VN Ren'Py The Sinful City Fight for Love [v0.4] [Peacemaker]

3.50 star(s) 17 Votes

Peacemaker93

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2023
that sounds great

umm... my one question remains - do I need to start over to play this update? Or should I go to a save halfway back and continue from there? Because when I started at my last save, there was almost no new content - just some pictures to view in a photo album and a little bit of internal dialogue and some black screens. Like I said, perhaps I installed the update wrong.
In previous update you had option to chose red dress and start sex scenes with Abbi I don’t know how you didn’t get there already are you in studio ?

• Angry
Reactions: Tatsuya2022

Ogre

Mar 29, 2018
In previous update you had option to chose red dress and start sex scenes with Abbi I don’t know how you didn’t get there already are you in studio ?
yes im in the studio,

Abby is wearing the zombie makeup, I looked through the photo album, I photoshopped her pictures, there were a few black screens, and the game ended

Last edited:

Peacemaker93

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2023
yes im in the studio,

Abby is wearing the zombie makeup, I looked through the photo album, I photoshopped her pictures, there were a few black screens, and the game ended
start again from beginning of studio and follow path that is finished

• Angry

Xxrizz

Aug 29, 2021
Ha! How twisted is your head man XD, you prefer running away instead of facing the problem that people have given you a couple of solutions, you talk about people not respecting your work, time, etc. but as how I see this thread is people "complaining"/ helping, giving you nice criticism that in your head you feel like they are treating you like the biggest piece of shit when literally a couple of post above you can see how people that care about the development are being nice and trying to help you with the massive branching and infinitive loop of incomplete paths, I would have loved seeing people attacking you like they attack others devs so you could complain about not respecting you or your game, but if running away help you solve the main issue of your game, well, good luck, hope you really succeed before burning yourself out before finishing your game, peace.
No one is helping on this forum because people are not satisfied with anything here and i understand the Devs view point of some things and the best thing what he can do is run away from this forum a lot of devs did that and they became quite successful and concentrated on their work more, here the people are gonna drag u down nothing more the dev made a smart decision to walk away from here .....

• Thinking Face
Reactions: IRebel and MrBenny

NathanD7

Jun 30, 2018
Look, I had to resort to unren the game and watch the new update renders through that, and from what I've seen it's great. Would've loved to play it normally lol, maybe next update this will be fixed into one download. I extracted all the updates on the base 0.25 but couldn't play past 0.3 even though it's on 0.4 main menu.

Peacemaker93

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2023
Look, I had to resort to unren the game and watch the new update renders through that, and from what I've seen it's great. Would've loved to play it normally lol, maybe next update this will be fixed into one download. I extracted all the updates on the base 0.25 but couldn't play past 0.3 even though it's on 0.4 main menu.
I will provide a link as soon as I can. Atm I am working on construction.

• Angry

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
when game was more linear many of you were complaining that game is linear now you complain because it’s not. Nearly all games with more paths have some unfinished paths and for what I give support is very low. You don’t respect time, you don’t respect work, you don’t respect me. It’s easy for me now guys I tried to give some time for at least one positive comment to change my mind, but no I am done with this community any and all future questions and problems you have you can ask on patreon. I am done with this forum.
Well I'm sorry to read that your giving up on posting on F95...as I really enjoy your work, and appreciate all your efforts that you have put into your excellent project.

I'm also hoping with all the entitled hate that is being released on to your work, that you might consider letting a cool off happen...and come back posting again. Many of these players are ignorant to the amount of effort that is required in producing an AVN. The many hundreds of hours it takes in creating image frames, the writing, incorporating sound and all the coding that is required which creates a working product. Some people here are just being entitled idiots, don't let a few ruin it for the many who enjoy your artistic work.

Anyways I hope you eventually come back when you spend some time cooling off.

Best Regards.

A fan.

parceload

Nov 14, 2017
I loaded up the game to the main menu, the music caught my attention so much i had to track down who it was. I've now been listening to Neffex for the past 2 hours and haven't been able to start the game yet. Excellent game so far.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
I want to see how you guys like animations, sex scenes, tension, taboo nature of it and so on.
The lack of discussion about it is exactly the consequence of the design decision that you have made so far. You put a lot of work, but you don't make it presentable because the new stuff are hidden behind a path from the previous update. Imagine if this path is presented in complete form together with the things from the previous update. Then people can experience the different paths, compare them, share their opinions of what they like/dislike of each paths. But because you chose to present it separately, there are many people who didn't want to go back to find this path anymore because what they want more is plot progression (hence, the many questions about "is this still flashback?").

This is why I mentioned before that you might want to take a step back and re-assess how you want to move forward before things get even worse. Are you willing to make changes in the way you present your update so that content can be played in full form to allow people to discuss them? Or are you going to stick to your way of presenting in segmented ways that will ensure the same problem/negative feedback to be repeated again and again?

It's your game, I can't force you to make changes if you don't want to. I'm simply giving my opinion on how you could present your game better so you can get people talking about the animations, sex scenes, tension, etc like you want. Best of luck.

Manoman13

Dec 10, 2020
not a single word about 75 fucking animations only complains and constant nagging about same things. Wo hooo.
when game was more linear many of you were complaining that game is linear now you complain because it’s not. Nearly all games with more paths have some unfinished paths and for what I give support is very low. You don’t respect time, you don’t respect work, you don’t respect me. It’s easy for me now guys I tried to give some time for at least one positive comment to change my mind, but no I am done with this community any and all future questions and problems you have you can ask on patreon. I am done with this forum.
Funny way of looking at things, if we don't talk about what's wrong, how can we hope that it will be corrected? However, if many players point out the same problems, is there a reason? This is not a conspiracy.

Also saying that other developers also make updates with unfinished paths is normal for you because you saw them do it, don't mean that it's a good thing, some people drink their piss, personally I don't would never try the experience.

Saying that we don't talk about animations, why talk about something that we already appreciate since 0.1? repeat yourself to hide the problems? I see something that I don't like, I talk about it, it's just me, if some people agree with me then you should take it into account rather than looking down on them.

I know how Patreon works having had admin access to VN devs there will never be as much feedback on an update as on F95, even discord cannot compete in terms of feedback unless you are a big dev like BaDik.
Without forgetting the number of patreons that come from F95, F95 is a great showcase for DEVs.

Peacemaker93

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2023
Funny way of looking at things, if we don't talk about what's wrong, how can we hope that it will be corrected? However, if many players point out the same problems, is there a reason? This is not a conspiracy.

Also saying that other developers also make updates with unfinished paths is normal for you because you saw them do it, don't mean that it's a good thing, some people drink their piss, personally I don't would never try the experience.

Saying that we don't talk about animations, why talk about something that we already appreciate since 0.1? repeat yourself to hide the problems? I see something that I don't like, I talk about it, it's just me, if some people agree with me then you should take it into account rather than looking down on them.

I know how Patreon works having had admin access to VN devs there will never be as much feedback on an update as on F95, even discord cannot compete in terms of feedback unless you are a big dev like BaDik.
Without forgetting the number of patreons that come from F95, F95 is a great showcase for DEVs.
Then I guess I am shit dev, based on my numbers.

Manoman13

Dec 10, 2020
Then I guess I am shit dev, based on my numbers.
What number are you talking about?

If you talk about the rating for me until 0.2 it was 4 stars, but since then I find that the story is not moving forward, we were stuck in this memory on several updates, in addition if we don't not playing since 0.2 I had to download 3 files to be able to play all the content released after 0.2 plus the fact that the 0.4 update was not completed.

If you're talking about patreon it's normal, it always takes time, BaDik made another game before BaDik the guy has been there for almost 10 years, you it's not even 1 year.
If I can give you some advice, open a subscribstar account, some countries do not have access to Patreon, you just have to copy paste your posts and rank Patreon.
And if you want to advertise for free, create an X account (twitter) using the right hashtag you will quickly rise.
I made them for some guys, it worked well.

Reactions: Steinchen and ubgu

Peacemaker93

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2023
What number are you talking about?

If you talk about the rating for me until 0.2 it was 4 stars, but since then I find that the story is not moving forward, we were stuck in this memory on several updates, in addition if we don't not playing since 0.2 I had to download 3 files to be able to play all the content released after 0.2 plus the fact that the 0.4 update was not completed.

If you're talking about patreon it's normal, it always takes time, BaDik made another game before BaDik the guy has been there for almost 10 years, you it's not even 1 year.
If I can give you some advice, open a subscribstar account, some countries do not have access to Patreon, you just have to copy paste your posts and rank Patreon.
And if you want to advertise for free, create an X account (twitter) using the right hashtag you will quickly rise.
I made them for some guys, it worked well.
Any help is welcome, I suck at advertising. As for subscribstar I already open acc, but atm I am waiting to be approved, it takes some time from what I gathered.

Reactions: ubgu

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
Only vn's I've played that has incomplete paths in updates are sandboxes. All normal vn's I've played every path is caught up and scenes finished for that update. Next update is new material. I've never had to skip unfinished paths, then start over later to do the path that wasn't finished if I didn't like the other. I'm not bitching, just an observation. Makes it frustrating. Best wishes and good luck with the vn (y)

Oberlix

Mar 13, 2020
again and again nothing new at the moment, nothing new on the old memory but nothing works, a very useful patch

Manoman13

Dec 10, 2020
Any help is welcome, I suck at advertising. As for subscribstar I already open acc, but atm I am waiting to be approved, it takes some time from what I gathered.
Yes from what it seems subscribstar validation can be long today, but it's worth it, you can also put your games on itch.io any source of income is good to take.
But yes use X (twitter) very easy to use is a good free advertising for your game, you'll just have to post the right hashtag under your post.
This may also seem crazy but create a Facebook/Instagram page (without sexual content) you will nab some boomer for patreon/sub or other source of income, not to mention that your games will be referenced on Google on several different sites.
Afterwards there are also other nice sites where you can put your games if you search a bit on Google (I can't put the links here)

Reactions: ubgu
3.50 star(s) 17 Votes