Ren'Py Abandoned The Sixth Awakening [v0.7c] [The Sixth Historian]

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
I guess this is dead now, unless the dev have said otherwise on discord, patreon not updated since oct last year
Is there a Discord? I didn't see any link to one. And apparently the dev's Twitter account was deleted. I came here to see if anyone knew what happened to him.

Natol

Mar 10, 2018
Is there a Discord? I didn't see any link to one. And apparently the dev's Twitter account was deleted. I came here to see if anyone knew what happened to him.
The dev's twitter account seems to still be up, but it's even less up to date than this thread or his patreon.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
The dev's twitter account seems to still be up, but it's even less up to date than this thread or his patreon.
What other account is there? is the one linked from his website.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
It appears so. i predicted this would happen in September as the basic design of the game was unsustainable.
i had a few issues with it myself.

instead of making it a VN with a good amount of choices. he went overboard and like every 5 sentences had a choice. also made it seem like he essentially tried to make Dragon age 3 into a VN with all the war table stuff.

fasteddie

Aug 19, 2016
TheSixthAwakening-0.7c
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
TheSixthAwakening-0.7c
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​
Wait, wasn't this abandoned? Did someone or some team somewhere pick it up to resume the project on their own?

fasteddie

Aug 19, 2016
Yeah what the person above said. We currently have every completed game made into torrents and are working our way through the abandoned games list.

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes