4.10 star(s) 36 Votes

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Hey all!

We're doing an exciting fundraiser in order to help out Witchking and get some super, sexy, artwork for the game at the same time! 100% of the funds go towards helping out witchking ^^ It's a 1 off donation (no monthly recurring) and helps out in multiple ways!

You wanna see some Lillith x Kittenna don't you?!

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
The first goal has already been smashed! Expect to start seeing some threesome scenes coming by the end of the year (if not sooner!)

The next and final goal is set and if we reach it you'll start seeing some larger group scenes as well as the beginnings of the harem scenes. Not the perfect idea of what I had in mind for it, but a definite bonus for the project overall!

If you have anything toi spare to help out Witchking,

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
The first goal has already been smashed! Expect to start seeing some threesome scenes coming by the end of the year (if not sooner!)

The next and final goal is set and if we reach it you'll start seeing some larger group scenes as well as the beginnings of the harem scenes. Not the perfect idea of what I had in mind for it, but a definite bonus for the project overall!

Because of this and because I want to have a harem ending a backed now too.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Naughty Underworld

Kattlarv

Feb 8, 2019

Quick question regarding art wise: Do all the girls have a unique pussy design?
Or do they all share the same design? None of the previews imply anything outside of various bust sizes.

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
would the next friday be the update day
It would normally be Friday, but it'll likely be Thursday instead this month as I'm not around Friday / weekend.

Q&A with Mia,if it really has to be the last
i've just became SPACE RANGER !!! <3 Love Nergal
Unfortunately Malaena will be the last Q&A, at least until it becomes financially sensible to do that sort of stuff again. Thank you for your support :)

Mar 29, 2021

Hi, I really love The Solarion Project art style and so on, so I'm in to support!!! (y)
I know that it's easier said than done, but I'd really like to see it completed as it was initially intended, no matter how much time will take! :)

Reactions: Konstantinus
4.10 star(s) 36 Votes