4.00 star(s) 35 Votes

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
As MrHanni said, it auto transfer over because they are stored in the same location. :)

Wha...?

Which catgirl? Catherine? Go to her room :)

Well each character is optional, you can pursue no relationships if you really wanted to!

There weren't a huge amount of changes for 0.4, mainly Catherine's first progression and a couple of quality of life changes.

Not sure I fully understand your question, but some characters won't go into a relationship with you if they know you are in a relationship (you have to make a choice.) Others are keeping it a secret (like Lillith & Kittenna), but that could come with its own consequence down the line...

More indicators, got it, I'll see what I can cook up for 0.6. I will say the progressions are pretty linear though, so if there is nothing in your objectives, chances are talking to the character in their default position (or bedroom if they aren't there) will progress it further.

Yeah I'm aware how bad the current galaxy map experience is, I was hoping to have more of the systems in place by now. I've made some quick changes in 0.5 that will help a little bit, but the main changes is when the battle systems and quests mechanics are in place.

There's an objective menu and a checklist menu, hopefully they should be sufficient enough :)
so...is there any animated scenes or no in this update

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I meant something that would tell you the correct answers to word prompts, but I guess I'll figure it out.
Hmm there isn't really a "correct" answer, in most cases. And any that should stop you progressing with a character will warn you before hand usually like this:

- Option 1 Text
- Option 2 Text (End Relationship)

so...is there any animated scenes or no in this update
Considering we've not reached that goal yet on the Patreon, no there isn't :) Hopefully one day in the future though!

LionHeart131

May 23, 2018
Hmm there isn't really a "correct" answer, in most cases. And any that should stop you progressing with a character will warn you before hand usually like this:

- Option 1 Text
- Option 2 Text (End Relationship)

Considering we've not reached that goal yet on the Patreon, no there isn't :) Hopefully one day in the future though!
Got it, thanks

Joker ec

Apr 2, 2019
0.4 was fine, the new scenes were fun, the only problem I had was with the phone, the photos of the girls and the text were a little bugg, I like the progress the game is taking keep the good work :D

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
0.4 was fine, the new scenes were fun, the only problem I had was with the phone, the photos of the girls and the text were a little bugg, I like the progress the game is taking keep the good work :D
Thank you for your words :) Yes these messages got fixed in the 0.5 build ^^

Cody Wilson

Jul 3, 2017
Found a bug if it wasn't already posted.
At the end of Catherine's story, you cannot talk to her at the cockpit.
Also, if you run out of fuel while traveling, you return to the last planet to refuel, which is the planet with the Carnival.
The games scenes is repeated and your sent back to your room.
You're stuck in an endless loop and cannot refuel. Stuck on the same planet.

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Well, im not too much into monster girls, unless they extremely anthropomorphic. That being said, I like the artwork and color usage....a lot. Gonna give this one a shot.

Lpm00

Dec 26, 2019
Hello,I really love the game but I have a problem,I dont know how to get this scenes,im already did the first boxing match but after that I dont have any option

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
If you read the FAQ/ Common question in the first page , it says that there will probably not be a harem path :)
yeah which really sucks, lost interest in the game because of it. I am not down with playing the game 6 different times to get all the content especially when the travel is so tedious atm.

Reactions: Aioria619

ArcticRift

Nov 25, 2018
I get a black screen and can't warp anywhere after my first interactions when your trying to get to know the girls better

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
I'm 10 minutes in and I've broken the game many times.
When first launching the game, the window mode didn't work and I couldn't quit without ending the task. On name input, it's set to "Nergal" if you press space for any reason. Saves keep changing names and overwriting for no apparent reason. Since there's no gallery, this means you'd need to start over to see images again. I reloaded a save, not knowing which one it was now, and got this image. This image is overlaid over the quarters area, and I can interact with the doors.
The Solarion Project 1.jpg
Exiting the save menu with the X will navigate to another area. Anything near the top of the screen (such as using the phone) usually results in navigating somewhere else. (And auto-opening your Patreon while the game is in fullscreen is really sketchy.)

Last edited:

Emisario89

Mar 10, 2018
Also, if you run out of fuel while traveling, you return to the last planet to refuel, which is the planet with the Carnival.
I have the same problem, I thought about starting a new game to see if it was because the saves were damaged, but the bug persists constantly

gangweeder69

Aug 11, 2019
I replayed the game after downloading the newest update. There was a bug I found after completing Kittenna and Catherine's storylines. When you enter any room after completing the quest, you cannot interact with any of the characters, objects, or doors in any setting. A solution I found to this was that if you open your phone and navigate to the dossier (the heart) and press tab twice after doing so, you can interact with everything again. Weirdly enough, it occured after this bug popped up but never before:
I reloaded a save, not knowing which one it was now, and got this image. This image is overlaid over the quarters area, and I can interact with the doors.
The Solarion Project 1.jpg
In 0.3 Lillith's storyline caused similar issues to the bug I mentioned. I did encounter the same image in 0.3, but it didn't cause any issues after I rebooted. The issue happened after I went back to talk to the red queen adter the main quest, and I was locked in the Queen's room.

I also noticed a bug after loading the game involving the text's and pause screen location. The game thinks that the aspect ratio is smaller than what my monitor is, and will display the screen like this:
issue #1.PNG issue #2.PNG
I'm not sure what the cause of this bug is, but as of now, it hasn't gone away.

There was a design issue I wanted to speak on as well. In Kittenna's storyline after dropping her off at the bar, you go to your room, then the cockpit, then space, then the saloon. Would it be possible to have an option to enter a planet from the cockpit if you're hovering on top of the planet? I had this issue when trying to refill for fuel as well on the first run through. I know it's just a nitpick, but I feel like it adds an extra step that's hindered from waiting for space to load even on very low settings.

I've really enjoyed playing this game so far, and I'm excited to see how it develops! I couldn't stop playing on my first play through, and I'm eager to see the improvements made as development continues.

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Thank you for the bug report, this is fixed in 0.5 as you are able to purchase fuel from any planet you can land (from the galaxy map). Sorry you got hit by it though!

Well, im not too much into monster girls, unless they extremely anthropomorphic. That being said, I like the artwork and color usage....a lot. Gonna give this one a shot.
Hope you enjoyed! Happy to receive any feedback you have :)

Hello,I really love the game but I have a problem,I dont know how to get this scenes,im already did the first boxing match but after that I dont have any option
Did you figure this out? If not, go to your room, there's a VR headset on the table, interact with that :)

How do you get back into the ship to talk to crew? I'm stuck in space
Press R :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you read the FAQ/ Common question in the first page , it says that there will probably not be a harem path :)
So we will have to do multiple playthrough to get all the goodies I'm afraid
There won't likely be a harem path. That said, there will be different combination of girls available. You won't need a save per girl, in fact if you were only interested in banging them you'll likely just need 2 saves, one for Malaena, one for Catherine. The other characters all form secret relationships, which you can have while engaged in a committed relationship with Malaena or Catherine. You can form committed relationships with Shelly, Shuma and Lillith too eventually, with Shelly and Lillith open to idea of polygamy, but Shuma not so. Basically it's all down to your choice as a player.

All non-crew NPCs can be banged regardless of relationship status for ease of coding xD (Since there is going to be a lot of non-crew NPCs added.)

yeah which really sucks, lost interest in the game because of it. I am not down with playing the game 6 different times to get all the content especially when the travel is so tedious atm.
For someone who has lost interest, good to see you back here again ;)

I get a black screen and can't warp anywhere after my first interactions when your trying to get to know the girls better
At what point did you get the black screen sorry? It wasn't quite clear from your message. Is the music still playing? If that is still happening try lowering the graphics quality to lowest and see if that resolves your problem.

I'm 10 minutes in and I've broken the game many times.
When first launching the game, the window mode didn't work and I couldn't quit without ending the task. On name input, it's set to "Nergal" if you press space for any reason. Saves keep changing names and overwriting for no apparent reason. Since there's no gallery, this means you'd need to start over to see images again. I reloaded a save, not knowing which one it was now, and got this image. This image is overlaid over the quarters area, and I can interact with the doors.
View attachment 632053
Exiting the save menu with the X will navigate to another area. Anything near the top of the screen (such as using the phone) usually results in navigating somewhere else. (And auto-opening your Patreon while the game is in fullscreen is really sketchy.)
Damn, sorry you experienced a butt tonne of issues. I'll make a note of the bugs you mentioned here. For the saving one, there was actually a change added in 0.5 that allows you to name a save file, I hope this will resolve that issue for you.

I replayed the game after downloading the newest update. There was a bug I found after completing Kittenna and Catherine's storylines. When you enter any room after completing the quest, you cannot interact with any of the characters, objects, or doors in any setting. A solution I found to this was that if you open your phone and navigate to the dossier (the heart) and press tab twice after doing so, you can interact with everything again. Weirdly enough, it occured after this bug popped up but never before:

In 0.3 Lillith's storyline caused similar issues to the bug I mentioned. I did encounter the same image in 0.3, but it didn't cause any issues after I rebooted. The issue happened after I went back to talk to the red queen adter the main quest, and I was locked in the Queen's room.

I also noticed a bug after loading the game involving the text's and pause screen location. The game thinks that the aspect ratio is smaller than what my monitor is, and will display the screen like this:
View attachment 632095 View attachment 632096
I'm not sure what the cause of this bug is, but as of now, it hasn't gone away.

There was a design issue I wanted to speak on as well. In Kittenna's storyline after dropping her off at the bar, you go to your room, then the cockpit, then space, then the saloon. Would it be possible to have an option to enter a planet from the cockpit if you're hovering on top of the planet? I had this issue when trying to refill for fuel as well on the first run through. I know it's just a nitpick, but I feel like it adds an extra step that's hindered from waiting for space to load even on very low settings.

I've really enjoyed playing this game so far, and I'm excited to see how it develops! I couldn't stop playing on my first play through, and I'm eager to see the improvements made as development continues.
Thank you for the indepth bug reports, these are really helpful in stamping the issues out. I'm sorry you experienced quite a few though. That aspect ratio one is quite interesting though - are you playing in full screen? I'm surprised to see that happen since all the menus should be set to the same scale and work in the exact same way, so very strange!

The feature you mentioned about landing on a planet you're hovering over has been added in 0.5. It's the door at the end of engineering is now the Airlock :)

Thank you for your words too, it's very nice to hear that you are enjoying the game :)

vamsip000

May 9, 2017
goto bedroom and click on vr and yes to train then back to lilith

4.00 star(s) 35 Votes