VN Ren'Py The Sinful City Fight for Love [v0.4] [Peacemaker]

3.50 star(s) 17 Votes

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
@ dev

Klick

this once was a game made from a single dev too.
this game has/had 10 branches and look where it ended.
he bit more he could chew.

loved your initial release not gonna lie,but when the branching begann i closed it and deleted it.
i would say a game up to 5 branches or so would be fine,but then the dev should implement a in game walkthrough.

just my 2 cents :)

if you think you can handle it go on,but i think you know better than anyone the more the game progresses the more time it takes to make content for all branches.

good luck.

PS : and for the love of god you need to reduce the filesize 12gb for the initial release is huge so compress the images.if you continiue like this you will reach a gigantic filesize that no one will want to download.

Last edited:

Manoman13

Dec 10, 2020
Personally when i play an update, all the paths are unlocked, we talk about the color code as if we hadn't understood that it was to differentiate between the paths completed or not, we are not stupid.
I don't understand the point of releasing a new update if half of the choices are not available, I'm not going to redo the game several times, ilive the story once and then thank you goodbye.
Over 5 years while i play VN i once had to see a game that did not finish updates, because the majority of players want a complete update.
For version downloads telling us that it is to make it simpler is totally false it has the opposite effect, the simplest thing would have been to do 0.3 for all previous versions, 0.4 just the last update.

good luck for the future.

supernova874

Sep 18, 2019
This need serious compression.. 0.25+30 compressed is 1.4GB and need another 1.5GB for update 0.4 :( skip for now will check next release no space in ssd for that kind of data.

Peacemaker93

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2023
not a single word about 75 fucking animations only complains and constant nagging about same things. Wo hooo.

illogicallity

Jun 22, 2023
Are you using the 0x52 URM MOD by any chance? If so, I noticed that causes the same issue with every game I add it to. The firewall sees the connection coming from the game's exe but it's really from the Universal Ren'Py Mod (URM).
Every time I run into a renpy game being flagged it's because the dev has a custom icon for the exe. URM is not causing that.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: save8lot

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
TheSinfulCityFightForLove-0.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Hydra_Sloth

Sep 20, 2021
not a single word about 75 fucking animations only complains and constant nagging about same things. Wo hooo.
Really disappointing that you see everything as "nagging" instead of using that to your advantage to develop the game in a way that players/ possible supporters/ supporters have a better experience than having the same damn problem every update, hope one day you quit your stubbornness and take the good criticism to develop a decent product, peace.

Peacemaker93

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2023
when game was more linear many of you were complaining that game is linear now you complain because it’s not. Nearly all games with more paths have some unfinished paths and for what I give support is very low. You don’t respect time, you don’t respect work, you don’t respect me. It’s easy for me now guys I tried to give some time for at least one positive comment to change my mind, but no I am done with this community any and all future questions and problems you have you can ask on patreon. I am done with this forum.

Hydra_Sloth

Sep 20, 2021
when game was more linear many of you were complaining that game is linear now you complain because it’s not. Nearly all games with more paths have some unfinished paths and for what I give support is very low. You don’t respect time, you don’t respect work, you don’t respect me. It’s easy for me now guys I tried to give some time for at least one positive comment to change my mind, but no I am done with this community any and all future questions and problems you have you can ask on patreon. I am done with this forum.
Ha! How twisted is your head man XD, you prefer running away instead of facing the problem that people have given you a couple of solutions, you talk about people not respecting your work, time, etc. but as how I see this thread is people "complaining"/ helping, giving you nice criticism that in your head you feel like they are treating you like the biggest piece of shit when literally a couple of post above you can see how people that care about the development are being nice and trying to help you with the massive branching and infinitive loop of incomplete paths, I would have loved seeing people attacking you like they attack others devs so you could complain about not respecting you or your game, but if running away help you solve the main issue of your game, well, good luck, hope you really succeed before burning yourself out before finishing your game, peace.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
How the fuck do you update
welp it is really not that hard to update the game.
download the updatefile and extract it in the game folder and thats it.

the only problem is that you need to download the initial release with 12gb,and then you copy the updatefiles in the initial release game folder.

but given the fact that the filesizes are kinda huge in this early stages of this game,then you can imagine how big this game will get in regards of filesize after another 5 or 6 updates.

and if it gets on like that no one will want to download it anymore because the filesize is to big.

Ogre

Mar 29, 2018
You are have been engaging for a few hours with a small handful of people. But this is a forum that has literally tens of thousands of participants.

Look, your game has very positive reviews on average. You are getting a couple of constructive suggestions here that are pretty consistent in nature. That's part of the purpose of posting games in development - to get that feedback. So I'm not sure why you are so angry. I understand that you are frustrated, but I feel like you are jumping the gun in bailing out of f95.

For whatever it is worth, I like your game and I appreciate your efforts. I like the characters, the relationships, and the storyline. I'm looking forward to checking out this new update, but I did something wrong and haven't gotten the update installed correctly yet. The screens were black and the update ended almost immediately. Do I need to start over from the beginning for it to work?

Even if you stay away for good, I wish you good luck, and thanks for the content you already gave us.

Peacemaker93

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2023
You are have been engaging for a few hours with a small handful of people. But this is a forum that has literally tens of thousands of participants.

Look, your game has very positive reviews on average. You are getting a couple of constructive suggestions here that are pretty consistent in nature. That's part of the purpose of posting games in development - to get that feedback. So I'm not sure why you are so angry. I understand that you are frustrated, but I feel like you are jumping the gun in bailing out of f95.

For whatever it is worth, I like your game and I appreciate your efforts. I like the characters, the relationships, and the storyline. I'm looking forward to checking out this new update, but I did something wrong and haven't gotten the update installed correctly yet. The screens were black and the update ended almost immediately. Do I need to start over from the beginning for it to work?

Even if you stay away for good, I wish you good luck, and thanks for the content you already gave us.
I agree you are right It’s just frustrating that people stop talking about what is actually new in game, I want to see how you guys like animations, sex scenes, tension, taboo nature of it and so on. But yes you are right I was quick to jump a gun, it’s just frustrating we can’t concentrate and talk about what’s in the game. I plan to support and work on this game for some time and in no way I will ever milk my audience that is why I give update like this. I just need some fate from you guy’s, nothing else. I will post next update to finish all paths. That are important for story. I admit in my desire to show Abbi as young character and her story with dad I side tracked. But imo it gives a lot of value because you can chose what happened and this will define her in presnet time. Update after this will be linear and very story rich.

Ogre

Mar 29, 2018
I agree you are right It’s just frustrating that people stop talking about what is actually new in game, I want to see how you guys like animations, sex scenes, tension, taboo nature of it and so on. But yes you are right I was quick to jump a gun, it’s just frustrating we can’t concentrate and talk about what’s in the game. I plan to support and work on this game for some time and in no way I will ever milk my audience that is why I give update like this. I just need some fate from you guy’s, nothing else. I will post next update to finish all paths. That are important for story. I admit in my desire to show Abbi as young character and her story with dad I side tracked. But imo it gives a lot of value because you can chose what happened and this will define her in presnet time. Update after this will be linear and very story rich.
that sounds great

umm... my one question remains - do I need to start over to play this update? Or should I go to a save halfway back and continue from there? Because when I started at my last save, there was almost no new content - just some pictures to view in a photo album and a little bit of internal dialogue and some black screens. Like I said, perhaps I installed the update wrong.

So I guess what I am asking is where is the new content that you want us to discuss?

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 17 Votes