3.60 star(s) 32 Votes

EJHarris

Apr 15, 2023
Cum-on Tripod, how much longer are we goanna have to wait for the continuing story. I want to see if my fantasies are as outrageous as yours.

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Just posted on .

Tripod house.jpg

A Little More General Info
Well as life would have it. Things don't go as explained, or expected. The so called urgency of all of the test, and stuff was thought to be scheduled fairly quickly. Buuuttt Nooo! That wasn't the case. Every thing is scheduled in June, and July... WTF!! So much for "We need to get this done." BS :( I have though started working on the next update of SIL. Slowly of course, but working on it. As you might see in the image. I did get with the MC for a short visit, and he made the mistake of leaving a bottle of my favorite sippin Whisky out, and yes I did take advantage of it. :) I am more, or less back in operation, but in a somewhat limited capacity. I am having a hell of a time keeping things in focus, and working more, and more with that damned patch on. That in itself makes the work flow slow. Pacing myself, and keeping to a fairly strict schedule is a real pain in the butt. :) I keep wanting to keep going when I think I'm on a roll. :) Like I said. I'm back at it in limited fashion, but trudging along. I hope to have enough made, and put together by the end of June. My eye appointment is the 16 th ( I think ). The scans, and things like that are still up in the air. (What a way to run a rail road!) I found out you can't push doctors. The more you call the longer it seems to take... It's like pushing a game dev to get out an update... :) I'll try to either Edit this, or make additional post with more info.
Thanks for being patient.
Tripod
PS: The graphic above should have only taken a little more than a hour to setup, and get ready to render. But it took a day, and half... Old Tripod is a custom character, and there is a big issue with garments fitting properly, or at all. :)

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Just posted on .

View attachment 2664479

Well as life would have it. Things don't go as explained, or expected. The so called urgency of all of the test, and stuff was thought to be scheduled fairly quickly. Buuuttt Nooo! That wasn't the case. Every thing is scheduled in June, and July... WTF!! So much for "We need to get this done." BS :( I have though started working on the next update of SIL. Slowly of course, but working on it. As you might see in the image. I did get with the MC for a short visit, and he made the mistake of leaving a bottle of my favorite sippin Whisky out, and yes I did take advantage of it. :) I am more, or less back in operation, but in a somewhat limited capacity. I am having a hell of a time keeping things in focus, and working more, and more with that damned patch on. That in itself makes the work flow slow. Pacing myself, and keeping to a fairly strict schedule is a real pain in the butt. :) I keep wanting to keep going when I think I'm on a roll. :) Like I said. I'm back at it in limited fashion, but trudging along. I hope to have enough made, and put together by the end of June. My eye appointment is the 16 th ( I think ). The scans, and things like that are still up in the air. (What a way to run a rail road!) I found out you can't push doctors. The more you call the longer it seems to take... It's like pushing a game dev to get out an update... :) I'll try to either Edit this, or make additional post with more info.
Tripod
PS: The graphic above should have only taken a little more than a hour to setup, and get ready to render. But it took a day, and half... Old Tripod is a custom character, and there is a big issue with garments fitting properly, or at all. :)
You do you first
get healthy or work slowly or whatever you need
We appreciate the info
We can wait as the VN isn't the most important thing

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
Just posted on .

View attachment 2664479

Tripod
OK old man, you hang in there. Just do what you can, and whenever you can. We will still be here and have your back.

Deathcon1000

Jun 12, 2022
When I first saw this I pondered on downloading it for quite a long time cause I just wasn't sure if I would like it. Well, after finally crumbling I have to say this is a gem. Love games with humor and honestly this one cracks me up more often than not. The dynamics between the characters is fantastic, and I absolutely adore the Dingbat. I used to know someone exactly like this in the past which is why I think I laugh so much everytime she makes an appearance. Also, there's a hell of a lot of content already which surprised me as well. I don't know how many hours of content there is, but I know I've been playing for quite a few and still haven't gotten to the end of the current build. I hope your health issues improve, and no matter how long it may take, I'll definitely be waiting for the next installment. Be Well!!!

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
A little info, and Update progress report.

From Patreon:

A little more general info, and Update Report. As usual real life is full of curve balls... Some of the scans are put off due to one technical issue, or another. The eye Dr. thinks they have a handle on part of the left eye issue (Large scratches were found on the Corina. I don't have a clue how that could have happened, and neither does he!!!) Extra medication applied seems to be repairing that. It's not a cure, but seems to be helping a lot with some of the focusing issues that I was having. (So far) With that I have been able to do a little more work in DAZ to get renders posed and done. Still slow going, due to having to take frequent breaks from the computer to rest the eye, but progress is being made. I can't put a good estimate on when I will be able to release the update as there are too many variables in the mix that takes time away from being able to work on it. I do spend as much time as I can working on it though.

In this update I am combining several separate events that took place over several months time into what seems to be a single day (Game / story time) I am hoping to get it put together so that it doesn't seem to be too much at one time... :) I guess we will see... When I get it out I hope that you will enjoy it. I will try to keep you informed as things come togather, and the progress..

Thanks again for your support.

Tripod

Also a few preview spoilers :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
The Sister in Law [v04.09a] [Tripod] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v04.09 -> v04.09a [127 MB]
- - -

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Welcome back tripod70

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
TheSisterInLaw-04.09a
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: SpareTheRod

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
View attachment 1199869

Overview:
Your wife has two lovely sisters. One is 24 years old, and the other is 19 years old. They both are always coming to visit and usually stay the night or for the weekend. This is more than all right with you because they are fun to have around. Not to mention excellent eye candy. One is a typical blonde and a total airhead. She is also gullible and easy to have fun with. The other is a Wild Child. That one is hard to figure out most of the time. This story is fact-based and takes place over a 10 to 15-year period. Condensing it down to fit into a short story is challenging, and getting the events in proper order is even more so. Of course, the Names have been changed to protect the not-so-innocent.

There are only a two choices for the moment that has no effect on the story for now.

Thread Updated: 2023-07-09
Release Date: 2023-07-09
Developer: Tripod - -
Censored: No
Version: 04.09a
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Extras: Fan Signs - Gallery Mod

*This port/version is not released by developer, download at your on risk.

View attachment 1199869 View attachment 1200014 View attachment 1200015 View attachment 1200016 View attachment 1200017 View attachment 1200018 View attachment 1200021 View attachment 1200025 View attachment 1200032 View attachment 1200035 View attachment 1200037 View attachment 1234189 View attachment 2100755 View attachment 1234190 View attachment 1234191 View attachment 1234193 View attachment 2100756 View attachment 2100757 View attachment 1300379 View attachment 1468686 View attachment 1468687 View attachment 2100767 View attachment 2100771 View attachment 2100776 View attachment 2100786 View attachment 2100787 View attachment 2100788 View attachment 1895162 View attachment 1895166 View attachment 2100802 View attachment 1895173 View attachment 1895174 View attachment 2100804 View attachment 2100809 View attachment 2100814 View attachment 2100822 View attachment 2100824 View attachment 2100828
thank you for the game update~ ^_^

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes