estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.75 P1 + WT by ME! + Gallery by hds666

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

Size 689 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.
Updated my android port.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.75 P1+Fix + WT by ME! + Gallery by hds666

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Pixeldrain
Mega

Size 689 MB

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.
Updated port with the FIX on the OP.

Reactions: Envoye

yakargi

Developer Of The Singer
Game Developer
Jan 30, 2019
Is this VN out yet? I saw on your site it says "download from main" where? Do you mean steam?
This is a new project and this video is just a teaser. I will start making the game at the beginning of the year. My close estimate is that “The Singer” (first season) will be finished by the end of this year. And I will start making the new game.

In 2025, I plan to do both at the same time.
"Karma's Revenge" and "The Singer: Season Two".

xert13

Sep 24, 2023
This is a new project and this video is just a teaser. I will start making the game at the beginning of the year. My close estimate is that “The Singer” (first season) will be finished by the end of this year. And I will start making the new game.

Super cool. The teaser looks fantastic.

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020

I will miss THE SINGER but, like every serial product, must be make and END.

3.10 star(s) 57 Votes