Jul 26, 2021
huh, i wondered if that was the case. I had full corruption, and there was not a single event trigger to be had on the map.

Unless Kora's scenes in this update are also dependent on the husband's corruption (i skip every single one of his solo events) I guess my save somehow bugged out.
Just in case it hasn't been said: Make sure you were not using an old save. You have to start a new game to see it all. Only other reason I can think is missing stuff along the way that leads to a lot more. Like, for example (not saying with you, I did this on one playthrough) missing (or refusing) any photoshoots I think cause you to lose a bunch of content, especially if missed day 1. So maybe missing others that led to loss of quests may be another reason? ‍♀

Noxen

Sep 25, 2022
The Siren's Song [v0.71] [maiie]

Original Size: ~900M
Compressed Size: ~200MB

Win:
| |

Mac:
| |

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

drakesang

Sep 16, 2022
from what i gathered a good rule of thumb is to do a comb over over every day with every outfit to ensure you dont miss stuff and save before hand incae your not corrupted enough as the order can affect that. wasint able to do the maintance guy untill after the futa girl got first dibs which i prefer anyway since shes my favorite girl so far.

Wilwock

Sep 26, 2021
If the saves will keep breaking, a day skip that lets you choose how corrupt each character is meant to be would be great.

Reactions: ArpiNine

ryushrio

Nov 26, 2018
that's why I'm gonna wait till someone shares there save because its a real pain to have to do two saves again one for corruption and one for pure

salyhero

Jun 11, 2018
The Siren's Song [v0.71] [maiie]

Original Size: ~900M
Compressed Size: ~200MB

Win:
| PIXELDRAIN |

Mac:
| PIXELDRAIN |

Thanks For Compressed Version. You're Best.
I Hope You can do it for future updates as well.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Other than the gay handjob is there no Luca content for day 5? Felt like the party should've been a good chance to finally fuck Yaren

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
there is a few scene's for him also with yaren and if you chose right he wille fuck yaren at the end of the party
That's really strange to me. I've done everything for him other than the gay hj, he gave Yaren cunnilingus the night before, she sucked his dick the day before and the only event on the map for either of his outfits is the massage room. I even tried cheating his corruption so he'd definitely not be under the threshold. Guess I'll have to start again and figure out what I'm missing.

Jul 26, 2021
That's really strange to me. I've done everything for him other than the gay hj, he gave Yaren cunnilingus the night before, she sucked his dick the day before and the only event on the map for either of his outfits is the massage room. I even tried cheating his corruption so he'd definitely not be under the threshold. Guess I'll have to start again and figure out what I'm missing.
Oh! I believe I know what you're missing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mommysbuttslut
Jul 26, 2021
This place is seriously going to shit. Like half the latest updates are NTR games, and some are like this which don't tag it. Anyone knows an alternative?
Noticed this post and I just reported the game's missing that tag. I'd like to say though, in the future, when you come across games missing tags, just go to the main game message, go to bottom left of message, click "Report", click "other", then just explain what tag is missing and briefly give reasoning. If you're correct, it should have that tag, they will fix it. If wrong, worst case, nothing changes.

Games miss tags all the time, so it can be helpful when us common users report it when we notice it. I myself also appreciate good and correct tags for a game page.

4.40 star(s) 15 Votes