Baalzie

Aug 18, 2022
Isn't fapping with 4 fingers & a thumb better? Just asking as a virgin, idk ofc.
The thumb IS a finger. Just because it doesn't have it in it's name doesn't make it less of one. Just like the big toe is a toe, even if it IS named one.
Source: Truss me bruh! And also more than a basic knowledge of human anatomy.

About fapping, Not sure, i dun like it. Better to be fapped than a fapper imo.

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
The Singer Gallery Unlock MOD [v0.75mab1] [asahibito]

An alternate gallery unlock mod that adds an unlock button to the gallery screen and does not overwrite any game files.
Toggling Unlock on and then choose a scene to replay. Scene will be unlocked after that.
Toggling Unlock off will relock unplayed scenes.

Sadly, due to the way the game gallery is coded, the mod will have to be updated when new scenes are introduced.

NOTE:
The mod does not change any game files

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: Below -

View attachment 3928565 View attachment 3928566
Updated my gallery unlocker button mod for game version 0.75 part 2. Download at original post.

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
I must say that I loved the update, also I want to say that the Dev brings out regular updates with a Good amount of Content, which is the reason I support the Dev on and off, so I just hope this Dev bashing stops and let the Dev know he is doing a great Job. For me the game is just that....Great.
Just My Opinion.
360_F_262034968_eAjbU4Wbeg0sriqJZnlr17rDkmHDou9J.jpg

Reactions: embed and Will619

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I wanna say that the update was pretty "meh" for me. It feels like the eroticism has been lost and you can already predict what's going to happen next. The MC and FMC's relationship just feels toxic at this point. I just kind of clicked along and was pretty much saying "of course" the whole time. Ria is such a beautiful model. Lilly is nice, too. If there was a more cohesive story with actual romance, a real feeling of betrayal, sharing... it might be better.

For me, on a scale of limp dick to Thor, the Thunder Dick God... this was definitely limp dick all the way.

R8d_X

Feb 8, 2024
I wanna say that the update was pretty "meh" for me. It feels like the eroticism has been lost and you can already predict what's going to happen next. The MC and FMC's relationship just feels toxic at this point. I just kind of clicked along and was pretty much saying "of course" the whole time. Ria is such a beautiful model. Lilly is nice, too. If there was a more cohesive story with actual romance, a real feeling of betrayal, sharing... it might be better.

For me, on a scale of limp dick to Thor, the Thunder Dick God... this was definitely limp dick all the way.
Kinda' have to agree, it feels like the MC/FMC are doing their own thing... they don't act like a loving couple. Also, what happened to Lizzy? She's a smoke show, yet she's been a no-show for a long time. Please bring back delicious Lizzy...

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

yakargi

Developer Of The Singer
Game Developer
Jan 30, 2019
Kinda' have to agree, it feels like the MC/FMC are doing their own thing... they don't act like a loving couple. Also, what happened to Lizzy? She's a smoke show, yet she's been a no-show for a long time. Please bring back delicious Lizzy...
Don't worry, she'll come back.

Reactions: Will619

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
Yah, I'd describe their relationship more as "roommates" at this point.

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
don't like play MC gf getting fuk by other, but just me :) and seem choice in this game Come with consequence... well done DEV!

Question ? if MC did not fuk Lily in party, mc GF won't get fuk by Thomas ? :unsure: need replay..

update" dam so no matter what (blackmail or not) Ria fuk Thomas :(

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1728455201619.png
Our famuos couple talk about their experience after the party.

While you're playing the new version, dev be working on the next one!

70 images are ready!

What do you think about the new version?
What do you like and dislike about it?
Your feedback is important.

Feedback so far:
The bad: short / bit of a chore to unlock all the scenes / only a few parts of Ria / Lizzy's been a no-show for a long time / feels like the eroticism has been lost and you can already predict what's going to happen next/ lack of choice / English is not very good.
The good: Ria is a very good looking girl and because she is a famous singer - there are so many guys who want "to know her better" / exciting update / many parts of the other characters / this game raises some very deep philosophical quiestions.
The ugly: no matter what (blackmail or not) Ria fuk Thomas / it feels like the MC/FMC are doing their own thing... they don't act like a loving couple / MC and FMC's relationship just feels toxic at this point / the bad guy saying "i have filthy thoughts when i see a woman, just like everyone, just like you" / relationship is "they fuck", no love or romance.

Last edited:
Reactions: ustar and yakargi

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
TheSinger-0.75P2
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.10 star(s) 57 Votes