity. And reason why every new update is a patch is because you can keep game files and just download next patch-update that will be around 1 gb in size, I tought it’s better alternative then to download every single time large files.

TankH04

Mar 15, 2021
Why is it such a process to download the game? Is there no way to fix that so it's just one download?

TankH04

Mar 15, 2021
you don’t read ?
Well clearly I read it or I wouldn't have asked goofy. I just mean that splitting the downloads into a way where I have to get one thing then merge another before finally getting the final thing and combining them into one is really stupid and that if you're gonna upload it you should probably do it in one file. If this was the final update of your game then whatever, no one would really care, but since I'm assuming it's gonna be like this for the next update and the next update and so on and so forth I just think that people won't find the process worth it for each individual download. No one's gonna wanna do this for your .4 then your .5 just to see two seconds worth of new content. Try no to be such a prick yeah, especially with such subpar work.

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
How some people here are so nice. To address your problems, number one game is wip if you want to support it great, if you don’t support it maybe consider this, I am one guy and I can do so much, every choice that is not finished is color coded and it say in plain english it’s not done. Even so you have good play time with any finished choice you pick. I agree atm not every choice is finished but many are. There is no fear of only pain, there is more important psychological fear of losing virginity. And reason why every new update is a patch is because you can keep game files and just download next patch-update that will be around 1 gb in size, I tought it’s better alternative then to download every single time large files.
Hey dev, honestly it's your work so I'm obviously not expecting change the vn for me or anything but what's your current reasoning to release half completed paths within half completed paths, within further half completed paths?

It's not really satisfying to have so many blocked out options as a player when we're already on such a fragmented path, it manages to give a semi-Kinetic VN vibe even though we already options to choose and even for you as a dev it will be a nightmare to complete it all. Imo you're giving yourself a lot of endless work that won't really pay off for the players of your vn (how many people want to restart over and over with each update).

It feels especially bad when one of the options is to fuck the LI but you're forced into a bj route for example.

I will say the virigin criticism from others don't make sense for me though, when I was younger I knew religious girls who would have anal instead of vaginal due to in this case religious reasons, but it doesn't surprise me at all that someone who is unsure they want to lose her virginity would have anal sex instead - though maybe the writting could improved there so it doesn't come off as such a nonchalant alternative from the daughter.

Anyway I'm not intending on shitting on your work or anything, I think it has really good potential but just feels like you are hamstringing your VN.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
I do feel bad for the dev because it definitely sucks to have to work alone and put a lot of effort into something only for people to make fun of it. But on the flip side, I do think that the dev isn't making good decision and being stubborn about it.

I have a feeling that the next update can be a make or break for the game. It's probably best for the dev to take a step back a bit and re-asses on whether they'd want to make any changes/improvements before this issue gets any bigger. This game has potential, but it's a shame that I'm not convinced it could reach it.

3.50 star(s) 17 Votes