4.10 star(s) 36 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheSolarionProject-0.27
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: F4S1

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
What the fuck was that argument between the Dev and some random guy? Something about milking or old development? Somebody give me the cliff notes...

• Hey there
Reactions: mcmng

sanshisan

Jun 20, 2022
What the fuck was that argument between the Dev and some random guy? Something about milking or old development? Somebody give me the cliff notes...
Dev threw a hissy fit which causes motherfucking Rene Descardes himself, the father of all science to awake from his grave he lay in for four centuries to put his ass down. We truly have some saint patrons crawling on this board

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
Any changelogs?

Also, bro what a mess of a discussion. I just want to support the game and seeing updates, thats all :HideThePain:

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
You just did.

It's literally not and the whole reason why I started was to prove it.
That's just your attempt to deflect the blame to "those damn Internet trolls and haters!!" instead of admitting your own shortcomings and failures.
Have a little humility. You're not a "studio", or a "team", you're one guy with a business plan of running 3 Patreon projects at once that you preferably want to drag out for as long as possible (5 and 3 years so far) after having experience in doing that for ~7 years before.

The only thing you've proven with your epic "meme" and text is how genuinely butthurt you are about people digging up dirt on you that you'd prefer be buried. I never cared about personal "satisfaction" even though you delivered it to me on a silver platter with your squirming and coping - I just wanted to provide some broader context to your claims, Xwitter community notes style, if you will.
God, I love this community. We need more people like this guy in f95 -- no, we need more people like this guy in the world. I hope to god he isn't banned from the thread seeing as how the dev seemingly runs it. Is that even a thing? Banning from threads? I dunno, I might just be talking out of my ass.

Anyway, I hope Witchking00 scrubs his name clean of this game when it's finished because holy fuck that was a shitshow. Had to stop reading mid-way to take a breather with how much raw power this man was exuding from my RGB-lit ASUS laptop.

Also, I'll be waiting patiently for the 0.28 release here from a friendly threadgoer, since I can't be assed to submit to a months-worth of milking. Happy trails everyone!

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
- Dev blames f95 for shutting down Urban Demonz' patreon and basically forcing it to actually get finished (lmao)
- Phoenix Wright physically manifests in human form through the computer screen to strangle Dev with his 47-inch cock of legal justice and disproves literally everything
- Dev is unable to disprove any points, resorts to literal coping and dodging questions

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
weirdos dredging up the past when said weirdos were also partly responsible for the past work failing because they mass reported the dev for content that violated Patreon policies. They got super happy that a game that was taking too long for their free asses to grab without paying was getting shut down, only to bitch about how it was now incomplete and they couldn't have a finished and proper product. The irony isn't lost on me to this day.

• Angry
Reactions: JennyTreibel

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
Any changelogs?

Also, bro what a mess of a discussion. I just want to support the game and seeing updates, thats all :HideThePain:
changelogs: Each crew member will be getting their own scene too and showing off their swimsuits a bit too for you to enjoy too! tenor_all folks.gif

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Well I dunno what the fuck Urban Demons is but I do know any Dev that works on more than one project at a time needs a reality check.

Focus on one sole game so you're not spreading yourself thin over several projects and constantly having 1 or 2 communities of fans mad about lack of updates, when it could be solved by simply not ever starting a 2nd project in the fucking first place.

I get that some of these Devs get..."bored" constantly working on 1 project but guess what? That's the fucking job. You can take breaks and let your fans know, you can look for outside inspiration without scrapping a project for MONTHS or even YEARS on end. Or worst of all in this Dev's case, the Dev of Summer's Gone/Where it All Began, Dev of Succubus Covenant, or Dev of Being Super (list goes on), you can say fuck all the above and work on 3/2 all at once and completely isolate 1 or 2 fanbases 24/7, wondering when the next update for the game they've been waiting for is.

Imagine if a Larin Studios, who had been producing Baldur's Gate for years, started launching all of their trailers for release teasers that it was right around the corner, with a release date even (Aug 3rd) and then decided, "On second thought, we are growing quite bored ONLY developing this one game, so we are just gonna delay and ignore Baldur's Gate for eh...4 months, while we work on this NEW project no one asked for." That's what these Devs do. I would literally cry if Zetan the Creator of Desert Stalker stopped his grind to go make "Space Wander" halfway through Development just because he was getting tired of the grind, instead of just taking a break like a normal human being and being upfront about it.

Sorry that was a long rant but if a project was truly milked and shut down, it's usually cause of Devs like these that decide one game isn't enough, we'll spread ourselves thin and make a few more ALL at the same time.

Last edited:

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Well I dunno what the fuck Urban Demons is but I do know any Dev that works on more than one project at a time needs a reality check.

Focus on one sole game so you're not spreading yourself thin over several projects and constantly having 1 or 2 communities of fans mad about lack of updates, when it could be solved by simply not ever starting a 2nd project in the fucking first place.

I get that some of these Devs get..."bored" constantly working on 1 project but guess what? That's the fucking job. You can take breaks and let your fans know, you can look for outside inspiration without scrapping a project for MONTHS or even YEARS on end. Or worst of all in this Dev's case, the Dev of Summer's Gone/Where it All Began, Dev of Succubus Covenant, or Dev of Being Super (list goes on), you can say fuck all the above and work on 3/2 all at once and completely isolate 1 or 2 fanbases 24/7, wondering when the next update for the game they've been waiting for is.

Imagine if a Larin Studios, who had been producing Baldur's Gate for years, started launching all of their trailers for release teasers that it was right around the corner, with a release date even (Aug 3rd) and then decided, "On second thought, we are growing quite bored ONLY developing this one game, so we are just gonna delay and ignore Baldur's Gate for eh...4 months, while we work on this NEW project no one asked for." That's what these Devs do. I would literally cry if Zetan the Creator of Desert Stalker stopped his grind to go make "Space Wander" halfway through Development just because he was getting tired of the grind, instead of just taking a break like a normal human being and being upfront about it.

Sorry that was a long rant but if a project was truly milked and shut down, it's usually cause of Devs like these that decide one game isn't enough, we'll spread ourselves thin and make a few more ALL at the same time.
Would you mind explaining what reality check that is? I've been working on these 2 projects for the past 3 years or so, not taken a major break from either of them and have updated them consistently (alternating between them each month). There wouldn't be any extra content if I focused solely on one project since the same amount of artwork would be created each month, so I'm not really sure what the downside is in this specific instance. (I'm not going to comment on the other projects you mentioned since I don't know them)

Reactions: RonaldGrand6969

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Would you mind explaining what reality check that is? I've been working on these 2 projects for the past 3 years or so, not taken a major break from either of them and have updated them consistently (alternating between them each month). There wouldn't be any extra content if I focused solely on one project since the same amount of artwork would be created each month, so I'm not really sure what the downside is in this specific instance. (I'm not going to comment on the other projects you mentioned since I don't know them)
Do you think the updates would come out faster for 1 project if you weren't consistently working on 2 additional ones at the same time? Genuine question. I can't speak for the past, but I assume you started with one project like most Devs do, and then slowly branched out to the other games. Are the updates as consistent with the 1st game now as they were when it was initially just the one?

If they are then I suppose the reality check doesn't apply to you, I meant no offense. I was merely saying if this "Urban Demons" project was cancelled in the past it could line up with taking on 3 additional projects no one asked for. I still don't think you should be taking on 3 projects at one time if not for update consistency than at least for mental health, I cant imagine doing 3 projects at once being stress free as opposed to putting your all into 1 project, and THEN when it's finished; branching out to these already cooked up ideas.

But like you said, you've been doing it for 3 years, I can respect that, but none of your projects are finished in all that time. Finished projects rarely occur in the Adult Game industry (or at least adequately if they aren't completely abandoned from work overdose) so I'll save my judgement for then; but keep up the good work I enjoy your games.

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Do you think the updates would come out faster for 1 project if you weren't consistently working on 2 additional ones at the same time? Genuine question. I can't speak for the past, but I assume you started with one project like most Devs do, and then slowly branched out to the other games. Are the updates as consistent with the 1st game now as they were when it was initially just the one?

If they are then I suppose the reality check doesn't apply to you, I meant no offense. I was merely saying if this "Urban Demons" project was cancelled in the past it could line up with taking on 3 additional projects no one asked for. I still don't think you should be taking on 3 projects at one time if not for update consistency than at least for mental health, I cant imagine doing 3 projects at once being stress free as opposed to putting your all into 1 project, and THEN when it's finished; branching out to these already cooked up ideas.

But like you said, you've been doing it for 3 years, I can respect that, but none of your projects are finished in all that time. Finished projects rarely occur in the Adult Game industry (or at least adequately if they aren't completely abandoned from work overdose) so I'll save my judgement for then; but keep up the good work I enjoy your games.
I sort of mentioned this in my previous post but the updates wouldn't be any quicker with 1 or 2 projects with the format I have since the artwork getting produced on a monthly basis is the same (The amount of artwork is the limiting factor, not my ability to work on the projects). So a build released every other month has the exact same amount of content as a build released every month for 2 months. Plus grouping things together makes more sense, for example the bunny suit scenes for the whole crew was made over 2 months and it makes sense to release it as a single build together (the bunny suit build) - just to give one example.

The past was pretty crazy, but I chalk that up to being a baby dev and not knowing my own limitations and biting off more than I could chew (working a full time gig + commuting and simultaneously working on 2 projects - burn out was going to happen down the line). It was fucking insane and definitely something I regret doing and wouldn't do again. (Which is why I've been very vocal about warning people about my 'for fun' project - Welcome to Nicest not being regularly updated at all, so people know not to expect any regularity and why I don't have higher reward tiers on that project.)

Thanks, glad you enjoy the projects! I've got no reason to believe the rest of the projects will be smooth sailing until completion and look forward to being able to put a completed stamp on these two projects when the time is right.

• Red Heart
Reactions: RonaldGrand6969
4.10 star(s) 36 Votes