4.10 star(s) 36 Votes

Attal

Oct 25, 2017
What's the issue? Can you elaborate on "not working"?
For me, a new objective for Catherine shows up, but talking to her just triggers one small conversation, with another marker still on her that doesn't do anything (Catherine: Let's Go). Then when I went to the lounge while wandering around the ship, I apparently retriggered Shuma's sequence when she just joined the ship (Getting to Know the Crew objectives for everyone on the ship). None of these objectives are completable.

Just restarted the game on 0.14 to fix a save issue on my last game, think I'll be sitting a few updates out since apparently I need to restart again.

edit: Reloaded some older saves and managed to progress Catherine, but I still can't enter the lounge without breaking the game.

Last edited:

sb10l

Apr 9, 2020
Great little game, kudos to the dev.

Problem.

Loaded the new version.

Opened, load, scene comes up BUT game is frozen.

Can't progress.

Has anyone experienced this and found a solution.

Thanks

• Red Heart
Reactions: Naughty Underworld

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
So it seems there is an issue with old saves with the current version. I believe I know the route cause, might be a bit of technical explanation, but basically when you create a new scene / level in Unity you add it to a list. Each scene in that list is given an ID. The problem is the first scene in the list is the scene that auto plays at the start of the game. Because I recently added a little intro thing and moved that to the top of the list it pushed all the other scenes down by 1 (adding 1 to their ID). So when you saved in the previous version, when it tries to reload the save it's loading the wrong scene in the list.

Unfortunately now, I'm in a bit of a catch 22, because if I fix it and try and reorder the scenes, anyone who has played this version and saved will have the same issue in the next build (and so on). I wasn't aware the save used an ID instead of a string for identifying scenes / levels and if I had I would have been able to make the change without impacting previous saves. It also doesn't look like there is a way to edit save data either since it's stored as a binary file.

At the moment it looks like going forward I'll have to say saves from the previous versions are no longer compatible due to this and apologise for this. Definitely a lesson learned in this regard.

Are old saves working for anyone else? Because mine are not.
Same here, kinda sad
So, I load up a save, Nix is standing before me on the ship with happy face and heart text bubbles. I can do nothing. Nix can be highlighted, but nothing is selectable. Sound familiar to anyone? I'm stuck.
My saves are broken too. I guess you don't save in the hallway with all the crew member rooms and shower because both my saves from there is just an inescapable galaxy image now. My other saves seem messed up too. The last Shuma scenes are unlocked in the checklist but some of the earlier events are not.
For me, a new objective for Catherine shows up, but talking to her just triggers one small conversation, with another marker still on her that doesn't do anything (Catherine: Let's Go). Then when I went to the lounge while wandering around the ship, I apparently retriggered Shuma's sequence when she just joined the ship (Getting to Know the Crew objectives for everyone on the ship). None of these objectives are completable.

Just restarted the game on 0.14 to fix a save issue on my last game, think I'll be sitting a few updates out since apparently I need to restart again.

edit: Reloaded some older saves and managed to progress Catherine, but I still can't enter the lounge without breaking the game.
Please see above

No Malaena :(
0.16!

Hey where can i delete my older save files they seem to bug out the game and i cant continue certain storylines

edit: I deleted the saves started over but it doesnt allow me to speak to the rest of the crew other than the main missions and the princess shuma story.They are all bugged at the phrase they say at the start of the game.
Older saves are bugged, please read top part of this message. However the game has been rejigged so you have to complete the rescue Shuma mission first before progressing with the crew.

where are the twins located like what system an what area because i have looked and I can't find them I have everything but there thing on the check list
Twins should be in Creature -> Ba -> Griffin.

Would be nice to be able to see the whole scene in the TV gallery instead of just cutting right to the sex. Also, I seem to have been locked out of Catherine after losing on the video game. There's still a (!) on her, but when I click it, all she says is "Hello".
Hmm try going back to her room, I think you should only have to play through the game twice (pass or fail the second time you still progress as normal.) I'll also keep in mind about doing the entire scene in the future! I don't think that would be too big of a change.

I didn't know Witchking00 and Nergal were working together
Yep! Properly since the beginning of last year, but this project has been sort of in progress since 2016 xD

Nullbot

Aug 27, 2018
For what it's worth, my old saves are working. No idea why, they just are.

That said... in a small testing of the new build, I did find a few minor bugs. Firstly, clicking on the communicator (the one Lilith operates) brings up Joira's introduction again, even though I've already completed what's available of her questline. The quest remains completed, though; it's just the introductory dialogue that's played again. Secondly, Catherine's profile on my cell phone still lists "1/1" scenes completed, even though there's a new one now. I haven't tried to progress on her storyline yet (will do so later), but I can confirm talking to her triggers it.

Last edited:

HairyJerry

Oct 18, 2020
So it seems there is an issue with old saves with the current version. I believe I know the route cause, might be a bit of technical explanation, but basically when you create a new scene / level in Unity you add it to a list. Each scene in that list is given an ID. The problem is the first scene in the list is the scene that auto plays at the start of the game. Because I recently added a little intro thing and moved that to the top of the list it pushed all the other scenes down by 1 (adding 1 to their ID). So when you saved in the previous version, when it tries to reload the save it's loading the wrong scene in the list.

Unfortunately now, I'm in a bit of a catch 22, because if I fix it and try and reorder the scenes, anyone who has played this version and saved will have the same issue in the next build (and so on). I wasn't aware the save used an ID instead of a string for identifying scenes / levels and if I had I would have been able to make the change without impacting previous saves. It also doesn't look like there is a way to edit save data either since it's stored as a binary file.

At the moment it looks like going forward I'll have to say saves from the previous versions are no longer compatible due to this and apologise for this. Definitely a lesson learned in this regard.

Please see above

0.16!

Older saves are bugged, please read top part of this message. However the game has been rejigged so you have to complete the rescue Shuma mission first before progressing with the crew.

Hmm try going back to her room, I think you should only have to play through the game twice (pass or fail the second time you still progress as normal.) I'll also keep in mind about doing the entire scene in the future! I don't think that would be too big of a change.

Yep! Properly since the beginning of last year, but this project has been sort of in progress since 2016 xD

You should have used the scene name instead of scene build order and saved the scene name as string or as hash value to the save files. This won't fail unless, of course, you tend to change scene names too. That case can be handled too by creating a dictionary/map and have some fixed id(not the one set by Unity which will get changed but generated by you) as the key. Then save the key in the save files.

Regarding the save file being a binary, you can have your own save system(binary or not) instead of relying on Unity's player prefs. Unity's system is basic and primitive. It is good enough for simple data structures but for user defined data structures, one should try to make their own save system. There are a lot of formats but a very easy and quick one would be saving to JSON files.

Last edited:

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
You should have used the scene name instead of scene build order and saved the scene name as string or as hash value to the save files. This won't fail unless, of course, you tend to change scene names too. That case can be handled too by creating a dictionary/map and have some fixed id(not the one set by Unity which will get changed but generated by you) as the key. Then save the key in the save files.

Regarding the save file being a binary, you can have your own save system(binary or not) instead of relying on Unity's player prefs. Unity's system is basic and primitive. It is good enough for simple data structures but for user defined data structures, one should try to make their own save system. There are a lot of formats but a very easy and quick one would be saving to JSON files.
The issue isn't with Unity, it's with the software I'm using alongside it (Adventure Creator). This has the save system built in (doesn't use Player Prefs for actual save data). If I was writing it myself, yeah I'd certainly use a string. As I mentioned it my post I wasn't aware it used an ID, due to the fact I assumed it used a string instead. (So you can see why I was surprised!)

Ripping out Adventure Creator at this point would be too monumental of a task, so it will just have to stay the way it is. We take the good and the bad that comes along with using the software.

pataponjak3

Jun 2, 2017

Please see above

0.16!

Ah man, I can relate, programming sometimes is tricky because of those simple aspects

HairyJerry

Oct 18, 2020
The issue isn't with Unity, it's with the software I'm using alongside it (Adventure Creator). This has the save system built in (doesn't use Player Prefs for actual save data). If I was writing it myself, yeah I'd certainly use a string. As I mentioned it my post I wasn't aware it used an ID, due to the fact I assumed it used a string instead. (So you can see why I was surprised!)

Ripping out Adventure Creator at this point would be too monumental of a task, so it will just have to stay the way it is. We take the good and the bad that comes along with using the software.
Ah! I see. That was the missing piece of info. I don't know about Adventure Creator, but yeah at this point you can't get into another mess.

Cool cool, keep up the good work mate.

Dec 24, 2018
Hopefully! Though not for a long while. When it's much closer to being complete.
Wow, I even thought this game was already on steam. l thought that you could put this kind of games on steam if the player could just avoid all the sex scenes and all, but I'm not even 18 yet and I've seen most of the games here on this site on my Steam too

zate

Jan 21, 2021
How many scenes of sex are in v15 because there are parts where sometimes a save returned and I feel that some were erased I have 22 in the memory room and in my save it is filled with the appointment with catherine where it says that we walk to the park I can not go with she and princess shuma won't let me go beyond her answers the red queen

keekeeshadey

Sep 27, 2019
Derp. I thought I'd already tried going back to her room, but I guess not. Suppose I was thrown off by the grey (!) being on Catherine herself rather than on her room door.

tuttifrutt1

Aug 4, 2018
I started a new game in 0.15 but got stuck with the A Special delivery 2 and/or Mia: A Curious Mind:

After meeting with Shuma/delivering the package, the map still shows the marker for the mission "A Special delivery 2" active. When I go back to the planet (even after I return to the Red Queen in between) and press the door with the question mark, it tells me that Kali isnt here and the mission remains active.
However I can progress through Shumas mission without problems but that all that I can do in the game.

Also after I get a message from Mia to see her in med bay, she just tells me that she is busy working.

A I doing something wrong and/or are this two things related to each others?

BeowulfRiese

Nov 24, 2020
I found this game 1 day ago and i just finished it completely and i must say: I loved the game. It has nice dialogues, beautiful girls, amazing art style, creative names for the galaxies, solar systems and planets(nice work on this one). And I am obligated to say that Kittenna its the best girl of all, nothing to do with fact that i love cat girls and mature womans UwU, but really I just love her personality, hair, the way she's domminant and definitely her wild eyes. Looking foward to see more scenes with Kittenna, like the MC calling her mommy kitten while missionary sex(please do it T-T), or even a threesome with Cattherine. Anyway I just wanted to say that you're doing a amazing job and I wish I could help more, but I can't have patron due monetary issues. Please notice this comment senpai OwO

h0lym0ly

Mar 3, 2019
Idk if I'm stupid or if it's a bug but I recieved a message from mia telling me to talk to her in the med bay but when i do she just says 'I'm trying to work right now'
And i'm stuck on a quest where the suspicious voice says 'kali is not here now come back soon'

Nupos

Dec 25, 2020
I found this game 1 day ago and i just finished it completely and i must say: I loved the game. It has nice dialogues, beautiful girls, amazing art style, creative names for the galaxies, solar systems and planets(nice work on this one). And I am obligated to say that Kittenna its the best girl of all, nothing to do with fact that i love cat girls and mature womans UwU, but really I just love her personality, hair, the way she's domminant and definitely her wild eyes. Looking foward to see more scenes with Kittenna, like the MC calling her mommy kitten while missionary sex(please do it T-T), or even a threesome with Cattherine. Anyway I just wanted to say that you're doing a amazing job and I wish I could help more, but I can't have patron due monetary issues. Please notice this comment senpai OwO
I couldn't agree more. Kittenna supremacy :love:

4.10 star(s) 36 Votes