4.00 star(s) 35 Votes

JayAn

Jul 20, 2018
Hey Nergal, I have noticed something today while going through Catherine's route. I know this is only a matter of aesthetics but I noticed that during the elevator scene with Cath there is a clear outline showing different "layer masks" like for example in the attached photo
Przechwytywanie.PNG
and here
Przechwytywanie2.PNG
I assume Witchking used a different hue or different lighting for the main sprite while the others were left darker.
Thought you'd like to know in case noone informed about it before. :)

Reactions: kratoscar2008

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Hey Nergal, I have noticed something today while going through Catherine's route. I know this is only a matter of aesthetics but I noticed that during the elevator scene with Cath there is a clear outline showing different "layer masks" like for example in the attached photo
View attachment 752101
and here
View attachment 752104
I assume Witchking used a different hue or different lighting for the main sprite while the others were left darker.
Thought you'd like to know in case noone informed about it before. :)
Thanks for pointing that out :) I'll see if I can get it fixed for 0.9

NergalsNest Honest question here, why is the red queen not red?! lol love the game, can't wait for animations!
RedQueenMad.png

You should be careful about what kind of questions you ask...

Benecker

Jul 31, 2019
Hey there, can somebody give me a hint about what I should do for Kittenna, Mia and Catherine, where I should go? Can't see quests for them since the update

oppayumu

Apr 25, 2018
Hey there, can somebody give me a hint about what I should do for Kittenna, Mia and Catherine, where I should go? Can't see quests for them since the update
talk to them, go to space and press M to see the map, there will be marked where the mission is, and you can just fast travel there

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
talk to them, go to space and press M to see the map, there will be marked where the mission is, and you can just fast travel there
This. Also keep in mind Mia is only available to patrons currently ^^ So she doesn't have any missions yet in the version you are likely playing.

Benecker

Jul 31, 2019
I mean I can't see even these marks on the map. I had the same thing with Lillith, but when I visited that religious planet, everything was fixed, and I could see her quest. That's why I'm asking you about names of the planets and systems

Kurokon179

Jun 7, 2020
so i have a problem,everytime i try to get on the planet of the red queen the pops up this unity loading window and before it finishes the game stops working,any ideas how to fix it? already playin on very low in window mode.

sorry for the bad english

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
When is the next update releasing
The 0.8 public version will be available Thursday 27th. The 0.9 version will be available to Patrons on Friday 28th :)

so i have a problem,everytime i try to get on the planet of the red queen the pops up this unity loading window and before it finishes the game stops working,any ideas how to fix it? already playin on very low in window mode.

sorry for the bad english
Do you have a screen shot of this "Unity loading window"? Also what OS are you trying to play this game on?

I mean I can't see even these marks on the map. I had the same thing with Lillith, but when I visited that religious planet, everything was fixed, and I could see her quest. That's why I'm asking you about names of the planets and systems
Were you using an old save or a new save?

izaro

Nov 3, 2018
I have a problem, when I go on the first mission "the red queen" I click on the place to enter and say that I have to supply the ship, just that even when I refuel it keeps saying that I have to refuel, what should I do ? can someone tell me?

MrBigg1

Apr 30, 2018
I played this yesterday and after all that travel and finally completing the missions that'd unlock scenes for all the girls, I'm greeted by that bug that replaces the quarters image with the one of shelly sleeping. Unable to click on any other girl after that even if there's an exclamation mark on them and soon as I click Malaena's study, the screen goes back and the game stops responding. I close it and load another save, same story. Hope you can fix this soon since it's stopping me from enjoying this gem of a game.

4.00 star(s) 35 Votes