VN Ren'Py The Sinful City Fight for Love [v0.4] [Peacemaker]

3.50 star(s) 17 Votes

Peacemaker93

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2023
Yes from what it seems subscribstar validation can be long today, but it's worth it, you can also put your games on itch.io any source of income is good to take.
But yes use X (twitter) very easy to use is a good free advertising for your game, you'll just have to post the right hashtag under your post.
This may also seem crazy but create a Facebook/Instagram page (without sexual content) you will nab some boomer for patreon/sub or other source of income, not to mention that your games will be referenced on Google on several different sites.
Afterwards there are also other nice sites where you can put your games if you search a bit on Google (I can't put the links here)
You can dm what links and what hashtag should I use on X?

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
  • Changed the default textbox, with a custom bottom shaded version...which aids with viewing the dialog text without blocking any of the background images.
  • Included the 0x52_URM tool, which allows a user to view as well edit Ren'Py titles (Use ALT M to open the URM search feature to edit). And this tool can be used to see data behind some of the story choices, as well this tool can be used to display requirement checks when they happen in the story.
  • Also included a quick menu mod that hide's the quick menu by pressing your Q key. (Used to help clean up the dialog area by hiding the quick menu from the bottom of your screen.)
  • Included the Universal Choice Descriptor mod, which can display on screen some hidden data behind story choices that offer points and other game info. (It's not a walk through, but can still provide some additional choice info. But it seems so far that this title isn't scripted with any choice info, like other titles.)
  • Included a Universal textbox Opacity slider mod, which also comes with a text size adjustment feature.
One question the 0x52_URM tool and Universal Choice Descriptor mod can be placed in other games? or do you have to make any modification?

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
One question the 0x52_URM tool and Universal Choice Descriptor mod can be placed in other games? or do you have to make any modification?
Yes it can be used for other titles. (Though, some of my other versions of the Adjustment mod for other titles, might have extra files that should only be used for the intended title. But this version is fine to use as a universal mod.

Just pay attention to the other title's default textbox dimensions first...if your going to use the textbox. Other Ren'Py title's can might have used a larger, or smaller dimension textbox...and the custom bottom shaded textbox might not properly display on screen if the original exceeds 1920x.

And I normally rename the original TB before I apply the mod (and only if the title hasn't compressed the contents of the GUI folder). If the TB is not visible or there is no gui folder, then apply the mod. It will override the default textbox...but not always. (As it depends how a title has been coded...some titles are hard coded differently, so the TB bypass will not work.

I hope this make sense.

Regards.

Reactions: Tuatha Dé

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The Sinful City Fight for Love [v0.4] [Peacemaker]

NOTE: My release is the "full" release, you need no other files.

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Someone should put this in the main post under a tag " INSTAL INSTRUCTIONS "
Not really, the update isn't compressed like my v0.3 that is posted in the OP, yes those are my links the dev just added to the OP, they should have just linked to my post just not have taken my links and added them.

You are going to have different visual if you do that since they are not the same quality.

Reactions: Manoman13

Manoman13

Dec 10, 2020
Not really, the update isn't compressed like my v0.3 that is posted in the OP, yes those are my links the dev just added to the OP, they should have just linked to my post just not have taken my links and added them.

You are going to have different visual if you do that since they are not the same quality.
I was just talking about the instructions in images, I think they also work for the uncompressed versions, at least it's clear to everyone

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I have no intention of having NTR in the game. There is just one scene some may find offensive, but I use it as a story tool, as something shocking that girls hear about characters that are not in any way intrest to MC, he will never get to meet them (also I use this scene as an easter egg for Summer with Mia)
Just gonna say...

For not doing NTR, Summer with Mia is a poor choice for an easter egg.... (incenton is an NTR dev, and that series went full NTR/beastiality)

I'd honestly say any concerns after that clarification (besides some of the wording), would 99% be the fact it's summer with mia that's the easter egg.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
So many people fumbling over the install instructions, while personally I think a singular download is preferable... it really isn't that difficult to install.

Probably because there's multiple 0.25 versions:
Balanced version (5.5 GB)
HQ version (10.9 GB)

Total download size:
Balanced version (8.6GB)
HQ version (14 GB)

.. and with it's increasing size it will become increasingly more difficult for someone to upload the game on any given filehost as they usually have limits, it also becomes increasingly more annoying for people to download, like if you use Mega without an account you are unable to download the game within a single stretch and have to wait x amount of time.

Also have to consider there are people with unstable internet connections that cause downloads to fail or those with slow internet connections that keep games on their PC's and just download the update packs.
There does not need to be 2 update only files, next time it's probably going to be rejected that way next time there is an update.

Because now for people they have to download v0.25 then v0.3 and v0.4.

The other file ( COMPRESSED FULL 0.25+0.3: ) is my file which needs to be removed, it's redundant..

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
I agree you are right It’s just frustrating that people stop talking about what is actually new in game, I want to see how you guys like animations, sex scenes, tension, taboo nature of it and so on. But yes you are right I was quick to jump a gun, it’s just frustrating we can’t concentrate and talk about what’s in the game. I plan to support and work on this game for some time and in no way I will ever milk my audience that is why I give update like this. I just need some fate from you guy’s, nothing else. I will post next update to finish all paths. That are important for story. I admit in my desire to show Abbi as young character and her story with dad I side tracked. But imo it gives a lot of value because you can chose what happened and this will define her in presnet time. Update after this will be linear and very story rich.
For what it's worth even for me that hates going into flashbacks for long periods of time I thought you did it well, my only complaint was many unavailable paths.

The story, the taboo setting and the characters are good so far, also having this early relationship with one of the daughters is interesting but once again and this is the last time I'll mention it since you've been given a lot of this feedback and don't want to hear it (which is within your right of course) but having so many paths will mean a lot of players will never see the 75 animations but just a few due to how fragmented it is.

The animations I did see were a little bit stiff at times but I still thought they were good enough, having animations is always a plus. (y)

Ogre

Mar 29, 2018
Just gonna say...

For not doing NTR, Summer with Mia is a poor choice for an easter egg.... (incenton is an NTR dev, and that series went full NTR/beastiality)

I'd honestly say any concerns after that clarification (besides some of the wording), would 99% be the fact it's summer with mia that's the easter egg.
Damn, that's taking NTR paranoia to a new level, even for this board. This game is not Summer with Mia, for goodness sake.

3.50 star(s) 17 Votes