yakargi

Developer Of The Singer
Game Developer
Jan 30, 2019
A friend of mine found a bug in the game and I fixed it. If you see the blowjob scene with Thomas while Ria is undressing, you need to replace the "script.rpy" and "animate.rpy" with new ones.

You can download

Reactions: Envoye

Spideyknight

Jan 2, 2021
A friend of mine found a bug in the game and I fixed it. If you see the blowjob scene with Thomas while Ria is undressing, you need to replace the "script.rpy" and "animate.rpy" with new ones.

You can download here

There's another bug in the scene with the mc and ria discussing dessert when the mc goes down on ria you get a bunch of errors says "mcrialick" not found. Same deal when ria goes down on the mc, it flashes a bunch of errors called "mcriasuck".

Spideyknight

Jan 2, 2021
Definitely a huge difference... The Melody story had choices that allowed a clear path that totally avoided ALL potential N-T-R for her to remain faithful to MC. Thus creating the best results for the best ending, where MC and Mel lived happy ever after, and bought a huge house together.

I'm going to wait to see what happens to the NTR content with this story. Great renders though.
Out of random curiosity, what do you consider NTR? Because I don't believe Melody had any. I went back to it, clicked all through the gallery and I don't remember seeing any. Perhaps I missed something?

Singer definitely has NTR, and it is explicit. Which is what makes me wonder what range NTR encompasses nowadays, because I would say Melody has no NTR and it's not in the tags either.

yakargi

Developer Of The Singer
Game Developer
Jan 30, 2019
There's another bug in the scene with the mc and ria discussing dessert when the mc goes down on ria you get a bunch of errors says "mcrialick" not found. Same deal when ria goes down on the mc, it flashes a bunch of errors called "mcriasuck".
I checked the script file, but I couldn't see the errors you mentioned. If you played the compressed version, you may have gotten this error. I am using "ogv" in video format. They convert "ogv" files to "webm" files in the compressed version. This may be why you got an error.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Is the NTR done by the black guy only? Or can the MC be cucked by a white antagonist?
She has four NTR paths currently and a kind of overarching one yet unrealized. Three of the four are white guys and the other is a couple that includes the black guy. The overarching one is with her producer, who seems white enough to me.

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull
May 23, 2020
She has four NTR paths currently and a kind of overarching one yet unrealized. Three of the four are white guys and the other is a couple that includes the black guy. The overarching one is with her producer, who seems white enough to me.
I confused this game with "Because I Love Her". The answer helped me anyways, thank you.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.5.2 + Multimod by Jeevant
Size 429 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Updated my android port.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Definitely a huge difference... The Melody story had choices that allowed a clear path that totally avoided ALL potential N-T-R for her to remain faithful to MC. Thus creating the best results for the best ending, where MC and Mel lived happy ever after, and bought a huge house together.

I'm going to wait to see what happens to the NTR content with this story. Great renders though.
Are you talking about Melody, from MrDots? This game doesn´t contain NTR at all, no matter which path you choose.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Obviousley i underestimated the new update because i was disapointed since for my (old version save) path there was not really much content added....now it seems i have to try different ways to check them all out.

Spideyknight

Jan 2, 2021
I checked the script file, but I couldn't see the errors you mentioned. If you played the compressed version, you may have gotten this error. I am using "ogv" in video format. They convert "ogv" files to "webm" files in the compressed version. This may be why you got an error.

I don't use the compressed version. It's repeatable 100% for me. If you use the gallery mod you can go right to it, it's called Ria Dessert.

yakargi

Developer Of The Singer
Game Developer
Jan 30, 2019
I don't use the compressed version. It's repeatable 100% for me. If you use the gallery mod you can go right to it, it's called Ria Dessert.
I don't know where you got this, but in my "script.rpy" file there is no code that starts with "mcrialick". There is no such image file too.

Spideyknight

Jan 2, 2021
I don't know where you got this, but in my "script.rpy" file there is no code that starts with "mcrialick". There is no such image file too.
Interesting. I screenshotted it from the game. Crim is the name of my MC. I'll uninstall everything and wipe the saves and see if it still happens. I'm on Windows 10, got plenty of space on the SSD, hopefully it's not hardware related. Anyway let me wipe it all out.

EDIT: Yep that worked. Fair enough. If anyone else encounters it wipe everything and reinstall.

Last edited:

tata19

Jul 22, 2019
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 14943, in script
    if riablackmail1 == True:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 14943, in <module>
NameError: name 'riablackmail1' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1852, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2249, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2242, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
The Singer VER_0.5.2
Fri Jun 17 19:24:19 2022

In several scenes this error appears, what could it be? It is not the compressed version

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
The Singer VER_0.5.2

In several scenes this error appears, what could it be? It is not the compressed version
It's because the dev doesn't default his variables. So when he does a new version and adds a new variable, but doesn't default it, it has no value and the game craps out.

yakargi

Developer Of The Singer
Game Developer
Jan 30, 2019
Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
The Singer VER_0.5.2

pls read the change log

Reactions: tata19
3.10 star(s) 47 Votes