4.10 star(s) 36 Votes

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Yeah. Here's the last screen for Lilith before Blue Screen of Balls and said screen if that helps at all. Don't really have any saves near the cat's scene, sadly.
Actually could I ask one more favour / bit of info? Do the following scenes work correctly for you? (If you've unlocked them):

- Kittenna BJ (yellow cat girl)
- Kittenna Titfuck (right before her ride scene)
- Lillith's Titfuck (tall green on the ship)
- Malaena's Titfuck (the blue haired chick)
- Nix's Missionary (She's the masked alien)
- The Red Queen Ride (the other green chick that runs the criminal empire)

c4145317

Oct 14, 2019
- Kittenna BJ (yellow cat girl) Yes
- Kittenna Titfuck (right before her ride scene) Yes
- Lillith's Titfuck (tall green on the ship) Yes
- Malaena's Titfuck (the blue haired chick) Didn't reach that far with her
- Nix's Missionary (She's the masked alien) The dark elf along with one of Red Queen's events? I got her cowgirl scene. If not her then I'm not sure who you mean.
- The Red Queen Ride (the other green chick that runs the criminal empire) Yes, twice. One early on and a second with the princess watching.

I'm also in Japan locale, probably shouldn't be the cause as I'm sure a decent chunk of your playerbase is as well. Just thought I might as well mention it on the off chance that is the issue.

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
- Kittenna BJ (yellow cat girl) Yes
- Kittenna Titfuck (right before her ride scene) Yes
- Lillith's Titfuck (tall green on the ship) Yes
- Malaena's Titfuck (the blue haired chick) Didn't reach that far with her
- Nix's Missionary (She's the masked alien) The dark elf along with one of Red Queen's events? I got her cowgirl scene. If not her then I'm not sure who you mean.
- The Red Queen Ride (the other green chick that runs the criminal empire) Yes, twice. One early on and a second with the princess watching.

I'm also in Japan locale, probably shouldn't be the cause as I'm sure a decent chunk of your playerbase is as well. Just thought I might as well mention it on the off chance that is the issue.
Thanks for the info! That helps a bunch!

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
For whatever reason, possibly cause this pc's serial number is written in Sanskrit, I cant seem to play the scene in the shower with Lilith nor can I play the final sex scene with Kitteana on the shuttle. It doesnt freeze, the screen just goes dark and the funny thing is I can even go into my phone, access the load\save menus and etc. Is there anyway to play the assets directly, and if so where are they located?
>bout to get some strange with the green
>blank screen
>bout to netori the kitty
>blank screen

My balls are now as blue as the ocean, thanks.
After a bit of investigation I noticed that the 2 scenes mentioned (Kittenna Ride & Lillith Shower) both had different codecs compared to normal (it's the only difference I've found so far). that has the normal codec for Lillith's shower scene. Could you please try this and let me know if this fixes your issue? ^^ If so I can make a proper fix for the next build!

c4145317

Oct 14, 2019
After a bit of investigation I noticed that the 2 scenes mentioned (Kittenna Ride & Lillith Shower) both had different codecs compared to normal (it's the only difference I've found so far). I've made a build here that has the normal codec for Lillith's shower scene. Could you please try this and let me know if this fixes your issue? ^^ If so I can make a proper fix for the next build!
The new build didn't like my old saves, so I shift'd through and checked Lillith's shower scene and that played through fine. Cheers, I am now Captain RedBalls.

Dec 9, 2019
Man, I sure do love me some Nix. The whole "the mask stays on" approach to her character design really sold me on her (along with them thicc, blue alien thighs, GAWT DAYUM). Shame she only appears one time though. Was hoping to recruit her, or at least have her show up a few more times in the story. Then again, maybe she could? Maybe after her and the captains first rendezvous, later into the campaign, you can again discover another one of her distress beacons floating through deep space. Turns out her good-for-nothing, bucket-of-bolts, rusted-out-shitbox of a ship has broken down (again), and she's ecstatic that the captain and his crew once again sweep in to save her (with an expensive new ship part to boot). Nice lewd sex scene, depart, etc. Then, after completing this same cycle of events multiple times (and to the GREAT expense of the Captain), you discover that she's so desperate for the "captains company", she intentionally sabotages her own ship on some backwater planet just for another chance to fuck his tiny boy brains out. All the ship parts you've bought her can be found in the cargo bay, fully wrapped and unopened (which, upon discovery, can be recollected to refund your investments). I think it'd be a fun way to add a more "random chance" encounter to such an expansive universe, and bring some more big blue booty to the captains quarters.

cgehunter

Mar 3, 2018
After a bit of investigation I noticed that the 2 scenes mentioned (Kittenna Ride & Lillith Shower) both had different codecs compared to normal (it's the only difference I've found so far). I've made a build here that has the normal codec for Lillith's shower scene. Could you please try this and let me know if this fixes your issue? ^^ If so I can make a proper fix for the next build!
new build? or the same version you have given to me when i encountered the lilith shower bug.

frustrating12345

Feb 20, 2019
Actually could I ask one more favour / bit of info? Do the following scenes work correctly for you? (If you've unlocked them):

Hey sir,

Sorry I wasnt here for pc specs but yes I can run all of those scenes its just those 2 I cant - Lilith shower scene stops right where the other guys stops, and Kiteanna sex scene stops just as shes getting in your lap

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Man, I sure do love me some Nix. The whole "the mask stays on" approach to her character design really sold me on her (along with them thicc, blue alien thighs, GAWT DAYUM). Shame she only appears one time though. Was hoping to recruit her, or at least have her show up a few more times in the story. Then again, maybe she could? Maybe after her and the captains first rendezvous, later into the campaign, you can again discover another one of her distress beacons floating through deep space. Turns out her good-for-nothing, bucket-of-bolts, rusted-out-shitbox of a ship has broken down (again), and she's ecstatic that the captain and his crew once again sweep in to save her (with an expensive new ship part to boot). Nice lewd sex scene, depart, etc. Then, after completing this same cycle of events multiple times (and to the GREAT expense of the Captain), you discover that she's so desperate for the "captains company", she intentionally sabotages her own ship on some backwater planet just for another chance to fuck his tiny boy brains out. All the ship parts you've bought her can be found in the cargo bay, fully wrapped and unopened (which, upon discovery, can be recollected to refund your investments). I think it'd be a fun way to add a more "random chance" encounter to such an expansive universe, and bring some more big blue booty to the captains quarters.
Nix is going to be on the list of "floating crew members". ( ) She'll be my personal favourite, but supporters will be deciding on who becomes a floating crew member ^^

new build? or the same version you have given to me when i encountered the lilith shower bug.
It was a test build just to see if my suspicions on why it was happening was true, and it seems to be! Expect it to be fixed in the next release.

Got clues to unlock nix?
I believe she becomes available after Lillith's shower scene and you go into any system after that.

ALSO

Lady D meets the Captain!

01.jpeg

frustrating12345

Feb 20, 2019
Anyone know any tricks to get Kitten a drink among comrades to progress? I go down to planet, we drink, the quest marker never moves and her dialogue seems wonky in the gun room, like it will say goodbye as the first text box before saying hello then return to normal

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Anyone know any tricks to get Kitten a drink among comrades to progress? I go down to planet, we drink, the quest marker never moves and her dialogue seems wonky in the gun room, like it will say goodbye as the first text box before saying hello then return to normal
I actually had this reported a couple days ago and I've managed to fix the issue that was effecting some people. Though it will fix it going forward unfortunately it won't fix it for your save. If you drop your save here I can manually fix it.

frustrating12345

Feb 20, 2019
I actually had this reported a couple days ago and I've managed to fix the issue that was effecting some people. Though it will fix it going forward unfortunately it won't fix it for your save. If you drop your save here I can manually fix it.
Sure - attached is the file, also I cant seem to progress with Catherine any further - but Im more just trying to see if I can get the kittena scene to load, the new codec you added allowed me to view the lilith shower scene, so hoping it works with kittenna scene as well - thanks for your attention and assistance!

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Sure - attached is the file, also I cant seem to progress with Catherine any further - but Im more just trying to see if I can get the kittena scene to load, the new codec you added allowed me to view the lilith shower scene, so hoping it works with kittenna scene as well - thanks for your attention and assistance!
Here you go. If you speak to Kittenna you'll be back on track. That said the fix I made for Lillith's shower scene hasn't been made to Kittenna's ride yet. That will come in the next build. And you reached the end of Catherine's content available in the current public build.

Reactions: ninguemligah

SmallEffect5

May 30, 2021
Very entertaining rump through mass solarian effect project.

Tried looking hard at my screen but the Mass Effect legendary girls I see there do look a bit less of the casting of shadows sort :D

And that's a good thing and those should come in big bundles :)

dnswd

Dec 10, 2018
Stuck on Lilith's giant secrets 2. Have to go to lewis but when get there, nothing. Lilith doesnt show up for me to click......or anyone for that matter

4.10 star(s) 36 Votes