4.00 star(s) 35 Votes

Xhin

Aug 7, 2017
Ah, yeah the new mission system isn't compatible with the new one. If she isn't responding to you talking you either need to go to her room, go to Temur in the Khan System or go to Lewis in the King system. One of those will put you back on track.
Thanks for the help. Temur was the place I needed to go.

Reactions: Naughty Underworld

perrosaurus

Apr 9, 2019
Tried to do Shuma stuff and after talking to the red queen I can't talk to her, there is a mission sign but she isn't there and I can't interact with the sign either.

Xsy

Jul 30, 2017
Tried to do Shuma stuff and after talking to the red queen I can't talk to her, there is a mission sign but she isn't there and I can't interact with the sign either.
If I recall it correctly she's on the bar room, the one where Malaena usually hangs. The symbol doesn't do anything!

gd2404

Jul 23, 2017
I found a error in the version 0.6
because i lost my save files i had to start the game from zero, so i download the version 0.6 and this happen, i cant move even before the pirates appear.
I tried download the version 0.6 again but the result is the same.

oppayumu

Apr 25, 2018
I found a error in the version 0.6
because i lost my save files i had to start the game from zero, so i download the version 0.6 and this happen, i cant move even before the pirates appear.
I tried download the version 0.6 again but the result is the same.
on this galaxy i got to try multiple times until finale going to the right one, then i found out if u click M open a map with fast travel..

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Yo, can you indicate precisely where it is please ? I'm almost at the end of the current version, and no map whatsoever has been found.
Just press "M" when you're in space travel. Like the change log says, and like the post 2 above yours also says ;)

Reactions: oppayumu

oppayumu

Apr 25, 2018
Hey again, today i tried a new save and rushed to shuma's quest first and worked for me, try this out

4.00 star(s) 35 Votes